mq2melee caster melee

aspire2008

Iftw
Reaction score
Someone remind me how to set mq2melee to melee as a caster. I had this setup before I did a clean wipe of my ssd when I installed Win10, and now I can't remember the exact configuration since I lost it.

For some reason

/melee melee on

is not working. I also just want to turn on melee, I do not want the caster sticking to the mob.

Do you want to have your caster turn ATTACK on ?

Do you want to have your caster use holyshits/downshits to cast stuff?

Just turn on attack is all.

For some reason, I can't figure out how I had my shaman setup to do that.

I swear I thought it was /melee melee on, but doesn't seem to be working.

You need =

/melee melee=on save

I must be doing something wrong still.

I did :

/melee melee=on save

then I did:

/melee reload

then I tried:

/melee load

Shaman still doesn't melee when the mob is near it.

I must be doing something wrong still.

I did :

/melee melee=on save

then I did:

/melee reload

then I tried:

/melee load

Shaman still doesn't melee when the mob is near it.
Are you engaging attack? z or /killthis ? MQ2Melee isn't bot, so won't just start going at it.

htw

Only thing the shaman is doing is entering combat, not attack on i.e. kill this.

If I manually attack on (z) it sticks to the mob which I don't want it to do.

I had this configured pretty easily before I did a fresh install of Win10 unfortunately I forgot to back up that HD and have lost the ini configuration I had to get it to work. I remember changing 2 settings though, one of which was /melee melee=on, the other one I can't recall what I had changed.

It was configured so that the shaman would attack on when in combat , but not stick if it entered combat.

Well figured out the issue. Its an EQ setting.

/assist on

I'm guessing I need to set stickmode=0 so it doesn't stick?

Aye I dropped in to post this, /assist on. I typically add this line at the beginning of a lot of my macros because in a raid setting you may not want to immediately turn on attack (when manually playing) but while macro'ing and the likes chances are you want to...