MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been touching up the code in a few areas and would like to get back to work on the new version. In the mean time, please let me know what, if anything, is broken.. besides rogues not attacking with /killthis command.

Not sure if this counts, but battle rez is not working. When a toon goes down, the cleric will not rez until after the battle has completed. My paladin will also not rez during battle. My shaman, druid and paladin will not call during battle. After the battle is completed the rezzing starts, although it doesn't happen one right after the other. Instead the cleric will rez, cast the odd self buff, rez, cast some other buff / aura, etc. Ideally it would rez everyone then start buffing.
Like every other post: it would be really beneficial to have a log of whats going on because the code hasnt changed in almost 4 years now so when something suddenly doesnt work i have no idea why because nothing has changed with the rez routine since 2014. Paladins have always been set to only rez out of combat due to 90% vs 96% rez. Can that now 96% rez in combat?

I have been touching up the code in a few areas and would like to get back to work on the new version. In the mean time, please let me know what, if anything, is broken.. besides rogues not attacking with /killthis command.

Bards not kicking with selos kick
Bards stopping from botfollow when singing
Bards not turning on attack
Bards not sticking when in melee range (guessing it is because they are singing)

The few times this has happened before was because it is not recognizing the class. It thinks the songs are a spell so stops movement as not to interrupt spell casting and doesn't melee because the class isn't known.

I do not recall the command to check, but I could real quick if you needed me to.

Try turning off mq2melee and see if that fixes it. Same as previous poster, nothing has changed in the core code of mq2bot in years so unless bard is no longer class 8 of 0-15 then idk. the last update to classes was 6 november 2016 when it changed from pSpawn->Class to pSpawn->.ActorClient.Class. the code for the bard check is:
Code:
if (GetCharInfo()->pSpawn->mActorClient.Class == 8)
BardClass = true;

I see the SpellStack changes i mentioned previously are in the compile now. It should stop spamming the self buffs. Please let me know if that is a true story. The cast best in group one may still need some tweaks.

Fixed Auras. Thanks to Cujo for all the testing to make that happen. Please let me know if any self cast aura is messed up. I am aware the pet auras are still screwy. They should check spell stacking correctly and should also have two auras working in tandem for enc/clr.

For some reason chanter and cleric will not use aura's still. they will try to cast one then get interrupted. enchanter enticer unity just keeps casting over and over again unsure why on that one.

I rewrote the debug output function, so if you are used to checking/viewing your debug logs for MQ2Bot, be aware that each toon now goes into a unique file (format: MQ2Bot_server_char.log).

htw

I rewrote the debug output function, so if you are used to checking/viewing your debug logs for MQ2Bot, be aware that each toon now goes into a unique file (format: MQ2Bot_server_char.log).

htw

OH ok great i will check it out and post my results. thanks HTW

Not sure if this counts, but battle rez is not working. When a toon goes down, the cleric will not rez until after the battle has completed. My paladin will also not rez during battle. My shaman, druid and paladin will not call during battle. After the battle is completed the rezzing starts, although it doesn't happen one right after the other. Instead the cleric will rez, cast the odd self buff, rez, cast some other buff / aura, etc. Ideally it would rez everyone then start buffing.
Like every other post: it would be really beneficial to have a log of whats going on because the code hasnt changed in almost 4 years now so when something suddenly doesnt work i have no idea why because nothing has changed with the rez routine since 2014. Paladins have always been set to only rez out of combat due to 90% vs 96% rez. Can that now 96% rez in combat?

Fair cop. Apologies. Log and spells.mac output attached. Let me know if you need any more info.

