MQ2AutoForage (test)

htw

Developer
Reaction score
Hola.

I like using MQ2AutoForage, instead of the built-in for a "couple of other plugins" :p

At any rate, it would act weird, so I made a few changes. If anyone wants to try it out, let me know. I use it on my pally mostly, although when I have druid on, use it on that too.

Changes:
  • INI files changed to be called MQ2AutoForage_charname_servername.ini (just rename your old ones before loading plugin if you wish to keep them).
  • Checks if mounted, and does not try to forage (will continue if you dismount without you doing anything, if it was active before you mounted).
  • Changed the timing option from pulses to system ticks, because otherwise sometimes it would wig out and start standing/sitting cycle like mad.
  • Added AutoStart to .ini file, for whether to start foraging automatically for that char when plugin is loaded (if off, then start with /startforage).
  • Changed code to allow /startforage *after* you assign a ability button to Forage, in case you didn't do it before plugin load.

That last item, to explain in a little more detail: For MQ2AutoForage, you need an ability button assigned (Alt-M menu, Abilities tab, right click button and pick Forage). If you didn't, it would not forage. If you assigned it after plugin load, then /startforage would still not work. It does now.

Can add other features, requests, fixes, whatever.. just let me know.

Thanks,

htw

Attachments

• MQ2AutoForage.rar
    51.7 KB · Views: 43
For MQ2AutoForage, you need an ability button assigned (Alt-M menu, Abilities tab, right click button and pick Forage). If you didn't, it would not forage.

That's not true for the old autoforage, at any rate... at least for my bard.

You load MQ2Autoforage. /startforage... and it works. I have no hot button assigned.

Maybe for classes that are not natural foragers, they need a button ?

That's not true for the old autoforage, at any rate... at least for my bard.

You load MQ2Autoforage. /startforage... and it works. I have no hot button assigned.

Maybe for classes that are not natural foragers, they need a button ?

You do need it assigned or it wont work. #1 reason why people can not forage with autoforage macros / plugins.