NFL Fantasy Football 2013

JimJohnson

Forum Jackass
Reaction score
Starting up the FF league again. Shoot me a PM and will get you an invite.

$20 buy in 10 maybe 12 team league PPR. These are some people from last year, if you are on the list let me know if you want to play again this year. If I left you off or you want to join. Shoot me a PM.

Team Owed Paid Balance
Team JimJohnson $20.00 $20.00 $0.00
Brandon's Best Team $20.00 $20.00 $0.00
Jamie's Sandlappers $20.00 $20.00 $0.00
Pitmaster $20.00 $20.00 $0.00
Nbkan's Shore Shots $20.00 $20.00 $0.00
Wide Right Again $20.00 $20.00 $0.00
Robert Sauber's Team $20.00 $20.00 $0.00
The Money Team $20.00 $20.00 $0.00
Bug Busters $20.00 $20.00 $0.00

*SCREWBALLS* $20.00 $0.00 $20.00
Cookie's Cool Team $20.00 $0.00 $20.00
Necroman $20.00 $0.00 $20.00

* confirmed desire to play
** Paid
paypal josh.martelli@gmail.com
Contact me via pm if you need.

Normal FF aside.

I am looking at starting a keeper/Dynasty league 8-10 teams. If you are interested shoot me a PM also

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind doing it. Although I've never done a fantasy football league. If y'all would welcome noobs I'd give it a shot.

What site do you use?

Have been using ESPN. with a Keeper starting up might be changing this year.

if ya have room put me in

I would be perfectly fine with a 14 to 16 player league if we get that many. More people rewards those that draft, trade and use the waiver wire well.

if we do 12+ we probably should cut down the number of starters and definitely need to have a smaller bench than last year

What's the draft date / time?

I will be setting up that tomorrow and sending out first set of invites.

If you have drafts already set let me know now so I can try to avoid overlapping draft times for others.

First round of invites just went out to people who played last year. Those first year people I will get you one sent out soon as well.

First round of invites just went out to people who played last year. Those first year people I will get you one sent out soon as well.

That was 2011's league. Not that it would probably matter, but there were a few different players in 2012's league.

That was 2011's league. Not that it would probably matter, but there were a few different players in 2012's league.

Yea the biggest difference was the people who played.

If you did not get an invite PM me your email address so I can get you invited.

Paypal is josh.martelli@gmail.com

Can I leave my cell # with someone so I don't miss the draft again?

Just sent in my buy in fee as well.

Last edited:
Feel free to remove Southern Spirit from the league. That is my wife, and she's not playing this year.

Can I leave my cell # with someone so I don't miss the draft again?

Just sent in my buy in fee as well.

You can PM me your cell, I can shoot you a text reminder day before and day of.