MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted another updated .dll with a bunch of safety checks so you dont do anything if loot window/trade window/merchant/etc crap is open. It is needed to stop some crashes/spam that could happen. That shouldnt interfere with looting, but.. im not 100% certain. Mq2advloot doesnt see mq2bot checks, so it should still loot fine.

Impressive work, Pete.
As an aside, might I suggest you lock the alpha thread and direct everyone to this thread?

I had 9 toons loaded. I started mq2bot on all of them. I then grouped 6 of them. They all crashed but the other three did not. I then grouped the other three separately and one of them crashed.

Also, I turned /bot on for my rogue and it casted Expanding Mind buff. I don't use this buff on my rogue. I added it to blocked buffs and it just started casting repeatedly.

My bard is working pretty well so far but I get spam in my MQ2 window that says

no such 'character' member 'gemready'

Might be I dont have the latest release. Going to grab it and see.

Posted new .dll

Fixed GemReady to be GemTimer instead. That should solve the problem.

Added class checks to the clickies so that only classes with mana use the expanding mind, and only classes that typically hit things use the overhaste and atk buff.

ambivy: Some people that have reported crashes like that have had succes unload plugins they dont use. There may be one or more that interfere somehow.

Version 2014.0501e.

- Added some epic/chest item clickies. I can add more standard common ones that you would use in combat situations. I see that they loaded, but I didnt get to test it in combat.

Feedback requests:
1. Are SnareAt and RootPrimary/RootAdds working as intended?
2. Are FightBuffs only triggering when the kill target is within AssistRange?
3. Are bards working as intended?
4. Is looting working? Is it interfering with anything?
5. Are items detecting and clicking correctly?

I kind of want to keep the feedback list manageable.. so I may stop adding new things until i get some confirmations or am able to test myself. I already know I want to change how i handle items, I will want them to either be beneficial or require a target. I will add that in the morning.

The log in still isnt recognizing the beta status for any of the accounts I log in. Has anyone else managed to have it recognize you as more than just a "partial" status? Ive loaded mq2mmotlo multiple times. Even shut down and restarted etc. Maybe im doing something wrong with it.

OK downloaded the new .dll from the link here in this thread.

Berserker wont engage. Shaman wont heal or slow . Cleric wont heal or nuke. Bard will engage and sing.

For Berserker im using the following - it tries to use his heroic breastplate 5 or 6 times then stands there doing nothing.
[MQ2Bot]
BotVersion=2014.0501
DefaultGem=1
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=0
AssistAt=100
AssistRange=100
MeleeAt=100
MeleeDistance=100
PetAttackAt=100
PetAttackRange=100
MedStartAt=0
MedStopAt=0
AACutoffTime=10
AAStopAt=25
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=100
DebuffStopAt=10
DotAt=99
DotStopAt=10
HealAt=80
HealPetAt=80
JoltAt=70
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=80
NukeAt=99
RootAdds=0
RootPrimary=15
SnareAt=10
SwarmAt=99
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=1
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseMez=1
UsePet=1
UsePetBuffs=1
UseSelfBuffs=1
UseStick=0
StickSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL

Cleric and Shaman are both using

[MQ2Bot]
BotVersion=2014.0501
DefaultGem=1
AnnounceEcho=1
AnnounceEQBC=0
AssistAt=100
AssistRange=100
MeleeAt=0
MeleeDistance=40
PetAttackAt=100
PetAttackRange=60
MedStartAt=0
MedStopAt=0
AACutoffTime=10
AAStopAt=25
AggroAt=70
AutofireAt=0
AutofireDistance=100
DebuffAdds=1
DebuffAt=100
DebuffStopAt=10
DotAt=99
DotStopAt=10
HealAt=80
HealPetAt=80
JoltAt=70
LifetapAt=80
LootInCombat=0
LootRadius=0
ManaAt=80
NukeAt=99
RootAdds=0
RootPrimary=15
SnareAt=10
SwarmAt=99
UseAutoFire=0
UseAENukes=1
UseAura=1
UseClickyBuffs=1
UseFightBuffs=1
UseMainTankBuffs=1
UseMez=1
UsePet=1
UsePetBuffs=1
UseSelfBuffs=1
UseStick=0
StickSettings=30 healer
UseNetBots=0
NetBotsName=NULL

Last edited:
Version 2014.0502.

