MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version 2014.0503

Seems that by default, when using a ranger, it will Blusterbolt the mob away from the tank (wiping agro in the process and causing general mayhem heh)

Added an initial "to do" list to first post. I want to ensure everything is working that is currently in before i touch any of it though. I need to know what routines are not working as intended currently in additional to my feedback requests that are listed above.

Version 2014.0503

Seems that by default, when using a ranger, it will Blusterbolt the mob away from the tank (wiping agro in the process and causing general mayhem heh)
It should bluster an add, not the primary, if it is within 15' by default, is that what you are seeing?

Also, i realize now I need to add a /face fast nolook for rooting.. so ive added it for next update.

Last edited:
Hi Pete, what we're seeing is the mob being Blusterbolted when it's the only one thats been pulled

Version 2014.0503a.

- Fixed default values for RootPrimary=0 and RootAdds=15 in the ini. I accidently inserted them opposite of intended. Check your INI and change them as needed.
- Added /face fast nolook to roots so you dont throw them in random directions.

Feedback requests:
1. Is SnareAt working as intended?
2. Are FightBuffs only triggering when the kill target is within AssistRange?
3. Are pets still causing crashes when suspending?
4. Are swarm pets by NPCs causing crashes?
5. Are group members zoning (specifically MA/MT with you using their targets on XTarget) causing crashes?

vorpalchicken: was just me screwing up the values when i created the ini, if you set the numbers correctly it will work:
[MQ2Bot]
RootPrimary=0
RootAdds=15

Was also able to test it on a bunch of mobs and it seems to function as intended, so removing that from the list.

anyway to turn off BP click? keeps spamming trying to cast on bard and when I change clicky buffs to 0 and /bot on ,rewrites it to 1.

anyway to turn off BP click? keeps spamming trying to cast on bard and when I change clicky buffs to 0 and /bot on ,rewrites it to 1.
It isnt a clicky buff, it is a clicky nuke (I realize bard bp may be defensive, so isnt appropriate to be used as a nuke). And no, I will need to add in UseClickyNukes=0/1 real fast.

Version 2014.0503b.

- Added [MQ2Bot] UseClickyNukes=1. This is to use your items/epics. 1 for on, 0 for off. I will add a TLO for it later tonight along with some others I was working on. and update the wiki as well to reflect those changes.

- Fixed UseClickyBuffs= to actually work and not overwrite. I had a typo on my side so it would constantly redo the ini setting for it.

Feedback requests:
3. Are pets still causing crashes when suspending?
4. Are swarm pets by NPCs causing crashes?
5. Are group members zoning (specifically MA/MT with you using their targets on XTarget) causing crashes?

Thanks for the catch and reminder, Crippie!

1. Is SnareAt working as intended? ........

I don't think it is. I set mine to fire at 20 and sometimes it would fire at ~20, other times below 10, and sometimes it wouldn't fire. Is MQ2Bot smart enough to know not to cast it when adds are in camp?

1. Is SnareAt working as intended? ........

I don't think it is. I set mine to fire at 20 and sometimes it would fire at ~20, other times below 10, and sometimes it wouldn't fire. Is MQ2Bot smart enough to know not to cast it when adds are in camp?
Snare is currently set as a lower priority, but i could bump it up higher. Which is why you may not snare right away when you hit the amount.

As far as adds in camp, i could, but unless the adds are of the same race/type, the individual mobs would still run. ie. rat, bat, cat and you get rat down to 15%, it flees even with bat and cat there because they are different type. So I could check each race of the nearby mobs and only snare if 1 of those races is left. .. it's a maybe. And somehow that reminded me to add banestrike usage. Will get that in next update probably.

I dont want to post this version yet until I can test it more but I am about to hit the sack.

I've added Banestrike to auto use, which also required me to create the shell for ImHit. So I wrote that basically in but didnt add any skills for it yet.

Also added:
Bot.Named = More accurate Target.Named
Bot.QuestMob = Should return TRUE if it is a quest giver/merchant/vendor/etc.
Bot.Ignore = Is this target on the ignore list for the zone?
Bot.MezImmune = is this target on the mez immune list for the zone?
Bot.SnareImmune = is this target on the snare immune list for the zone?

Ignore stuff requires typing /loadignore (which I will add to automatically do upon zoning or /bot on) and Mob_Ignore_List.ini, which is currently generated using bot.mac, but I can add it in here too probably. I've asked for anyone that has a comprehensive one already made to share it but havent had any bites yet.

