boxing issues with casting

loyal

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I stopped boxing 2 years ago when it became hard to make mq2bot work but I want to try again. melee work fine but casters not so good
they hang up trying to cast things they can't find>
DoCommand-couldn't parse '/casting "Gather Vigor" gem1 is a typical message

I believe I need to make an entry in an ini file something like "Gather Vigor=0"
but I am not sure what ini where in the ini or the exact wording

I stopped boxing 2 years ago when it became hard to make mq2bot work but I want to try again. melee work fine but casters not so good
they hang up trying to cast things they can't find>
DoCommand-couldn't parse '/casting "Gather Vigor" gem1 is a typical message

I believe I need to make an entry in an ini file something like "Gather Vigor=0"
but I am not sure what ini where in the ini or the exact wording
I have been 6 boxing for years now and they way i was taught how to use mq2bot was to load the spells in the gems that u want to use during combat from gem 1 to gem 13 (if your max lvl) and then hit /bot on. thats it. thats all ive done for years and its always worked for me after that. there are a few things i put on the ignore list but i use all casters in my group and have 0 issues.

I have been 6 boxing for years now and they way i was taught how to use mq2bot was to load the spells in the gems that u want to use during combat from gem 1 to gem 13 (if your max lvl) and then hit /bot on. thats it. thats all ive done for years and its always worked for me after that. there are a few things i put on the ignore list but i use all casters in my group and have 0 issues.
I understand that but the spells they try to cast I do not even use nor are them memed in the spell gems

when you turn bot on, it will list all the spells it is going to try to use. you need to look for "gather vigor" is listed (and depending on the spell, it could be listed in a multiple places i think). it would be something like Debuff1 or Dot1. to turn it off, in the ini you would add DebuffIf1=0.

I feel its bot.mac and not mqbot that you are talking about or ?
If so, its totally broken now. Just move to mqbot, not that hard to get on with.
Arph

Woops, i skipped over the error " DoCommand-couldn't parse '/casting "Gather Vigor" gem1". Pretty sure that means you don't have mq2cast loaded. so do a /plugin mq2cast. hopefully that will fix that.

I understand that but the spells they try to cast I do not even use nor are them memed in the spell gems
are you using /bot on or the bot.mac? because if you have the right plugins loaded and on it wont do that. that is also a low level shammy spell it shouldnt be memmeing that and if so you need to go into the ini and look for the ignore list and add it exactly as its spelled on the list