NOT SUSPENDED

Dealings

Reaction score
tons of threads out there about people are getting suspended

few threads mention bot macro

if were talking about pete bot macro:

been using it for a long time on almost every class

2 things

1st NOT BANNED or suspended (think a bit further about your active hack use b4 u try to associate macro and your being caught.

Best fucking macro ive ever messed with and i have alot of stuff i have accumulated over the yrs, handling every class ive decided to migrate over to.

2nd I ALWAYS have if nothing else Melee plugin loaded (again not banned)

all im saying is, stop trying to fool anyone including yourself and if your gonna post come clean, your not gonna get a 2nd ban from FRY or something if anything as others mentioned it may pin point where the ass raping is coming thru.

Sorry people are getting banned :(

I agree.

I stopped using anything active after my main got banned nearly a year ago. I use a combo of bot.mac and Dev macs. All 12 of my accounts are safe as of now.

I suspect the people getting hit are the random people asking, "hey, I cant get warp or /zone to work, how do I fix it", then people proceed to tell them it's dangerous, then they say I dont care etc etc.

Last edited:
6 accounts - NOT BANNED. Standard MQ2.com compile with plugins available there.

Using MQ2Melee and macros to automate killing stuff.

Same here 6 accounts not suspended/banned. I just started using the standard MQ2 build along with Dev's cleric and enchanter bots. How long will everyone lay low before using it again?

Good news as this is the path Im taking this time

NOT BANNED - 6 accounts paid, + 3 Free SAFE AND SOUND.

Using bot macs, no actives......

Not banned or suspended - 4 paid accounts and 2 free.
Using dev's macros and almost always have mq2melee running.
Never use warp/zone/speed

No ban/suspension

Several accounts using Pete's bot with Melee plugin, and home brew pulling mac with vicinity checks and no suspension/bans. To include one free, under level 10 account with mac to do nothing but warp all day, was not suspended/banned either. Don't want to get off topic but I feel it's worth mentioning.

8 Accounts (6 paid)
No active hacks
Petesamprass`s bot macro used almost daily since June 2012.
No bans or suspensions

Doesn`t make me feel any better though knowing some good people from our community have been hit. :(

six accounts

Use nothing active; MQ2Melee with stick if nowone else is around (turn off when others around) and twist. No macros.

No problems, yet at least. I miss warp, but meh - EQ still a heck of a lot better with MQ2 than without.

Banned - No active, no bots, no afk killing

Use:

mq2melee - no stick just use it to fire selos kick, and boastful below.
mq2twist

Oh well

Use:

mq2twist

hope there is more to that story but we wont know unless u personally ask to see what if ANY active hacks u were using

Already have requested Fry gave me the all clear for the last 5 weeks.

I tried sumcorpse 2 times (like typed /sumcorpse x2) about a week before RoF launched cause I lost a corpse down a hole and didnt want to run back but it failed so I just used lobby to summon and turned sumcorpse back off.

I've tried to be extremely safe with my account, and all 3 accounts run on the same comp and none of the others have had issues yet.

Use:

mq2twist

hope there is more to that story but we wont know unless u personally ask to see what if ANY active hacks u were using

Use:

mq2twist

Oh well

Docrack is an active hack too :p