MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the last message it says before it stops working?

You can try this, i added a metric ton of debug messages. So when it starts acting wonky, type:

/bot DoDebug=1

Then once that runs you can see if it hangs on a single message.

/bot DoDebug=0 to turn it back off. (it will cause a LOT of spam, so dont leave it on)

Last edited:
I noticed that for some reason, when using a tank merc on a shaman, it tries to (once it's done a few other things like debuff and slow) chain cast Lethargy (or the tank buff that proc's a slow when hit). Just casts it over and over again non stop.

Additional debug messages.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    555 KB · Views: 3
Edit: it's not working still, it stopped working when the wizard had to reach the book to change the slot 1 spell.

Last edited:
Edit: it's not working still, it stopped working when the wizard had to reach the book to change the slot 1 spell.
wait a minute. do you have a nuke or something in gem 1 (DefaultGem)? basically anything other than a selfbuff?

nope, self buff, but whenever the wizard takes damage, it loses the absorb shield self buff goes into the book and place it up again. And whenever armor of the codex expires, it does the same.

but when it got to that point the bot just stopped.

Well at least those are the 2 cents i can give to help, it's what i noticed.

Pete,

I used your Debug mode for 2 Missions to try and see where the bots hang.
I don't get a single Bug report out of 2 missions but the BoTs do hang several times.

No Errors, Just stops casting anything, The Melee utils still work, just the Casting stops. Buffs and Nukes and Debuffs.

My enchanter crashes every time I have charm loaded on a spell gem and combat starts.

Didn't see this bug listed but:

For some reason /imob doesn't work when using /findmob

I made a macro to pull stuff to my group but there is this unattackable totem in Valley of Lunanyn and for some reason it keeps trying to pull it even after adding it to /imob multiple times. Can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong somehow (seems pretty straight forward) or if it's a bug.

I'm having issues with my 5 boxers, it runs fine on my Dru / Clr / Shm / Mag -- but it CTD's when I activate it on my Enchanter.

Not sure the formula for bug reports or posts, let me know if you need to to upload my crash dump or error.

Thanks

I'm having issues with my 5 boxers, it runs fine on my Dru / Clr / Shm / Mag -- but it CTD's when I activate it on my Enchanter.

Not sure the formula for bug reports or posts, let me know if you need to to upload my crash dump or error.

Thanks

Do you have a charm memmed?

Thanks

Do you have a charm memmed?

Yes and no, I have Beguile memmed.

What do you mean yes and no? Beguile is a charm. If it's on your cast bar, it's memmed. I have the same crash with any charm memmed regardless of server.

Still getting random toons go on strike and I cant see a pattern, doing a few HA's today and wizzy randomly stops doing anything except follow, tried unplugin mq2bot and pluging it back in, now and again to will work but not always. Seems no specific reason as to why toons stop. My mage was sending in pet and looting but didint cast a single spell, buff or nuke. Restart on pc and things work again for a while then randomly stop. What information do you need to help solve this ? seeing nothing in chat box. puzzling :(

try /plugin mq2cast unload followed by /plugin mq2cast, make sure its not the mq2cast bug if its casting related.

My mage keeps casting Elemental Form Fire over and over. If hes on a mount he keeps trying to trigger it. I guess its not a disc because I tried to disable it with the DiscIf line but that didnt work. How would I go about altering which spells it has in the self buff slots if its possible, I dont see them in the INI file for that character.

My mage keeps casting Elemental Form Fire over and over. If hes on a mount he keeps trying to trigger it. I guess its not a disc because I tried to disable it with the DiscIf line but that didnt work. How would I go about altering which spells it has in the self buff slots if its possible, I dont see them in the INI file for that character.
It is a self buff. Just make an if statement for it:

Say it is SelfBuff0:

SelfBuffIf0=!${Me.Mount.ID}

Pete thing I can do to help track down Charm enchanter ctd?

Status
Not open for further replies.