Request for added feature to MQ2AutoLogin

Reaction score
Now that I know I can use MQ2AutoLogin plugin to switch characters as well as login, I would like to know if a request can be added to the plugin.

I use a SOE physical token authenticator, which means i need to supply my password (9 character max) + the generated 6 digit authenticator code.

I was wondering if there can be a feature added to Mq2Autologin plugin to allow a pause in the login process so that the authenticator code can be added manually.

Maybe add a ini setting called EnableAuthenticatorPause, this way on the userid and password screen .. it fills in the information from your MaqAutoLogin.ini for username and password ... and then pauses for a minute or two .. to allow you to add the authenticator code.

Once you add the code .. and manually click login.. the plugin would then resume the rest of its functions and select the configured server / toon and log them in.

I know you can have it pause at the login screen by not having the password information for the account saved in the profile setting in Mq2AutoLogin.ini, but it would be nice to have it fill in the password.. and be able to have it wait for you to add in the authenticator portion at the login screen.... by enabling the setting for each account in the ini.

This would really be a godsend... allowing people who have+use authenticators to resume using this plugin to automate the rest of the character loading process.

Last edited:
Seriously, can any dev let me know if/can it be done for us authenticator users?

Since autologin bypass' the launcher, I doubt it would ever support an authenticator. But im not a Dev.

ISBoxer might have this feature. Then again it might not.

No need for an authenticator since no one keylogs EQ accounts anyway.

ok

All I'm looking for is a pause in the plugin once it puts in your password info saved for the character in the ini file.... so I can then add the authenticator 6 digit code... then clikc login.. and have the rest of the plugin work as usual to log that toon in.