Attachments

• spells.mac
    3.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi,
Not sure if this is MQ2Bot issue or another plugin but when the latest update I couldn't seem to get bot to turn off did /bot off and it kept attacking when another group member was beating down on a mob. I needed to just get it to 50%, though the warrior would still engage or I couldn't hand anything to another toon until I /plugin mq2bot unload. It just happened so I didn't have on debug but I will tonight if I get a chance to play. I had also been using it for about 5hrs when it started to act up. I know there is nothing for you to go on yet, just though i would let you know in case someone else had the same issue and will send the debug later
Cheers,
Tshadow

Bards not kicking with selos kick
Bards stopping from botfollow when singing
Bards not turning on attack
Bards not sticking when in melee range (guessing it is because they are singing)

The few times this has happened before was because it is not recognizing the class. It thinks the songs are a spell so stops movement as not to interrupt spell casting and doesn't melee because the class isn't known.

I do not recall the command to check, but I could real quick if you needed me to.

Try turning off mq2melee and see if that fixes it. Same as previous poster, nothing has changed in the core code of mq2bot in years so unless bard is no longer class 8 of 0-15 then idk. the last update to classes was 6 november 2016 when it changed from pSpawn->Class to pSpawn->.ActorClient.Class. the code for the bard check is:

MQ2bot 2018.0123 fixed the issues I was noticing, no idea why never got any chance to dive into it. Sorry for the late reply.

MQ2bot 2018.0128 and bards are just as broke as before. No kick, no intimidate, no melee, no stick while singing. They mez, sing, use adps just fine.

Also to the list:

Can you get bards to not mash rally call on mobs? It should be used like QM from a cleric.

Also clerics have 2 qm abilities now. One for self the other for others.

Is there a way to get Shaman to use glacial gift/frostbitten gift correctly? The few times I have seen it attempt to use it it casts it on the mob (should be on the tank like cleric intraversion.)

Last edited:
MQ2bot 2018.0128 and bards are just as broke as before. No kick, no intimidate, no melee, no stick while singing. They mez, sing, use adps just fine.

Also to the list:

Can you get bards to not mash rally call on mobs? It should be used like QM from a cleric.

Also clerics have 2 qm abilities now. One for self the other for others.

Is there a way to get Shaman to use glacial gift/frostbitten gift correctly? The few times I have seen it attempt to use it it casts it on the mob (should be on the tank like cleric intraversion.)
So here is the problem with not providing logs: i dont know what skills you have, i dont know what it is trying to use vs what it is supposed to use, i dont know what you are leaving mq2melee to use vs mq2bot. as with all other things. the bard routine has not changed since 2014. no code updates were done to bot involving any routines except aura. so both cleric skills have been added in since it has been a thing. and all skills can be set to use if conditions. but i dont know what any of yours are because youve provided no logs or output. i want to help but i cant do it without data.

rally call moved to Mana
selos kick removed from AAs.. maybe that fixes something else with songs/movement.
added second timer check to auras so spam shouldnt possibly occur.. but it probably still will because screw simple math checks, right?

small list

1 Cleric call of herald spell = useless
2 cleric will not battle rez and is unlikley to rez after battle either
3 mages no longer summon pets
any way to add reflexive rending type spells to melee would be nice
bards are really bad at mezzing wont remez wont ae mez

thats all i have for now thanks for taking time to check it out if u do

1 Cleric call of herald spell = useless
2 cleric will not battle rez and is unlikley to rez after battle either
3 mages no longer summon pets
bards are really bad at mezzing wont remez wont ae mez

thats all i have for now thanks for taking time to check it out if u do

well lets solve one thing at a time. i added a bunch of rez debug messages so turn on logging when you are supposed to rez and lets see what the log says.

according to the code im looking at this should already be added. again, just like every other post: a log of what your skills are would be tremendously useful for figure out what skills are listed and what are not.

rally call moved to Mana
selos kick removed from AAs.. maybe that fixes something else with songs/movement.
added second timer check to auras so spam shouldnt possibly occur.. but it probably still will because screw simple math checks, right?

