mq2Targets

Drak

Reaction score
How in the world does one change the color assignments for this plugins hud? I have tried to make sence of it and have had no luck at all. I have even tried removing the settings and it readds them. No matter what I do I can't seem to change the colors. I can move it around just fine however. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

-Drak

Are you referring to the hud references for nearest named mobs? If so hud elements have a specific structure you can change on the fly in the ini. Heres a sample:
Code:
label=type,x,y,red,green,blue,text
Time=3,5,38,0,255,0,Time: ${Time}
type=3
x location=5
y location=38
red=0
green=255
blue=0
text=Time: ${Time}

The text would be green.

MQ2Targets has the colors in the plugin code Z. You have to change the plugin and recompile it.

#define HUDCOLOR 0xFFFFEA08 // yellow
#define GUILDHUDCOLOR 0xFFFF00FF // purple
#define DEADHUDCOLOR 0xFF888888 // gray
#define TARGETHUDCOLOR 0xFFFF0000 // red

Rusty said:
MQ2Targets has the colors in the plugin code Z. You have to change the plugin and recompile it.

#define HUDCOLOR 0xFFFFEA08 // yellow
#define GUILDHUDCOLOR 0xFFFF00FF // purple
#define DEADHUDCOLOR 0xFF888888 // gray
#define TARGETHUDCOLOR 0xFFFF0000 // red

Yea I found (googled it lol) the source for mq2targets right after I posted that then saw exactly what you posted. Took a min to figure out the 32bit colors, was like duh first FF was for alpha. I changed the purple to yellow to white and the purple to yellow. I may change the red as it is still hard to read. If anyone wants a recompiled version let me know and I will post it on here with my color changes.

-Drak

This is crashing to desktop when trying to run with the latest mq2 compile. Could some one help me take a look at it.

-Drak