Nihilist - Firiona Vie - Scammer

Gothicnightmare

Reaction score
Well this guy scammed 600AA didnt pay.
Then he scammed someone else that PLs on a regular basis there last night.

I know a lot of you do PLs and such so if this guy tries to hire you make 100% sure he pays upfront or you wont be getting paid.

Hes active again after a long leave and now hes scaming people with used/broken game time cards. So heads up on this guy.

Anyway , just a heads up for you PowerLevelers. Make this guy pay you first.

Last edited:
This guy stole a bunch of gear from his "friend". Pathological lair deff not to be trusted (Nihilist).

Think he also plays a cleric on FV named Zaross, so look out for him too.

get his toons info then ninja train the fucker or use his paypal info to keylog his PC and make his life a bitching hell.

Think he also plays a cleric on FV named Zaross, so look out for him too.

Dont know about the cleric , but he also is fairly well known on his SK. Klub. He has a shaman named Phoolin - and Gnomernuts "claims" he isnt Nihilist , yet nihilist pays for the account with credit card. If I werent such a nice person I would mail the guy some real dogshit (have his name addy etc from when he called me on his landline ) lol.

Are you sure he plays as Klub? Knew him and his wife/GF toon awhile back... He was always in fairly high-end gear. Guess I always assumed he made it from buying/selling LoN stuff so much.

Just thought I'd also add in... Lenalia is the name of the toon he claimed was his wife or GF's toon. 80 Rogue in FnF. That toon and Klub always used to be together, not sure if it's actually him or not. *shrug*

ThreadNecromancer.jpg

Hahhaha ok well since the thread is back from the dead, I have to say...that's an amazing card. Magic the Gathering ftw.

Are you sure he plays as Klub? Knew him and his wife/GF toon awhile back... He was always in fairly high-end gear. Guess I always assumed he made it from buying/selling LoN stuff so much.

Just thought I'd also add in... Lenalia is the name of the toon he claimed was his wife or GF's toon. 80 Rogue in FnF. That toon and Klub always used to be together, not sure if it's actually him or not. *shrug*

Aye he played as Klub and I'm sure of it (have the proof). Lenalia is no longer with Klub - the way he acted on Nihilist is exactly how he is IRL...so I don't blame her at all for it.

When I was guilded with klub I remember his wife / girlfriend not raiding much because of work (thats what klub said iirc). I never talked much to him. Wasnt he or his wife in ST before moving on to FnF? I remember him talking trash about buying PP or something in general chat one night and someone was going to post a paypal reciept of him buying PP. Hard to remember the details was about a year ago. I think there is a post on the FV soapbox forums about it. Also I remember hearing he also played a toon named pinkmetalmagic or something like that. Ah found the link http://firionavie.yuku.com/topic/1861/t/I-love-Klub-and-he-loves-me.html