NFL Fantasy Football 2013

LOL

Draft Grade: A+
Top of the league! Nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall of Fame to prove you’re top of the world.

Coinciding with a juicy draft position (third overall), Bug Busters had an outstanding performance. They're projected to finish first in MMOBugs League with a record of 13-1-0 (3,020 points). With five RBs on the roster, Bug Busters has quality and quantity at that spot; their RBs are projected to average 378 points this season, more than the league average of 352. They have the best combo of QBs in the league, as they picked up Michael Vick and Drew Brees for their fantasy stable.

The Season Ahead
Week 8 might require some waiver-wire magic from the coach of Bug Busters. Among all weeks this season, it has both their largest number of players (5) and projected fantasy points on bye. They have one of the easiest slates in MMOBugs League when factoring in opponents' projected points. Bug Busters could run into an early buzzsaw, as the first four games of their season are projected to be more difficult than the league average. Bug Busters has a well-balanced schedule this season, avoiding prolonged stretches against either the projected top or bottom teams in the league.

Draft Notes
Best Position: Bug Busters has four above-average positions with QB (11.8% above the league positional average) and RB (7.6%) projected to lead the way.
Team of Champions: Bug Busters has a lineup sprinkled with proven fantasy winners. Across all Yahoo! leagues last season, three of their players finished among the top 20 in percentage of times on a championship roster. They include Arian Foster, Drew Brees, and Brandon Marshall.
Biggest Steal: Bug Busters may have found a steal in the 10th round, grabbing Le'Veon Bell (118th overall pick vs. ADP of 77.9).
Cream of the Crop: At three different roster slots, Bug Busters picked up projected top-3 players (including Arian Foster, Brandon Marshall, and Michael Vick).
Up and Comers: Assembling a squad of rising stars is key to fantasy success and Bug Busters may have done just that, with six players estimated to top their last-season numbers by a substantial amount.
Beginning with a Bang: Bug Busters got off to a sizzling start, amassing the most projected points in the league during the first half of the draft.

HAHAHAHA those girls really screwed you. Hope they joined you in the shower after they tanked the draft.

Necro autodrafted

Draft Grade: A
Honor students like yourself belong in the Toyota Hall of Fame. Nominate yourself now.

Necroman parlayed a solid draft slot (second overall) into a respectable performance. With a mark of 10-4-0 (2,832 points), they're projected to finish fifth in MMOBugs League. Necroman jumped on ballcarriers early and often, using their first three selections to grab RBs Doug Martin (2nd overall), Stevan Ridley (23rd), and Maurice Jones-Drew (26th). In conjunction with that drafting strategy, they ended up with the highest-scoring quartet of RBs in the league.

The Season Ahead
While Week 5 has the most players on bye for Necroman (4), Week 9 is actually projected to have the team's highest amount of idle fantasy points. From the perspective of opponents' projected points, they have a weaker-than-average schedule. Along with the sixth-easiest overall schedule, both the first four games and last four games of the season are about league-average difficulty for Necroman. A soft stretch might begin in Week 10, when Necroman plays projected bottom-tier teams for three games in a row.

Draft Notes
Best Position: Necroman has five above-average positions with DEF (14.9% above the league positional average) and RB (12.7%) projected to lead the way.
The Heist Is On: The other league managers passed over a diamond in the rough. According to ADP, Necroman got a steal in snatching Stephen Gostkowski in the 10th round (119th overall pick vs. ADP of 82.9).
Risk Hater: Actuaries love the drafting style of Necroman. They minimized risk by selecting seven consistent players among their 17 picks.
Super Sleeper: With the hope of a breakout performance, Necroman grabbed Roy Helu with pick No. 191.
A Pair of Winners: Necroman has a couple of proven fantasy champs in their lineup. Across all Yahoo! leagues last season, two of their players (Doug Martin and Stephen Gostkowski) finished among the top 20 in percentage of times on a first-place roster.

I had a last minute change of plans with my draft. I went with two top mobile QBs. Lets see if the risk vs reward pays off!

Despite a Formidable Set of WRs, Nbkan's Shore Shots Seems Headed for the Lower Tier

Draft Grade: C
Ouch. Prove these ratings wrong by nominating yourself for the Toyota Hall of Fame.

