Question MQAutoLogin Question

Fr4nK!e

Premium Member
Reaction score
Got a question. How do you get auto login to work.

I have the plugin loaded. I start MMOs MQ2. The page about the plugin says just to start EQ. Do I have load one character completely into the world? I tried starting with and without patcher and nothing happens.

Here is the inifile.

Code:
[Settings] 
IniLocation=C:\MMO
UseStationNamesInsteadOfSessions=0
KickActiveCharacter=1 
InstantCamp=0 
Debug=0
UseAuth=0

[Session1] 
StationName=Char1 station name 
Password=Char1 password
Server=server name from list in .ini file
Character=Char1 name

[Session2] 
StationName=Char2 station name 
Password=Char2 password
Character=Char2 name

[Session3]
StationName=Char3 station name 
Password=Char3 password
Character=Char3 name

[Session4]
StationName=Char4 station name
Password=Char4 password
Character=Char4 name

[Session5]
StationName=Char5 station name
Password=Char5 password
Character=Char5 name

[Session6]
StationName=Char6 station name 
Password=Char6 password
Character=Char6 name

I logged in each char indivdually and made sure each had the plugin loaded to be sure.

Nothing happens when I start EQ, what am I missing.

Thanks!!

This is normally caused by

Code:
IniLocation=C:\MMO

being wrong.

It needs to point to the exact file. It should look something like this.

Code:
IniLocation=C:\Users\FryLovesYourMomAndBacon\Desktop\MQ2-MMOBugs\MQ2AutoLogin.ini

Well getting warmer.

With the full path to the ini. When I ran EQ with out patcher it loaded the first session, but then didnt load any of the others.

I tried loaded through the patcher when the first session was active. It booted the char but then hung at the login screen. But that was it.

Anything else I should be looking for?

So this is weird. I tried to load a char manually from patcher. Once I chose the station name and hit play. It did the rest for that session (chose server and character and loaded into world), but none of the other sessions.

Thanks again for the help!!

Last edited:
As an update. It seems to load the characters once I choose the station name on the patcher and hit play. Only weird thing is, that for sessions 5 and 6, it had the character names backwards. I at first thought I just messed up, but when I went into the ini file. I had it correct. For some reason on those 2 sessions when it gets to the character select screen. The pop up that says you have X amount of time to hit "END" or it will load "Character Name" it was displaying the character 6 name for the session 5 and the character 5 name for session 6.

Dunno.

As an update. It seems to load the characters once I choose the station name on the patcher and hit play. Only weird thing is, that for sessions 5 and 6, it had the character names backwards. I at first thought I just messed up, but when I went into the ini file. I had it correct. For some reason on those 2 sessions when it gets to the character select screen. The pop up that says you have X amount of time to hit "END" or it will load "Character Name" it was displaying the character 6 name for the session 5 and the character 5 name for session 6.

Dunno.

this happened to me recently also not sure what was up but it fixed its self after a few days