Question MQ2Bot - How do I get cleric to stop casting Call of the Herald?

eqman22

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, the title says it all. When I am running the mq2bot plugin, how can I get it to stop making my cleric cast call of the herald? I want it to just use the AA blessing of resurrection, but the dang thing keeps alternating between call of the herald and blessing of resurrection.

Does anyone know how to make it stop using call of the herald?

Thanks!

Hey guys, the title says it all. When I am running the mq2bot plugin, how can I get it to stop making my cleric cast call of the herald? I want it to just use the AA blessing of resurrection, but the dang thing keeps alternating between call of the herald and blessing of resurrection.

Does anyone know how to make it stop using call of the herald?

Thanks!

I second this lol.

Yeah, this is one of the most annoying things ever lol

It looks like the plugin has two rez spell sets defined.

Code:
Rez Spells 1= "Gift of Resurrection", "Restoration of Life", "Blessing of Resurrection", "Convergence", "Rejuvenation of Spirit"
Rez Spells 2= "Call of the Wild", "Call of the Herald"

From a quick look at the code, if Rez Spells 1 are not available, it tries Rez Spells 2. Looks like it's hard coded.

So question is, is there any use to having Call of the Herald in the bot? We need someone to fully explain the logic that should happen, and htw will be able to get it fixed.

Call of the Wild / Call of the Herald are the 'Call' option. You should see it when bot loads. Since only those 2 are defined, then it should be Call0.

Call0=Call of the Herald

Then use:

Call0If=0

save file. bot load. done.

Edit Note: Fry, that 2nd set is never actually used in the rez line - only the call line.

htw

Last edited:
I will give this a try. Thanks so much!

when I put callif0=0 in the INI file it gives a new message in the mq2 window in game that says callif0:0 just below the call0: Call of the Herald when I load mq2bot.

Since it is still showing call0: Call of the Herald I am guessing it's still going to use it in game. What did I do wrong there?

It's showing you the condition for it. Since it's 0 (false), you should never see it fire.

As a head's up, the cleric is still using call of the herald after making that change.

dont think there is any point in cleric using call aa when rez aa is only on few sec cooldown

Even after implementing the change int he INI, my cleric still casts this lame spell. And I agree, there is no real purpose to the spell.

I think it should actually be "CallIf0" instead of "Call0If"