Mullets and Their Negative Effect on Society in General - A Case Study

cadman

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Is there a way to not see any posts from a particular member?

EDIT: No ignore talk here... this is for the mullets!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe thats a negative ghost rider.

Is there a way to not see any posts from a particular member?
Yes. At top of forum, click on User CP. On left of that page, scroll down til you find "Edit Ignore List". Add them to it.

It is not selective. If you add someone to ignore, it'll show their post but not the info, on ALL of their posts.

htw

Goddamit. I swear to god, that stupid time-travelling mullet head spikey inbred goatfucker picture makes me want to stab my eyes out. Maybe I should sleep more, but jfc, knowing that picture exists on the internet makes me very sad.

Wait so I still see mullet head? omg.

Disregard that, it works. Htw, you're a legend, thanks. I can view mmobugs without hating it again.

It's just an irrational hatred. I'll prolly get over it soon. But honestly, a long night of little sleep thanks to 7 week old baby and a 3yr old, combined with hot + humid start to summer down here... Gods that picture shits me.

I have a 10 week old baby.

My wife works 3rd shift

I get up for work at 6 am.

I know tired buddy. and mullets are still funny!

Sucks huh Demon...

And yeah Wil, Perth. Been humid as hell at night, and cause I have the 7 week old still sleeping in our room, wife wouldn't let me put air-con on...

Sucks huh Demon...

And yeah Wil, Perth. Been humid as hell at night, and cause I have the 7 week old still sleeping in our room, wife wouldn't let me put air-con on...

I've seen so many parents paranoid about temps.

1.) Cold air doesn't cause sickness, scientific fact. As a matter of fact it helps prevent it, ever wonder why hospitals/ORs are cold?
2.) If they get cold, bundle them.
3.) Humid/hot temps hurt babies too.

THSNK YOU!

For individuals, no.

If you mean ignoring profile pics (all), that is a global setting. It is in User CP, Edit Options, Show Avatars.

htw

OMG Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another scientific fact

Cold tempetures help stimulate the brain of young children for easier learning.