No such 'float' member 'Float'

ticker000

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting the problem with the bot plugin where right before it lists the clickynuke section it gives the error "No such 'float' member 'Float'". I noticed I started receiving this error and my chest clicky is no longer listed when starting the plugin. Here is a picture of the error I see:

Are you sure you have the latest one? The clicky code doesn't even use .Float, but probably did on the 1st release, with a global replace. The one that's been up since my previous post though, doesn't.

htw

No idea then. There is no such call in any of those, and they are done in order (invis, invisundead, clickies (e.g. clickynuke).

I'll recompile and push again, but like I said, no such code in the current release.

This is just live btw, but I figured you guys already realize that, but posting reminder for others.

htw

Is anyone else getting the problem with the bot plugin where right before it lists the clickynuke section it gives the error "No such 'float' member 'Float'". I noticed I started receiving this error and my chest clicky is no longer listed when starting the plugin. Here is a picture of the error I see:

Your knockbackIf0 statement has a || at the end of it that would result in it never working or always working and would in general mess with macro parser unless that info is just cut off from the screen.

Your knockbackIf0 statement has a || at the end of it that would result in it never working or always working and would in general mess with macro parser unless that info is just cut off from the screen.

It was just cut off. I just didn't want it to knockback when having an enchanter or bard in the group who could mez. I was having too much trouble with the bot knocking mobs off ledges who could easily been mezzed.