Question mq2bot loading but not able to /bot on

Deathmetal

Reaction score
Just getting error message, unable to parse /bot on. Also all windows that i was runnning mmobugs on crashed last night. Now I cant get them to /bot on. Just went back to very vanilla. Guess i could restart my computer but would really rather not.

This forum's for the bot.mac macro, not the plugin.

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/forum132/

Unable to parse /bot on means you don't have MQ2Bot plugin loaded.

If you're trying to use the MQ2Bot plugin, first load it with /plugin MQ2Bot

If you're trying to use the macro, you'd run /mac bot.mac (or bot40.mac if you downloaded my updated version from the non-stickied thread)

k cool, i ran /plugin mq2bot before /bot on, /mac bot.mac makes my guy freeze and go on a red and white color text spam loop for ever on mq2 screen. have to /unload it to get it to stop freaking. So back to redguides to crapply run my casters till i get instructions.

got it working, thx trying to delete the thread, no dice...

The freezing from "/mac bot" is due to it loading a lot of /alias commands, it usually finishes after 30 to 60 seconds. Not sure about the color spam business you talk about, but it's likely your INI file is not configured correctly. bot40 fixes this freezing issue after the first run once your INI is configured.

/bot on is part of the plugin MQ2Bot. It and the mac are unrelated and use different configurations. Both are powerful, but keep in mind they are unrelated.