Found it
Callif0=0

I was looking for 2nd rez
hope this lets cleric rez better now

Found it
Callif0=0

I was looking for 2nd rez
hope this lets cleric rez better now
That is wrong, as pointed out several times, if statements are Case Sensitive.

CallIf0=0

IMO, those really should be case insensitive - normally, INI sections and keys are. I pushed an update just now to make it so. Let me know if any issue.

Thanks.

htw

IMO, those really should be case insensitive - normally, INI sections and keys are. I pushed an update just now to make it so. Let me know if any issue.

Thanks.

htw
IMO that was how i knew if people actually read the wiki/thread or not. When will your tyranny end!?

corrected that capital, basically wanted to shut of Herald

Now will the plugin be more johny on the spot w battle rezzing?

Alternatively is anyone using a different method to rez quickly?

maybe a holy flag, a plugin etc?

ty in advance

Changelog: 19Sep2018

-Added in "Infuse Ally" series of necro pet fight buffs. They will show up under FightBuffs if you have them memmed.

-Added in actually checking AAs if you have them or not before adding them for creating petbuffs. This should mean lower level characters that have the spell Velocity but not the AA should detect correctly.

-Double checked rez and i dont see anything wrong with the code. There are debug messages there so if youd actually supply a debug log i could look at them.

Thanks.

htw

Is it wrong that I got an erection over this?

Shaman is chain casting slows and malo debuff aa's.

Shaman is chain casting slows and malo debuff aa's.
provide me some logs and your spell loadout and i can maybe fix that.

Not sure why my char logs aren't working.

This is my load out.

It will cast other spells but just chain casts malaise and turgurs .
does it actually chain them or does it just say it is casting them then not casting them?

It casts them and lands. Casts a heal or other spell then goes back to casting them again. It lands and repeats.

pet issues

Since the update pets aren't attacking, swarm isn't casting and not getting rebuffed. Seems to be just bst/mag/nec (just a guess on the nec only have bst/mag) my shammy pet attacks just fine and gets buffs. Checked and re-checked ini to make sure nothing changed from prior to updating and everything is turned on etc.

Since the update pets aren't attacking, swarm isn't casting and not getting rebuffed. Seems to be just bst/mag/nec (just a guess on the nec only have bst/mag) my shammy pet attacks just fine and gets buffs. Checked and re-checked ini to make sure nothing changed from prior to updating and everything is turned on etc.
Could you please say if you are on live or emu server, what your pet buffs are from a log/spells.mac output. Thanks

EDIT: Also, are you using innerspace or anything else besides just mmobugs compile of mq2 and everquest?

Last edited:
- [2018/09/21 13:54:18] ACCESS VIOLATION Invalid Read at location 0x0000004c
- [2018/09/21 13:54:18] >> CCommandHook::Detour@779: pCommand->Function(pChar, szArgs)
- [2018/09/21 13:54:18] >> 0x6d0c7129 mq2bot!MMOVersion+0x34979

dunno about him but this is the error im getting to log output when /loadbot to update new spells or aa's ect

i think i saw the error in the code. pushed to compile. should be updated if you update but if not here is a copy.

Attachments

• MQ2Bot.dll
    836 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Shaman is chain casting slows and malo debuff aa's

It casts them and lands. Casts a heal or other spell then goes back to casting them again. It lands and repeats.

was it doing this prior to patch?

I basically did an if condition on malo for named only
I tried to do an if condition to check if target had the debuff on (aa slow) but I think I gave up and was doing the same thing.

Decided to live with it, assumed it was my fault and or didnt want to get bitched out about asking.

I downloaded this and there's no DLL in the zip file
Only an RPGP file.
the dll is in the regular compile. i only post dlls to this thread when they are newer what is in the compile. the last one posted wouldnt work now since it is 2 weeks old and there has been a patch since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.