MQ2PiggyZone addition / update

htw

Developer
Reaction score
Ok, I have redone a few things in MQ2PiggyZone a bit, and added a couple of options.

2 new options for pccheck & pcrange. Also added in-game help screen.

Download: http://www.mmobugs.com/updates/MQ2PiggyZone.dll

piggyhelp.png

htw

awesome additions, thanks!

i have a question, can we add any of these pccheck/pcrange stipulations to a autoexecute.cfg file or such so we can just use a regular command in game and use overrides if necessary?

awesome additions, thanks!

i have a question, can we add any of these pccheck/pcrange stipulations to a autoexecute.cfg file or such so we can just use a regular command in game and use overrides if necessary?

Sorry, I am not entirely clear on what your question is... If you mean can you use aliases, sure. Like, you could do:

/alias /zf /zone nocheck

or whatever you wanted.

As far as the pccheck options (check/range), they are saved to INI, so it will remember the state.

htw

Will this stop a chain in it's tracks? For example, if I'm zoning from Pok to..ToV, and somebody is in SG, will it stop in SG?

THanks,

BC

Ok, this'll safe more then a few lines in many a macro, THANKS !!

OK, I added a couple of options:

1) nogroup / groupok options control whether group members are counted in PC checks. So for example, if you have your bots in group commonly and zone them together, you can leave PC checking on for safety, but have it ignore group members as being valid PCs in zone. The nogroup option toggles it on/off, and the groupok option will override it just for that command (see the help).

2) nogate / gateok options control whether your bind point is considered when calculating the shortest path to your destination. Normally, piggyzone always adds your bind point as a valid connection to each zone connection list added. That way, if the computed path from your current zone to the target zone is longer than the path from your bind point to your target zone, it will /gate you first, then start /zone. Otherwise, it just starts your /zone (chain) from your current zone. If you set nogate on, then your bind point will never be used as a valid connection to start from, so it will not gate you. The gateok option is there so you can override the default setting any time you wish, if you normally leave nogate set. (see the help)

Download: http://www.mmobugs.com/updates/MQ2PiggyZone.dll
Version: 3.12 (will show in /zone help)

Let me know how it works for you.

htw

piggyhelp312.png

Just to confirm .. the options like: pccheck, pcrange & nogate stay set after first use or need to be included each time a /zone or /gate command is issued? Do the options apply to /warp too? Finally .. where are the settings stored?

Just to confirm .. the options like: pccheck, pcrange & nogate stay set after first use or need to be included each time a /zone or /gate command is issued? Do the options apply to /warp too? Finally .. where are the settings stored?

Yes, the settings stay that way for the toggles. Their counterparts (overrides) are just for that instance of the command only.

They are saved in the .ini file for piggy, or the personal piggy ini if one exists for that char/server.

htw

Weird path?

/zone from guild lobby sends you to POK, Nexus, Santus Seru, Dawnshroud Peaks, Maiden's Eye, Umbral, Vex......

shouldn't it be POK< NEXUS< DSP etc? adds an extra zone into the path and how does one get to Santus Seru from Nexus lol?

/zone from guild lobby sends you to POK, Nexus, Santus Seru, Dawnshroud Peaks, Maiden's Eye, Umbral, Vex......

shouldn't it be POK< NEXUS< DSP etc? adds an extra zone into the path and how does one get to Santus Seru from Nexus lol?

There is a link for nexus -> seru. Also, the other alternate path would be from nexus -> netherbian -> dsp, not straight from nexus -> dsp. So the path weight is the same, and it just picks the one it finds first (thru seru). If you would prefer not to path through seru, you can remove the zone ID for the nexus links in the INI file.

htw

There is a link for nexus -> seru. Also, the other alternate path would be from nexus -> netherbian -> dsp, not straight from nexus -> dsp. So the path weight is the same, and it just picks the one it finds first (thru seru). If you would prefer not to path through seru, you can remove the zone ID for the nexus links in the INI file.

htw

I shouldn't post when i'm half asleep haha, yep your right, same zone time, naw, just thought it was odd because I didn't know there was a link from nexus to seru :-D

Anyone find a way to get newblets in Temple of Veeshan? Gzone and zoneforce dont work.

htw ... thank you, this is one of the best plugin updates ever.

ok i just do /zone poknowledge frmo blightfire moors and he took by highpass hold kithicor forest the commonlands and nektulos forest then plane of knowledge i am level 1 drakkin
why the hell he took all that zoning instead of take simply the book ?

ok i just do /zone poknowledge frmo blightfire moors and he took by highpass hold kithicor forest the commonlands and nektulos forest then plane of knowledge i am level 1 drakkin
why the hell he took all that zoning instead of take simply the book ?

MQ2PiggyZone.ini zone links not set up for BM -> POK would be only reason.

htw

Not really that much of a problem but just noticed that when zoning out of west freeport it crashes me back to server select? Anyone else have this problem?

Not really that much of a problem but just noticed that when zoning out of west freeport it crashes me back to server select? Anyone else have this problem?

Yes. POR 'redo' zones, some of them caused that, where they worked at all.

htw