- Fixed Bot.MinHP to work with mercs again (i had an errant space causing an issue)
--This should fix heals for mercs

- Fixed Mercenary revive

- Temporarily disabled looting because i think it is causing routine issues

- Added Bot.Merc to reflect what your last known merc's name was. This works even if your merc is dead or suspended if it was alive at some point with the plugin running

- Added Bot.CurrentSub. This will tell you what the last routine entered was. It will help troubleshooting. You can add it to your HUD if you want to see what is going on. If you are standing around doing nothing, it will probably just say mana or med. Something like:
Code:
CurrentSub=3,5,185,0,255,0,${If[${Bot.CurrentSub.NotEqual[NULL]},${Bot.CurrentSub},]}
Feedback requests:
3. Are items detecting and clicking correctly?

Ive been testing some this morning. It looks like items are generally working. I will go through and add more, and i still need to add in a target & range check if the spell is detrimental. If anyone has items they want added, just let me know. Think clicky nukes that you would use during combat for what I am talking about. I've added most the epic 1.5/2.0 that I could think of. I will add the CoA robe for nec. I'm sure there are some Old Man Mission ones that need added. Not really sure what else is out there. I do not want to add etherbolt rings due to long cast time. Also, it current adds your worn BP as a clicky if there is a click effect.

Last edited:
Hey pete,

dunno if it is intetional, but wizzy now uses 2nd spire on trashmobs. imo shouldn't do that, but yeah.

chanter sometimes get stuck in a loop where it tries to click its feartouched BP, and cast a nuke, it still crashes from time to time, but more rarely, been on for 2 hours now, and only seen one crash on the chanter.

Hey pete,

dunno if it is intetional, but wizzy now uses 2nd spire on trashmobs. imo shouldn't do that, but yeah.

chanter sometimes get stuck in a loop where it tries to click its feartouched BP, and cast a nuke, it still crashes from time to time, but more rarely, been on for 2 hours now, and only seen one crash on the chanter.
Spire use as available is intentional. I can make a setting that looks for named only I guess. This plugin is designed to use all your skills, not max burn named, although you can specify AAs somewhat for burning via the AACutoff= setting.

I will add a 1 second delay after casting an item before spells try to engage. Posting that as soon as i click submit on this. That will solve the nuke/item problem that is crashing you.

Speaking of spire use. I see that if you have no other AAs, spires don't get a chance to trigger because it wont enter the routine. I will do a work around. This primarily affects melee toons. Any easy solution for me is to just add AAs to melee toons. So if people can suggest melee AAs that should be used by the plugin that either are available in mq2melee, or should just be used as available, then I can add them in.

Last edited:
warrior's clickys seems to work fine, except it is clicking the prismatic guard instead of form of defence. it is a minor thing, but all resists are capped, and form of defence is more ac than prismatic guard.

warrior's clickys seems to work fine, except it is clicking the prismatic guard instead of form of defence. it is a minor thing, but all resists are capped, and form of defence is more ac than prismatic guard.
Best FoD:
10: Increase AC by 468

vs

Best PW:
1: Increase All Resists by 90
10: Increase AC by 399

Best FoE:
5: Increase Max Hitpoints by 1600

1600HP divided by difference of 69 AC = 23.188 HP per AC. That concept combod with hp always working vs AE spells/spell damage is the winner and why the plugin is coded to use FoE and PW instead of FoD. 69AC when you already have over 10k wont do much in a single round especially with hard/soft cap, but 1600hp in an AE/hit may make the difference.

