NFL Fantasy Football 2013

SD needs to pick up Tebow, just so he can play the 4th Quarter for Rivers who has a 7.7 QBR in the 4th over the last 1/2 years.

Lynch helped me in last nights game, but I still go dominated lol.

At least the Chargers are doing better than I am in this league.

I find it funny that someone who didn't finish their draft and had some ladies draft 8 defensive players will be 3-1 while others who were there for the entire draft only have 1 or zero wins after this week.

Last edited:
Lol I know! I've gotten lucky and picked up some good offensive ayers that have helped me a shit ton.

A lot of top 3 round picks are bust IMO so far this season.

A lot of top 3 round picks are bust IMO so far this season.

In one of my leagues (14 Man) I picked:

1 - Doug Martin
2 - Steven Ridley
3 - Roddy White
4 - Lamar Miller

I am getting crushed beyond belief.

Last edited:
So... anyone think someone will be able to beat Denver this year?

Who asked that about San Fran last year?

Yeah.. any given Sunday.. I know.

Looking at the standings and stats so far though, it's not going to be easy.

Seahawks appear to have the best shot on paper, but they don't play them through the regular season.
Looking at their schedule:
Code:
5     Oct 06    DEN @ DAL    AT&T Stadium    4:25 PM    Tickets    CBS         

6     Oct 13    JAC @ DEN    Sports Authority Field at Mile High    4:05 PM    Tickets    CBS         

7     Oct 20    DEN @ IND    Lucas Oil Stadium    8:30 PM    Tickets    NBC         

8     Oct 27    WAS @ DEN    Sports Authority Field at Mile High    4:25 PM    Tickets    FOX         

9    Bye    
10     Nov 10    DEN @ SD    Qualcomm Stadium    4:25 PM    Tickets    CBS         

11     Nov 17    KC @ DEN    Sports Authority Field at Mile High    4:05 PM    Tickets    CBS         

12     Nov 24    DEN @ NE    Gillette Stadium    8:30 PM    Tickets    NBC         

13     Dec 01    DEN @ KC    Arrowhead Stadium    1:00 PM    Tickets    CBS         

14     Dec 08    TEN @ DEN    Sports Authority Field at Mile High    4:05 PM    Tickets    CBS         

15     Dec 12    SD @ DEN    Sports Authority Field at Mile High    8:25 PM    Tickets    NFLN         

16     Dec 22    DEN @ HOU    Reliant Stadium    1:00 PM    Tickets    CBS         

17     Dec 29    DEN @ OAK    O.co Coliseum    4:25 PM    Tickets    CBS
Houston, KC, maybe SD. Will be tough to call though.

ETA: Oh and in case anyone forgot, I am a Raiders fan. But damn the Broncos are doing good this year. They are owning the field, and they aren't even firing on all cylinders yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
The broncos have one of the easiest schedules in the league. I don't think they will sweep the AFC West and I think the Chargers will give them a loss.

Fuck me, I forgot to put in my new players this morning. I have 2 empty spots and 1 player with no game. Fuck lol

Fuck me, I forgot to put in my new players this morning. I have 2 empty spots and 1 player with no game. Fuck lol

Well you were probably lucky that you left Hoyer on your bench. I played him in 2 of my leagues, and got screwed due to the early injury. It's a shame too, he was looking really good today and during the past 2 games.