MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bard mez breaking

Question, I'm having a problem with my bard switching over to adds, casting mez, then melee not turning off during the process, which breaks the mez instant and he switches back over to the primary mob..

Is there a place I can turn melee off during casting of mez? ini somewhere?

any help is appreciated.. Thanks

Could you check /assist=off (eq's auto attack on when you assist) and maybe. Then check some melee settings (disable it temporarily to check) to see if you can narrow it down to the bot itself or something else?

What's the ini config file for making it not cast an aa?

NukeIf0=0

/assist off was all i could think of as well.

AAIf0=0

to disable AA0

So I just started using this on a low level group. I set my cleric to buff the group with Courage but all he does is cycle through the members and spam the buff even if they already have it until he goes OOM. Am I missing something? I've searched the wiki and looked over other people's INI files and I don't see what I am missing.

Damm this Plugin is AMAZING!

I really want the Full Access Version:) id love to be a Tester :)

Feel free to PM me if i can help you!
It is all full access and has been for months. Unsure what you mean and why i keep getting emails from people asking for full access.[/QUOTE]

Pete, the wiki still says the plugin has Full vs Partial access restrictions.

MQ2Bot - MMOBugs Wiki

That's probably why you're still getting emails.

So I just started using this on a low level group. I set my cleric to buff the group with Courage but all he does is cycle through the members and spam the buff even if they already have it until he goes OOM. Am I missing something? I've searched the wiki and looked over other people's INI files and I don't see what I am missing.
It should say what kind of spell it is on /bot on. if it is saying it is a fight buff or a heal, that could be why. easiest way should just be to disable the spell via ini entry or simply unmem it. i honestly didnt test it on a level 1 cleric.

and ya. it should say Full Access or nothing at all when the plugin loads. If it actually gives a message that it is partial access when you load it then that would need addressed.

Not casting while invis

Is it possible to stop a caster from casting while invis?

Can we get Coronal skin and Surge of Shadow added the mage's main tank buff line?

Thanks!

Also the new mage wand is called Wand of Dark Modulation. It should replace the Wand of Phantasmal Modulation.

Here is an update version for testing that includes the latest COTF/TDS AAs that were missing.

General:
-- Added short duration damage shields (under 51 ticks) as valid main tank buffs

Class Specific:
- Beastlord: Roaring Strike as aggro option
- Paladin: Hand of Tunare, Thunder of Karana
- Necro: Lingering Nightmares
- Druid: Blessing of Tunare, Destructive Vortex, Fire Storm, Nature's Fury
- Shaman: Wind of Pathosis AA
- Ranger: Elemental Arrow
- Shadow Knight: Mindless Hatred, Reinforced Malaise, Stream of Hatred, T'Vyl's Resolve, Veil of Darkness
- Bard: Flurry of Notes, Frenzied Kicks
- Rogue: Rake's Rampage
- War: War Stomp, Rage of the Forsaken
- Mage: Added Wand of Dark Modulation / Wand of Palegic Modulation, new mage servent/minion clickies to auto inv/ use

Todo:
Add in Eradicate Magic

Can't fix easily:
Mark of the Vicarum has multiple spells with same name and mq2 detects the wrong one first.

Last edited:
This is awesome.

I'm guessing the additions to the disc will be next?

This is awesome.

I'm guessing the additions to the disc will be next?
what discs arent detecting correctly. those shouldnt ever need updated unless some new type pops up

Quick question - I don't see an option for mounts? I don't use them for travel, but they're helpful keeping mana up for caster/priest toons.

Shaman's Livio's Malosenia has 2 spell components.

1 malo
2 Livio's afflliction.

It will chain cast that spell over and over again.

Not sure what makes a dot check for a recast but it just spams it.

Constantly casting Wand of Dark modulation even though I still have a wand.

Can not cast due to duplicate item.

Mage.

Thanks!

I can confirm that the mage continues to try summon the wand

I noticed though the spell is 'Wand of Dark Modulation' how ever the item is 'Wand of Palagic Modulation' with the spell 'Dark Modulation' item ID is 99782 / spell ID is 44740

ok, thanks for the feedback. this should fix the mod rods.. and maybe fix the chain casting of the combo spell. i had previously corrected (or thought i did) that issue and i see tons of code dealing with it so i am not sure why it is still happening. anyway, lets see if this works.

Last edited:
Still seems to cast Wand of Dark Modulation over and over sorry Pete

I tested it with the Wand of Pelagic Modulation both in bags/bag slot. with new MQ2Bot download just before. Not sure what else I can do to help pin point

Just thought I'd add both

${FindItemCount[Wand of Pelagic Modulation]} returns 1

and ${FindItem[Wand of Pelagic Modulation]} returns the item name

Wiith the wand in bags/bag slot and primary weapon slot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.