newbie turn in quests?

braedo

Premium Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i know a few of the starter zones have some quick and easy noobie quests to get you to level 5 or so - but I don't know of any for Neriak.... anyone have any suggestions?

help is much appreciated

Last edited:
not really what I was looking for - and was probably my fault for not being more specific.

I am mostly looking for quick and repeatable quests that can help give a quick shot in the arm to gain a few levels as fast as possible; something that doesn't require a stash of PP.

probably obviously for the new phinigel server launch.

Thanks for the reply

Last edited:
They nerfed most of these quests a few months ago so they no longer are really viable exp. Red wine in neriak would be the quest your asking about

not really what I was looking for - and was probably my fault for not being more specific.

I am mostly looking for quick and repeatable quests that can help give a quick shot in the arm to gain a few levels as fast as possible; something that doesn't require a stash of PP.

probably obviously for the new phinigel server launch.

Thanks for the reply

Understood, and I figured as much. The two specific quests I linked were repeatable. Though you won't be able to get much of anything right off the bat. I figured repeatable was what you were looking for.

well that sucks!

oh well, thanks anyways