MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still no luck with Frostbitten Gift

would it be possible to make bot plugin check to see if spell is frost is ready and if so cast it before any heal, to try to gain the benefit of the twin heal?

also only to be used while in combat so it doesnt nuke a pullers target prematurely

I dont think I have heard anyone mention its working for them as of now

as far as a log of what is happening its like trying to report a car crash that didnt happen.....

What is bot doing? : its not casting the twinheal spell, its a weird spell cause it it targets someone, uses that targets target and nukes it, then the shaman gets the benefit twinheal which would be REALLY nice

Sorry spaced on this.
Code:
holyflag22=1
holyshit22=/if (!${Me.Song[Healing Twincast].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Frostbitten Gift Rk. II]} && ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /multiline ; /timed 3 ; /target mainassist ; /casting "Frostbitten Gift Rk. II" gem9

holyflag23=1
holyshit23=/if (${Cast.Ready[Spiritual Swell Rk. III]} && ${Me.Song[Healing Twincast].ID}) /casting "Spiritual Swell Rk. III" gem4

downflag22=1
downshit22=/if (!${Me.Song[Healing Twincast].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Frostbitten Gift Rk. II]} && ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /multiline ; /timed 3 ; /target mainassist ; /casting "Frostbitten Gift Rk. II" gem9
downflag23=1
downshit23=/if (${Cast.Ready[Spiritual Swell Rk. III]} && ${Me.Song[Healing Twincast].ID}) /casting "Spiritual Swell Rk. III" gem4

Battle Rez with stick should work.

Code:
downflag50=0
downshit50=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${SpawnCount[pccorpse Guild zradius 50 radius 110]} && ${Cast.Ready[Staff of Forbidden Rites]}) /multiline ; /target corpse ; /corpse ; /casting "Staff of Forbidden Rites" item

thank you very much added the rez stick holy
will try to use the twinheal one as well :)

is there a way to set location for bot to pull to every pull it drifts about 10-20feet end up miles away

how on paladin would i block AA divine stun? keeps knocking my target everywhere

/bot on
look at all the text
find where divine stun comes up
EXAMPLE:
nuke0=KNOCK CRAP ALL OVER
then to turn it off you would:
Nukeif0=0

now if its an AA replace the nuke part etc etc gl

do i add it at very top of notepad or down under [mqbot] part of chars notepad

/bot on
look at all the text
find where divine stun comes up
EXAMPLE:
nuke0=KNOCK CRAP ALL OVER
then to turn it off you would:
Nukeif0=0

now if its an AA replace the nuke part etc etc gl

Can the same be done with Discs? Such as Disc0 is trying to fire Dichotomic Rage 1 [Offense] which is a lvl 250 Disc so will never fire. Needs to be firing just Dichotomic Rage. There a way to turn that one off as well or get it fixed?

Zerker - [2018/12/20 11:57:03] Disc0: Dichotomic Rage 1 [Offense]

Doing a DiscIf0=0 keeps it from trying to fire off Dichotomic Rage 1. Pete gave me the heads up.

Last edited:
no1 else notice bot drifts on pulls? away from others in group?
mq2bot doesnt manage movement. mq2moveutils does. you need to /makecamp using that plugin to manage your positioning.

everytime it pulls with nav it goes from and to a new point = where last mob pushed me to and dosnt move back to any makecamp command

and how would i add something to the bot? like make them cast a certain aura spell?

this thread is huge and sorry if I didnt find the answer in there , I swear I have tried

using mq2bot (plugin) sometimes there are named that spawn adds and you have to move to adds, the only way I know how is to turn off bot and then turn it back on, otherwise bot wants to stay on the same target it started out with.

Does anyone know a better way to switch to adds using bot or is that hardcoded to not be able to swap targets

still dealing with having to shut mq2bot plugin on and off if I need to swap targets so if anyone has a better solution please let me know.

Additionally and not sure what the purpose of bot plugin doing this is.....

fighting adds, I mez other targets, sk (ma) is fighting a mob then about 60% says F it let me get on a diff mob... at that point I just deal with it , but cant for the life of me figure out why bot plugin would swap targets and start on another mob on its own at that point.

you prob need to set self to ma and make some holyflag to swap to add ? and then it might work nfc how to do this but so ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.