Still the same ol same ol studer from bard and refusal to melee/stick/follow. Hope this helps:

MQ2bot
Code:
[MQ2Bot]
AAif8=0
Debugging=0
BotVersion=20180201.1715
BotCommandsOn=
BotCommandsOff=
AlwaysCheckAdds=0
RestrictedZones=,344,202,151,345,
BuffPassword=NULL
AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots|
CycleDelay=3
DefaultGem=1
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=0
AnnounceAdds=1
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=99
AssistRange=100
UseManualAssist=0
AssistName=
MercAssistAt=100
MercAssistRange=0
MeleeAt=100
MeleeDistance=40
PetAttackAt=100
PetAttackRange=60
RepositionIfSummoned=0
MedStartAt=0
MedStopAt=0
MedToFull=0
MedDuringCombat=0
EndMedStartAt=0
EndMedStopAt=0
EndMedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=0
NukeToTAt=80
ManaToSummon=100
SummonModRods=1
UseModRods=1
AACutoffTime=10
AAStopAt=25
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=100
DebuffStopAt=10
DebuffAEAmount=3
DotAt=99
DotStopAt=10
FaceAngle=360
FadeAt=20
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0
InterruptToHealAt=0
HealAt=80
HealToTAt=80
HealSelfAt=80
HealDelayedAt=95
HealDurationAt=95
HealGroupAt=80
HealPetAt=80
ImHitAt=50
JoltAt=70
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=80
NukeAt=99
RezRadius=100
RootAdds=15
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=10
SwarmAt=99
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=1
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseClickyNukes=1
UseDiscsOffensive=0
UseDiscsDefensive=0
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseManaOnOthers=1
UseMez=1
UsePet=0
PetReagentCheck=1
PetIllusionItem=NULL
CustomPetSpell=NULL
UsePetBuffs=1
StandOnPetAttack=0
UseSelfBuffs=1
AutoFollowLeader=0
AutoFollowSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL
DoDebug=0
PullingDistance=0
MQ2NavDistance=10
PullSkillName=
AnnounceBehaviorChange=0
AttackCommand=/killthis
RestTwist=
CombatTwist=
SafetyInvisOnWarp=0
SafetyCommandOnTell=
SafetyCommandOnGM=
SafetyCommandOnMyWarp=
SafetyCommandOnOthersWarp=
SafetyCommandOnTooFarFromCamp=
DebuffsSpellFirst=0

MQ2Melee
Code:
[MQ2Melee]
ancestral=20
bane=1
crescendo=1
enrage=1
enragingkick=25
facing=1
groupcheck=1
hidedelay=1000
infuriate=1
intimidation=1
kick=1
melee=1
override=1
plugin=0
pothealover=0
resume=20
sneakdelay=1000
stickbreak=1
stickdelay=5
stickmode=1
stickrange=40
stickcmd=loose
version=2018.012
ShowAbility=0
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowBash=0
ShowCasting=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowControl=0
ShowDebug=0
ShowDownShit=0
ShowEnrageDebug=1
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowHolyShit=0
ShowMoveUtilsDebug=0
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowRange=0
ShowSkills=0
ShowSpecial=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStrike=0
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
CADelay=500
AADelay=250
SpellDelay=350
SkillDelay=250
PotionDelay=500
DownDelay=0
HolyDelay=0
DownCycleDelay=0
HolyCycleDelay=0

Attachments

• MQ2Bot_Server_Bard.txt
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
is the stickrange correct? Mine is 15 or 10 cannot remember. I do remember the youtube on MQ2Moveutils that stated that if you were not sticking close enough you wouldn't hit your target.
/stick 10 - Sticks to target to keep you within 10 radius.

Last edited:
Naw, his main issue is the plugin is off lol (plugin=0).

Try: /melee plugin=on save

htw

Naw, his main issue is the plugin is off lol (plugin=0).

Try: /melee plugin=on save

htw

Oh my! No idea how that happened. I cannot remember poking around with this stuff for quite some time. I will try this out :mad:

Is there a good place to see a write up on if commands for bot? I hate to be pestering, but about everytime I learn it then get everything the way I like I forget it all the next time I have to do it.

Basically the exceptions for spells is what I want and commands to use specific aa's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.