MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the video that Fry made on the MQ2MoveUtils wiki page. Here's the link:

MQ2MoveUtils - MMOBugs Wiki

Make sure the plugin is loaded /plugin mq2moveutils

Play around with all of those commands and you'll get the hang of it. Most likely you'll want something like /makecamp radius 100 or whatever.

-Num

Last edited:
Is there a way to get all toons to change target with bot on? Either in the program or through EQBCS?

if they are assisting they should swap to what ever the assist is attacking

there is also a setting to pick your own targets, so you can swap to a different target

youll have to play around with how you want toons to attack if you want to attack multiple things at once

here is a bca idea

main assist is attacking, you get 1 or 2 adds

/bct (toonname blah) /multiline ; //xtar 2 ; /attack on (or killthis)
/bct (toonname du) /multiline ; //xtar 3 ; /attack on (or killthis)

crap comes in, assist goes on xtar 1, toon 2 goes on xtar 2, toon 3 goes on xar 2

just remember in ini to allow to pick your own targets otherwise they will try to assist main assist

I think bot MAC (macro not plugin) had some setting about off tanking but this doesnt seem to, so this is a possible workaround

mqbot

Is there something wrong with rogue he wont manually attack on his own. I have to attack with him for him to attack.

I see the SpellStack changes i mentioned previously are in the compile now. It should stop spamming the self buffs. Please let me know if that is a true story. The cast best in group one may still need some tweaks.

Fixed Auras. Thanks to Cujo for all the testing to make that happen. Please let me know if any self cast aura is messed up. I am aware the pet auras are still screwy. They should check spell stacking correctly and should also have two auras working in tandem for enc/clr.

I have been touching up the code in a few areas and would like to get back to work on the new version. In the mean time, please let me know what, if anything, is broken.. besides rogues not attacking with /killthis command.

Last edited:
I do not think that bards are using selo's kick (now just kick like the other melee classes) unless I am doing it wrong.

Edit: This might be more of a MQ2melee thing now I guess.

Last edited:
Hi has anyone been able to get Mq2Bot to pull or have a pull mac for bard that will work with it?
Thanks

Warrior Issues

Greetings,

MQ2BOT is still crashing game with MQ2MELEE running. I've submitted couple logs and debugs. Please let me know if you need anything else.

MQ2MELEE will run fine with bot not running. The moment I turn bot on, after a mob dies it will always crash. Seems to only be happening on my warrior. Shadowknight runs fine.

Monk has to have a clear corpse macro running at all times with mq2bot running, or corpses will stay targetted and he won't begin attacking next mob.

Greetings,

MQ2BOT is still crashing game with MQ2MELEE running. I've submitted couple logs and debugs. Please let me know if you need anything else.

MQ2MELEE will run fine with bot not running. The moment I turn bot on, after a mob dies it will always crash. Seems to only be happening on my warrior. Shadowknight runs fine.

Monk has to have a clear corpse macro running at all times with mq2bot running, or corpses will stay targetted and he won't begin attacking next mob.
I saw htw removed something from mq2melee that referenced mq2bot but i dont think it actually did anything. he has to be the one to review the dump file to see what the issue is unfortunately.

for monk: you can temporarily add a downflag with something like:

/if (${Target.Equal[CORPSE]} && ${XTarget[1].ID}) /squelch /tar clear

Bard issues

Bards not kicking with selos kick
Bards stopping from botfollow when singing
Bards not turning on attack
Bards not sticking when in melee range (guessing it is because they are singing)

The few times this has happened was because it is not recognizing the class. It thinks the songs are a spell so stops movement as not to interrupt spell casting and doesn't melee because the class isn't known.

I do not recall the command to check, but I could real quick if you needed me to.

Edit: It was working fine 3 days ago. It started screwing up today (didn't play yesterday) and I had not updated mq for 3 days or more. So something happened outside of me updating? It doesn't really make sense. I updates mq2 and that did not resolve the issue.

Last edited:
Greetings,

I only see your report from Jan 20, which we discussed in chat - i.e., it has the wrong dump file (an old one that was hanging around). I either need a crash dump from a current crash (i.e., dump vs current code base), or I need to log in your toon locally and reproduce the issue directly (i.e., have it crash on me while I debug it).

Greetings,

I saw htw removed something from mq2melee that referenced mq2bot but i dont think it actually did anything. he has to be the one to review the dump file to see what the issue is unfortunately.

Can you elaborate on what I removed? If so, I can explain it.

htw

Greetings,

I only see your report from Jan 20, which we discussed in chat - i.e., it has the wrong dump file (an old one that was hanging around). I either need a crash dump from a current crash (i.e., dump vs current code base), or I need to log in your toon locally and reproduce the issue directly (i.e., have it crash on me while I debug it).

Greetings,

htw

Greetings,

I just sent a new set of dump files. I thought I had already, my apologies. Everything is fresh now.

Thank you,

Greetings,

I just sent a new set of dump files. I thought I had already, my apologies. Everything is fresh now.

Thank you,
Thanks for the crash report.

For others, found issue with Debugging. If you are seeing a similar odd crash as Dredd (or just unexplained), set Debugging=0 in your server_toon.ini under your [MQ2Bot] settings and see if that resolves it for now. I will get a complete fix out asap for that issue.

htw

Greetings,

Greetings,

htw
idk. on the mq2melee.cpp last update note it says: htwmmo MQ2Bot.cpp: Removed if() check in configure (not needed). though now i see a note below it that says MQ2Melee.cpp: more skills added~ look man, i never claimed i could read good!

BOT MACRO

is there a way to turn /taunt off when you do /bot on? Thanks in advance.

since it probably looks to melee maybe after /bot on, /melee taunt=0 , /melee save?

this will make it much easier than alt tabing between 5 accounts, thank you dealings

I have been touching up the code in a few areas and would like to get back to work on the new version. In the mean time, please let me know what, if anything, is broken.. besides rogues not attacking with /killthis command.

Not sure if this counts, but battle rez is not working. When a toon goes down, the cleric will not rez until after the battle has completed. My paladin will also not rez during battle. My shaman, druid and paladin will not call during battle. After the battle is completed the rezzing starts, although it doesn't happen one right after the other. Instead the cleric will rez, cast the odd self buff, rez, cast some other buff / aura, etc. Ideally it would rez everyone then start buffing.

Bards not kicking with selos kick
Bards stopping from botfollow when singing
Bards not turning on attack
Bards not sticking when in melee range (guessing it is because they are singing)

The few times this has happened before was because it is not recognizing the class. It thinks the songs are a spell so stops movement as not to interrupt spell casting and doesn't melee because the class isn't known.

I do not recall the command to check, but I could real quick if you needed me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.