MQ2Piggyzone for SoD

unity0110

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I can confirm this works with a non progressed character (void a flagged) but you should find out fairly easy if it doesn't work.

If you do not wish to zone through the void, download the no void zip.

Getting MQ2Piggyzone to use your void​

Step 1. Download the correct Void Zip
www.unity0110.com/piggyzone/No_Void.zip
www.unity0110.com/piggyzone/Void_A.zip
www.unity0110.com/piggyzone/Void_B.zip
www.unity0110.com/piggyzone/Void_C.zip
www.unity0110.com/piggyzone/Void_D.zip
www.unity0110.com/piggyzone/Void_E.zip
www.unity0110.com/piggyzone/Void_F.zip
www.unity0110.com/piggyzone/Void_G.zip

Step 2. (Optional) Rename MQ2Piggyzone.ini to MQ2PiggyZone_Server_YourCharName.ini if you wish to have seperate piggyzone's per character, such as one toon is void a flagged and the other is voidg

Step 3. Save & use caution as always!

Known issues
-- void g flagged characters can't zone through the void, but can zone from it.
-- Can't zone from potimea to void (Possibly the developers could add a switch command to zone from there)

-- Can't zone from potimea to void (Possibly the developers could add a switch command to zone from there)

Here's a fix I use for this problem. When you zone into PoTime, you will automatically zone into the Void.

Make a file in MQ2 directory called potimea.cfg with this code in it.

Code:
/multiline ; /moveto loc -45 65 ; /timed 60 /keypress u

This works when zoning into PoTime from either Guild Hall or PoK. If you want to zone to PoTime and stay there, just stop or turn your character within 6 seconds of zoning.

Well, people don't always go to time to zone into the void, so this might be some thing you want, but not some thing that can be implemented in piggyzone which is what this thread is about.

Hmm, how do you get into the void without going through time if you aren't somewhere in SoD?

Well, people don't always go to time to zone into the void, so this might be some thing you want, but not some thing that can be implemented in piggyzone which is what this thread is about.

Obviously my post wasn't meant to be something to implement in the piggyzone plugin. The only reason I posted in this thread was to help others with a workaround to a known problem with piggyzone that you mentioned in your OP.

At the risk of getting flamed . . .

I presume this just adds the void for which you have access to mq2piggyzone and does not add the ability to /gzone into a higher level void, is that correct?

It's up to the user to define that because there's only one way to know what void you're flagged for, and that's zoning into it, and no, there is no way that I know of to force zone into a higher void.

I presume this just adds the void for which you have access to mq2piggyzone and does not add the ability to /gzone into a higher level void, is that correct?

This has nothing to do with gzone, so you're correct.