Question MQ2Autologin Profile

KingArthur

AutoBots
Reaction score
MQ core has added some fancy function to MQ2Autologin which you can make your profile of characters then load them all or load them one by one respectively.

And I also see that when you click the mmobugs system stray there shows "Launch Configuration" option but with a total blank grey menu. So this means the creating profile function still not work on our compile? Would love to use those.

Thanks

Last edited:
Not sure what you are asking but I use auto login and I just have different icons on my desktop to launch each instance of eq. Just double click and wait and my goons load in. Once in a while it will try to switch to full screen mode then things start crashing.

Here is what I meant about the "blank menu of Launch Configuration", it'all grey with no hints no graphics at all no matter what options you click.

@htw is this my system problem or it supposed to be so?

Attachments

• QQ??20170126133007.jpg
    QQ??20170126133007.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Here is what I meant about the "blank menu of Launch Configuration", it'all grey with no hints no graphics at all no matter what options you click.

@htw is this my system problem or it supposed to be so?
No, I haven't finalized it yet, so what you are seeing is normal.

htw

Do you foresee any conflicts if you are using this with isBoxer?

Boss, is it possible to have it work in the near future?=) It is a pain in ass when need to box 10+ toons!=) Big thanks!

Start off saving all your wineq profiles in a folder named like

1account1
2account2
3account3
4account4
6account5
6account6

then make open a notepad..

start 1account1
sleep 2
start 2account2
sleep 2
start 3account3
sleep 2
start 4account4
sleep 2
start 5account5
sleep 2
start 6account6
sleep 2
exit

then save as like OpenAll.bat

double click it..boom all accounts open.

Thx, but I never used WinEQ. So I guess I will just wait=)

Start off saving all your wineq profiles in a folder named like

1account1
2account2
3account3
4account4
6account5
6account6

then make open a notepad..

start 1account1
sleep 2
start 2account2
sleep 2
start 3account3
sleep 2
start 4account4
sleep 2
start 5account5
sleep 2
start 6account6
sleep 2
exit

then save as like OpenAll.bat

double click it..boom all accounts open.

Still confused by this.

Do you save the shortcuts to the profiles all in one folder?

Also, I only use 1 profile for my accounts.

I didn't quite understand what "1account1", "2account2" and so forth, is either?

Where would you put your username and pw for each account?

With wineq2, each profile you make, you give it a unique eqclient.ini, so each profile is tied to that account, meaning, when you open that profile link, the account name is already entered..

So auto login sees client name and goes awesome logs in that account..

If you do many different profiles with different eqclient.ini...And use a batch file to open each one....And have auto login configured correct... Guess what kinda magic happens?

Or you can use eqlaunch that comes with mq..But I had some issues with that a while back so resorted to batch files..

For auto login to work smoothly and correctly you need a unique eqclient for each session.