MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to roll back to an earlier version of the plugin. This one is randomly crashing my game constantly. Hopefully we'll narrow it down once more people have downloaded it.

Edit: I figured out what was causing my crashes. It was the defensivedisc and offensivedisc flags. I changed both to =0 and the crashes have stopped.

Edit: Mage is using pet, but sending it in on time isn't a priority it seems. Also, when the Cauldron summons an Ether-Fused Shard the mage spam casts Grant Icebound Paradox.

Last edited:
My mage isn't using her pet right away, and sometimes at all. So far she hasn't summoned her own either. After some testing, I can see that she was set for Nukeat=99, which was too high. I moved Nukeat down to 90 and she seems to skip the pet attack command because she's busy casting other things.

Mob fight starts, she casts relentless servant, then fuckle magma, spear. Then sometimes she'll toss pet in there, most times the nuke rotation starts over. It's like it won't issue the /pet command until there's a lull in the fight or while casting is occurring.

Code:
[MQ2Bot]
NukeIf0=!${Me.GoM}
NukeIf2=!${Me.GoM}
NukeIf3=!${Me.GoM}
BotVersion=20140713.1029
RestrictedZones=344,202,151
CycleDelay=5
DefaultGem=1
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=1
AnnounceAdds=1
AutoInvisDistance=0
AssistAt=96
AssistRange=70
MercAssistAt=50
MercAssistRange=0
MeleeAt=0
MeleeDistance=40
PetAttackAt=95
PetAttackRange=70
RepositionIfSummoned=1
MedStartAt=96
MedStopAt=100
MedToFull=0
MinManaToNuke=0
ManaToSummon=100
AACutoffTime=10
AAStopAt=25
AggroAt=50
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=98
DebuffStopAt=10
DotAt=99
DotStopAt=10
FaceAngle=180
FadeAt=20
GrabAdds=0
GrabPrimary=0
HealAt=80
HealDelayedAt=95
HealDurationAt=95
HealGroupAt=80
HealPetAt=80
ImHitAt=50
JoltAt=70
KnockbackAdds=0
KnockbackPrimary=0
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=80
NukeAt=99
RezRadius=100
RootAdds=15
RootPrimary=0
SnareAt=10
SwarmAt=99
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=1
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseClickyNukes=1
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseManaInCombat=1
UseMez=1
UsePetBuffs=1
UseSelfBuffs=1
UseStick=0
StickSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=1
NetBotsName=TANKNAME
AlwaysCheckAdds=0
PetIllusionItem=Metamorph TOtem: Tirun
BuffPassword=NULL
AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots|
InterruptToHealAt=0
HealSelfAt=80
BotCommandsOn=
BotCommandsOff=
HealToTAt=80
AutoFollowLeader=0
AutoFollowSettings=30 healer
UseDiscsOffensive=0
UseDiscsDefensive=0
UsePet=1
CustomPetSpell=NULL

Last edited:
Any luck with the shaman issue, Pete? He's been crashing like crazy. Is it a certain spell or ability I can take off that is making it happen?

I was fighting the final mob in a HA in deadhills. Immediately upon killing him, my wizard, mage & shaman crashed at the same time.

Mage just crashed while I was manually summoning his pet.

I can't seem to find any common activity that is causing it.

My shaman never crashes, what is your spell lineup and AA usage?

@Tyrantp - It wasn't just the shaman, turns out it was the disc options being turned on that crashed them.

My mage isn't using her pet right away, and sometimes at all. So far she hasn't summoned her own either. After some testing, I can see that she was set for Nukeat=99, which was too high. I moved Nukeat down to 90 and she seems to skip the pet attack command because she's busy casting other things.

Mob fight starts, she casts relentless servant, then fuckle magma, spear. Then sometimes she'll toss pet in there, most times the nuke rotation starts over. It's like it won't issue the /pet command until there's a lull in the fight or while casting is occurring.

Running into the same situation with pets. Mage and Necro will not engage mobs in camp with pets - necro will use AA's for dead pets, swarm pets - mage will do the same thing.

I was testing on the wizard, and the last 2 versions seem to crash right after killing a mob. No messages, just an immediate crash.

This should solve the Grant Paradox spam.

So your pet isnt set to engage at 100 (set to 95), so it wouldnt attack right away. It does check midcast to engage though. My pets are super fast when set to PetAttack=100. I was using them to pet tank for the better part of months.

For wiz, set your snare to 0 for now and it will solve the crashes, but obviously you wont snare. I am really unsure why a handful of people crash with snares. There must be system or plugin or something difference between our systems causing the issue.

Discs are an obvious work in process, I will figure out what is causing crashes, just a matter of time (that I dont have). Hopefully itll be today or tomorrow before the patch.

EDIT: made it so only classes with discs even get the disc variables in their INI. Rest are perma set to off.