Last edited:
Updated .dll

- Spells will no longer spam if you have a copy in your inventory and memmed at same time.
- Pets will now /pet attack even if you are casting a spell.

Known issues:
Spawns existing, then suddenly not existing at all are causing crashes. This includes mobs that summon swarm pets that poof, MA/MT that have something on target then zone while you are trying to use their target on your extended window, or mobs that poof without leaving corpses. Suspending minion on another character in group can crash it too.

I will ask the experts on a work around because I am out of ideas on how to stop that. For now, try to avoid those!

Last edited:
yep, definetly this it, wierdly the necro i run seems more suceptible to this than the wizzy, when soemone with a pet leave a zone he crashes, but wizzy is unaffected.

anothoer thing i noticed the necro pets that spawn out of the wake teh dead/army of the dead/epic clicky aa's don't make the bot crash.
What stops him from crashing on that and makes him crash on other pets?
possiblity to exploit this for fixing the problem.

a suggestion:
Forcefull rejuvenation
when bucolic harvest is down.

Anyways back to testing

A_newb_001

Last edited:
Tested

Did my second test of this today. Full group with a Chanter sitting outside of group. Tank ran a macro for pulling/fighting (not using mq2bot) other five in group were running mq2bot. Chanter still gets stuck in a loop of casting Xorlex's Animation when you do not have the components. In fact, he liked that loop so much he continued to cast it even after I hit my "bot off" hot key. On first pull tank grabbed three, since no other mezzer was in main group and chanter was too consumed with making a pet all adds were free to do what they wanted. I had forgot to set the tank up as Main Tank/Assist/Puller so while tank was on first target the rest of the group was on another. This surprisingly was not a problem. Two healers in group kept everyone up and we dropped all three mobs. Immediately after mobs were dead 4 of the 5 group member running mq2bot crashed. Then in the midst of typing the third sentence here the fifth crashed. It was maybe 3-5 minutes after the others crashed. I was a bit panicked when during the melee because of the 3 mobs and forgetting to set MT/Puller/Assist and chanter in a loop that I really didn't pay attention to what each mq2bot toon was doing. I could see the melee's melee'ing. The healers must have been healing. I did notice that the Ranger was plowing through all his mana, but he always does that. Again, this test was done without touching or making any changes to the .ini's. I wanted to test the snaring part for you but unfortunately I didn't notice as the mobs encountered were not runners.

Do you think the crashing is related to not modifying the .ini?

....as an extra note, Chanter never did crash but in just looking he is still in his pet casting loop.

I did run into a snag on a named mob lastnight. The mob made my mage "feign death" and she kept trying to cast a spell over and over without trying to stand back up.

that could be solved with mq2mele i think, it can make you stand up and fight on.

I'm testing some changes atm to try to reduce/remove the crashes and am not having the luck i'd hoped for yet.

I have also added the reagent check for pets, though honestly why you have just put UsePet=0 on your enchanter in the meantime is bewildering.

I will add forceful when I get the chance, it was already on my to do list.

Ive added a /stand on the casting of spells if you are FD. May need to tidy it up for when you intentionally fd.

And if you want to see announcements on your other toons, just put your AnnounceEQBC=1.

I will post the updated dll when i can get it working correctly. Right now it is locking up my healers.

Version 2014.0503.

- Corrected some, not all of the crashes. I want to make sure the pets/adds work before I apply the changes to the rest of the routines. I checked suspend minion and that seemed to have been corrected for sure.

- You should no longer enter the mana routine until /bot on

- Added a reagent check for pets.

- Added a /stand if you try to cast and are fd.

Feedback requests:
3. Are pets still causing crashes when suspending?
4. Are swarm pets by NPCs causing crashes?
5. Are group members zoning (specifically MA/MT with you using their targets on XTarget) causing crashes?

Status
Not open for further replies.