Despite selecting in the top half of the first round (fourth overall), Nbkan's Shore Shots looks a little soft on paper. They're projected to finish ninth in MMOBugs League with a record of 5-9-0 (2,555 points). With their first five picks, Nbkan's Shore Shots focused on balance, selecting QB Matt Ryan (45th overall), RBs LeSean McCoy (4th) and Steven Jackson (28th), and WRs Demaryius Thomas (21st) and DeSean Jackson (52nd). They landed one of the most prolific sets of WRs in the league, as they added Thomas, Jackson, Anquan Boldin, and Golden Tate.

The Season Ahead
With the most players (5) and most projected fantasy points on bye, Week 12 might test the managerial chops of the Nbkan's Shore Shots coach. From the perspective of opponents' projected points, they have a more-difficult-than-average schedule. In addition to having the fifth-most grueling overall schedule, Nbkan's Shore Shots also has the second-most difficult last four games of the season. Nbkan's Shore Shots has a well-balanced schedule this season, avoiding prolonged stretches against either the projected top or bottom teams in the league.

Draft Notes
Strongest Position: Nbkan's Shore Shots has two positional units projected to beat their slot's league average, WR (by 4.2%) and RB (1.9%).
Biggest Steal: If other Yahoo! users are right, Nbkan's Shore Shots got a steal in the 10th round, when they selected Stevie Johnson (117th overall pick vs. ADP of 96.4).
Risk Hater: Actuaries love the drafting style of Nbkan's Shore Shots. They minimized risk by selecting nine consistent players among their 17 picks.
Super Sleeper: With the hope of a breakout performance, Nbkan's Shore Shots grabbed Josh Brown with pick No. 165.
Toyota Top Picks
LeSean McCoyLeSean McCoy
1st Round (4th Pick)
LeSean McCoy is projected to finish eighth in the league with 1,614 total yards (1,235 rushing, 378 receiving).

D. ThomasD. Thomas
2nd Round (21st Pick)
Just Win, Baby: Last season, owning Demaryius Thomas usually equalled fantasy success. Among all players, he ranked in the top 20 across all Yahoo! leagues in individual championship percentage (sixth) and individual playoff percentage (seventh). Nbkan's Shore Shots hopes that trend holds true again this year.

Steven JacksonSteven Jackson
3rd Round (28th Pick)
Paydirt Found: Steven Jackson is expected to finish 10th in the NFL in rushing TDs with 8.9.

Matt RyanMatt Ryan
4th Round (45th Pick)
Nbkan's Shore Shots drafted one of the most explosive QBs in the league in Matt Ryan. Among NFL QBs, he is projected to rank third in plays over 40 yards with 11.1 and fourth in TDs over 40 yards with 4.2.

DeSean JacksonDeSean Jackson
5th Round (52nd Pick)
DeSean Jackson went with the 52nd pick, but according to projections, he will fall outside of the top 10 in the NFL in both receiving TDs (57th) and receiving yards (22nd) with 4.7 and 1,038 respectively.

I made some roster changes already since the later half of my draft was autopick. JJ WATT, Robbie Gould and Minnesota on DEF.

Last edited:
Jim Johnson,

When you get a chance, can you post the break down of the winning$. Figured it would be best to get that in stone before the games start. Also thanks again for putting this all together.

Ugh the girls tanked my draft status lol :(

P Manning and W Welker are keeping the slim chance alive that you can win with 3 less starting players. Drop those worthless defense guys and draft a few players or initiate some trades.

Just saying, it's not over.

Yea I'm dropping defensive players. I just need to figure out how to pickup other players lol.

Some players are making some pretty damn good points. Others are disappointing lol

Some players are making some pretty damn good points. Others are disappointing lol

LOL I am going to lose to someone who drafted 6+ defensive players because of manning/welker. What bullshit.

Payouts (20*11=$220)

1st-$125
2nd-$50
3rd-$25
Top weekly total - $10
Best record - $10

LOL I am going to lose to someone who drafted 6+ defensive players because of manning/welker. What bullshit.

Payouts (20*11=$220)

1st-$125
2nd-$50
3rd-$25
Top weekly total - $10
Best record - $10

I am counting 12 players in the league. Did someone not pay?

Lol I know JJ. Manning and walker helped me out a bunch. I dropped a bunch of those defensive players thankfully lol. This will prolly be the only win I have all season hah.

I would've won this week if I faced anyone but nbk. It also seems like Yahoo was wrong on most projections this week, pretty much every player surpassed it.