NFL Fantasy Football 2013

We should all consider us lucky that Brandon's Best didn't stick around to finish his draft. The picks he did make were solid gold.

We should all consider us lucky that Brandon's Best didn't stick around to finish his draft. The picks he did make were solid gold.

Haha I had some really solid picks when I was the one who actually was doing my draft :( lol.

I am guessing that "TheMoneyTeam" is n00bsgoboom. This is going to be a close week for sure. If we had played each other every week it would look like this:

Week 1 - I lose
Week 2 - I win
Week 3 - I lose
Week 4 - I win
Week 5 - I lose

It seems like we have a pattern, and it looks like it's my turn to win.

Last edited:
Hopefully I do not out score 3/4 my team with 2 people on my bench this week and I can win another!

Updated dues. Only 3 left unless I missed your payment when I checked paypal today. If so please let me know.

JJ you might actually win today! Lol

If he doesn't get one this week he'll most certainly get one next week. I'll barely have half a roster to field due to short term injuries and bye weeks.

I got dominated this week, wasn't expecting to get dominated lol

I dislike that Yahoo doesn't start the player you pick up if you drop a starter. My DST was on the bench this weekend because of it.

I dislike that Yahoo doesn't start the player you pick up if you drop a starter. My DST was on the bench this weekend because of it.

Yea I had noticed that also, with my Defense last week.

They also seem slower to update out players then previous years.

Well JJ just smoked me like a Ham. It wasn't even close either. Every one of his players had career games and some of my key players decided not to play (Arian Foster). I am hoping this isn't a trend, because I don't want to see you in the playoffs.

There's still several weeks left before the playoffs and I am in the market for an elite player. I have several good players that I will be willing to offer for a true position stud. If you are needing players, let's make a deal. I have no issue offering 2/3 good to great players for a stud player.

I'll see if I have any players is be willing to part with.

I probably should have mentioned this too, but the trade deadline is November 15th, so if you plan on making any kind of trade, don't wait too long.

Not sure who Jamie's Sandlappers is, but this is going to be a super close match considering the points...

Not sure who Jamie's Sandlappers is, but this is going to be a super close match considering the points...

I think you got beat twizz. Never know though until the adjustments are made.

I looked at the scores about 1 minute left into the game and I was down by 1.78 points. I got an INT and still some how lost by .78. Now I am looking at the score and I am somehow winning by 0.69.

The adjustments tomorrow will be interesting for sure. Never had this close of a game. Currently the scores are:

227.22 (ME) vs 226.53 (Jamie)

Crazy matchup