I tested the banestrike and all the TLO members, but I didnt get to test on multiple characters so I dont want to post it as latest version just yet. Will do so in the morning if no crashes reported from the new additions.

Last edited:
seems to have fixed the crashing for suspending pets, /knock on wood.
Bot have been running for 2 hours on 2 toons now, nothing wierd is going on.

this next thing may not be an error, it may be me useing the bot wrong.

When i am playing the warrior manually, 2 mobs comes in, and i pick up one, the chanter will mezz the other, all fine, but then the wizzy breaks mezz.

I am wondering if i did it wrong, or the bot is misbehaving? i have the warr in teh first slot in the extended, should it be his target or?

anyways back to testing

Version 2014.0503b

Bot gets stuck in infinite loop of casting, if for example my necro tries to cast Wraithskin RK2 after having used a clicky ring with Knowledge of the Past 3 as they don't stack and the wraithskin won't overwrite the KoTP

noticed a small thing on the wizzy.

Wizzy was at 50% mana, and i brought in a mob, it cast twincast.
and 1 nuke, then harvest thus wasting twincast.

I realise this i a very minor thing, but in the spirit of feedback ect ect

Version 2014.0503b

Suspending a mercenary seems to cause a crash, although so far been unable to repeat this so far

Feedback requests:
I have my Range set too 100 and it is waiting till the mob gets within that range to start casting any " Fight Buffs"

Of my toons im using this on, only 1 was crashing before when the main assist would leave the instance while still having the NPC targeted. Since your last 2 updates(yesterday), that no longer happens.

I think crashes are getting less prevalent. Had my group running for quite awhile yesterday with 2 in group running MQ2Bot, 3 running bot.mac and tank using a different macro. Not one crash. Before heading to bed I noticed group wiped but didn't want to deal with it then, but upon getting up this morning noticed that all were still up in guild hall. Gonna try running 5 group members on MQ2Bot again today.

Version 2014.0504.

General additions:
- Added auto ignore list loading, posted an initial Mob_Ignore_List.ini that goes in your /macros/ folder.
- Added Banestrike usage and reporting. /bot on will reset the list to blank should you acquire banestrike against a certain race and want to use it

INI additions:
- UseManaInCombat=1. 1 for on, 0 for off. If set to off, it will only use your mana abilities when you dont have "combat crosshairs". I'd only suggest this for wiz/mag due to their long cast times.

TLO member additions:
Bot.Named = More accurate Target.Named for later expansion mobs. Maybe since after PoP. Wont work on oldest expansions.
Bot.QuestMob = Should return TRUE if it is a quest giver/merchant/vendor/etc.
Bot.Ignore = Is this target on the ignore list for the zone?
Bot.MezImmune = is this target on the mez immune list for the zone?
Bot.SnareImmune = is this target on the snare immune list for the zone?

Feedback requests:
2. Are swarm pets by NPCs causing crashes?
3. Are group members zoning (specifically MA/MT with you using their targets on XTarget) causing crashes?
4. Are immune/ignore lists loading correctly for the zones that have lists.
5. Is banestrike working as intended?

Thanks for all the feedback.
a_newb: added the UseManaInCombat setting that you can use on wiz/mag to stop that. I am not sure what your targeting setup is on your toons. Make sure they all match on XTarget window. So if XTarget1 on enc is tank's target, do the same on wiz. Or it could be wiz using AE nukes. UseAENukes=0.

Vorpal: Wraithskin stacks fine with the ring. What you are seeing is death bloom eating the skin and you recasting, or the skin not taking hold while you are in death bloom. I'd need to figure out which for sure because it should return false for stacking purposes.

Will go update the wiki now to reflect the changes.

Last edited:
Version 2014.0504b.

- Stability fix. Updated all routines to match the sample crash fixes from last couple versions that people have reported as working. Hopefully this will alleviate the rest of the crashes.
- You will now /tar clear prior to casting mod rods so it doesnt spam them if a pet or corpse are on target

Feedback requests:
1. What crashes, if any, are occuring. What was going on at the time? Swarm pets? Pet suspending? MT/MA zoning with a target on XTarget?
2. What sections are not working as expected? Refer to wiki/previous posts for what "expected" means.

I've removed a few things off the list that I've been able to confirm myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.