MQ2Bot Cleric Stuff

Fixxer

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am trying to figure out why my cleric won't buff the group or cure diseases/poison etc... while using the /bot on command. He nukes just fine when that is turned on... but I have cures and buffs memmed, and he isn't using them.

Any thoughts on why this is happening?

Hi there,

I am trying to figure out why my cleric won't buff the group or cure diseases/poison etc... while using the /bot on command. He nukes just fine when that is turned on... but I have cures and buffs memmed, and he isn't using them.

Any thoughts on why this is happening?
Because i didnt add resistance buffs in there, but if i did under the current construct, it would only buff group versions on self and if group happened to get it, cool.

Ok, I have more questions... Why is it that when I turn on "med to full", my cleric won't heal, and when I turn it off, he constantly tries to sit down and sits back up right away? Would it be possible for someone to post an ini file that helps the cleric focus mana on healing?

Ok, I have more questions... Why is it that when I turn on "med to full", my cleric won't heal, and when I turn it off, he constantly tries to sit down and sits back up right away? Would it be possible for someone to post an ini file that helps the cleric focus mana on healing?
Sounds like you have messed with the default ini settings, causing it to chain sit. And if you are even talking about using resistance buffs, you are probably on TLP which could also affect medding since people seem to be hit or miss on half the stuff working on TLP.

So I should delete the MQ2Bot section of my ini, and let it repopulate? Once that happens, what do I need to change to make the cleric heal when needed, and then sit down to med when not healing? Cures would be nice, but not that important compared to healing...

Started over... Turned off nukes and root... The only way I can get the cleric to sit down is when I turn on MedtoFull... And then he doesn't heal anymore...

change the med to full to 0. med start at what ever u want him to start sitting at and med stop to when u want him to stand up

example start medding when you are at 40% mana medstartat=40
stop medding when you are at 90% mana medstopat=90

he will sit down under 90 iirc and will not sit above 90 but will function as normal. the only issue i have with it is if someone is medding in the group they will not follow leader correctly so you need to let them med before you move.

Will he still stop medding to stand up and heal?