Last edited:
With latest update. Mage wont PetAttackAt=100 or 95. On another note can we have the plugin check if campfire is up and if its not place one? Also is there a way for my cleric to use campfire if it dies(AFK).

Looks like i accidentally skipped over pet spell detection last couple versions. I didnt notice because my pet engaged via mq2melee on bstlord and i hadnt died, so i never needed a new pet. Anyway, it is fixed.

-Added check for Ether-Fused Shard prior to using Grant Paradox line.
-Added a bunch of Ber/Mnk/Bst AA
-Updated disc section to do some distance checks.
-Fixed Pets/Petspell detecting.
-Only classes that can use discs will have disc settings in ini.
-Cap is 5 discs if not authorized user.

I just ran through a couple more missions and set my AACutoffTime=60 for all the melees so it just burnt them as ready. Things started dying way faster again. If you notice anything i'm missing, let me know. Or if something isnt working.

Last edited:
Having issues with AACutoffTime, I have mine set to 25 and wiz still blows everything he has as soon as I engage trash mobs (various types in various zones).

Things he is using (that i would prefer he doesnt unless named or I do it manually):

Prolonged Destruction
Spire
Improved Twincast
Fury of Kerafyrm
Silent Casting
Empowered Focus of Arcanum

All things that make for very dead trash mobs when used improperly, but nameds that take forever to kill.

Last edited:
Having issues with AACutoffTime, I have mine set to 25 and wiz still blows everything he has as soon as I engage trash mobs (various types in various zones).

Things he is using (that i would prefer he doesnt unless named or I do it manually):

Prolonged Destruction
Spire
Improved Twincast
Fury of Kerafyrm
Silent Casting
Empowered Focus of Arcanum

All things that make for very dead trash mobs when used improperly, but nameds that take forever to kill.
That is how it should work. Anything with under 25 minute reuse would get used on trash mobs for you. And since all of those have under 25 min reuse, they all fire. If you set it to 5 min reuse, none of those would fire. I set mine to 60 so everything fires as ready, because ultimately i get more overall dps that way.

I've just started trying out the bot and I'm having a CTD on both healers in group, at the same point.

I've got logging on. The bots are using the default settings apart from maybe some changes to the follow settings.

normal single mob combat was fine, when I got more than one mob on pull, the healers both pick to heal the pet, and then CTD.

I don't really want them healing pet so I'll turn the pet heal off anyhow, but that's a bit of a strange default for them to pick and then do _first_, before say healing the tank, which had the same % trigger point.
Hopefully having pet heal off will stop the CTD, I will post what I find.

Which version of the plugin are you using, and what is your OS, and what is your server? Mine was crashing for like 1 version recently before I put in a fix.

As far as healing player vs pet, it checks players first, then pets. It checks like 3-6 times a second for each, but it will just heal whichever fits the conditions when it cycles. So more often than not it should heal players first, but if the timing is just right, pets could get healed first at the same %.

Bot ver is BotVersion=20140714.0046, which is coming from the mmobugs distro.
OS is win 8 update 1 fully patched etc.

It's possible the tank had not taken any damage yet, and some pointless pet managed to get aggro and so took some damage. If that is the case I don't care if it died anyhow, but would explain it ;)

My BL just crashed too and it needed a heal. Unfortunately i have to go into work right now so i cant flesh it out. I also noticed that zerker AAs werent all firing because one of them requires you to NOT be in combat and I cant figure out which one it is. Savage spirit will spam until i fix it tomorrow.

Ill fix pet heals when i can if its an issue stll tomorrow.

Last edited:
Punch in the throat line is out of combat only and i think one other one, i'll try to find out which.

For RezRadius=100.

What spells/items will it use to rez?

Staff of Forbidden Rites?
AAs only right now. Any items/spells will need added in manually. They dont even detect right now.

I haven't noticed Call of the Wild firing for Shaman. Also, Staff of Forbidden Rites is highly used on Raids.

Good job Pete this thing is amazing.

Shaman tries to use Reckless mending on self. Spams the "That spell can not affect this target PC."

Looks like i accidentally skipped over pet spell detection last couple versions. I didnt notice because my pet engaged via mq2melee on bstlord and i hadnt died, so i never needed a new pet. Anyway, it is fixed.

-Added check for Ether-Fused Shard prior to using Grant Paradox line.
-Added a bunch of Ber/Mnk/Bst AA
-Updated disc section to do some distance checks.
-Fixed Pets/Petspell detecting.
-Only classes that can use discs will have disc settings in ini.
-Cap is 5 discs if not authorized user.

I just ran through a couple more missions and set my AACutoffTime=60 for all the melees so it just burnt them as ready. Things started dying way faster again. If you notice anything i'm missing, let me know. Or if something isnt working.

Is there a way to stop casting Ether-Fused Shard once it has run out of charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.