MQ2Bot - Getting Character To Follow Without Sitting

nytemyst72

Reaction score
I use Mq2bot a ton and eqbc. I do a ton of missions where I have my bot army follow me to a different location to do more killing. I have my beasty set to med at low mana. My issue arises when I hit /follow a lot of times she is sitting and stays and i am across the zone before I realize she hasnt joined us. I am always in a hurry because I can do two missions with one lesson if I haul ass. Anyway my question is whether there is a way I am not thinking of to get her to follow us without trying to sit down or a if statement I could add to make sure her lazy ass is with us. I know I could always change it to where she wont med at all just wanted some ideas from all you savvy people out there. Has to be a better way

How are you initiating the follow?

How are you making beastlord sit?

the beasty is sitting cause I have mq2bot set to have her med at 40 or so umm am using a follow hotbutton /bcaa //target tank then /bcaa //follow with eqbc

I had issues earlier in the year using the med function in mq2bot so I moved it to be done by mq2melee

Here is what I was using, not sure if anything in mq2bot has changed since then.

Code:
downshit21=1
downshit21=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && ${Me.Sitting}) /multiline ; /echo Standing because I have aggro ; /stand
downflag22=1
downshit22=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Me.PctHPs}>60 && !${Me.Sitting}) /multiline ; /melee downflag22=off ; /timed 30 /sit ; /timed 60 /melee downflag22=on

downshit21, if I am sitting and I get aggro I standup

downshit22, if I need mana and I have over 60%hp sit down

You could use
AutoFollowLeader=1
in your mq2bot settings, to let the bot handle the following, instead of using /follow yourself

Also for your broadcast to follow I tried what you are doing initially but switched to having 2 buttons with macros on each character

Since I would use different characters and different groups I actually found this to work better

Follow
/bcg //stick id ${Me.ID} 15 healer

Stop
/bcga //stick off

If I needed to move more than a single group I would /bcaa //stick id ${Me.ID}