MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any way to add the new warrior stances to this? Most should only care about defensive stance if I had to make a good guess at it

unless you are 100 botting a warrior (hands off) you want to be in control of your defensive stuff (especially the longer timer stuff)

alternatively id suggest you use a holyflag and designate when to use a defensive disc so you arent wasting em on single low con mobs

my 2cp

This isn't a disc it's just a stance that it used when your welding a sword and shield it should have no effect on what dics you want to use

i just make hotkeys for bandolier and put the alt activate in them so when you switch gear it auto fires

Yea I do that also. I was just looking for something to make sure I keep it up. Since I have a bad habit of not putting it back up especially after I hit ls

The perma defensive stance would be nice if aggro mode was on so it would fire as soon as aggro mode was on and now defensive discs are running (like last stand line it wont stack with) and if aggro mode is turned off the dps one could be on, but that just a thought. Im not sure how many warriors want to use the dps one.

Code:
/if (${InvSlot[13].Item.Type.Equal[1H Blunt]} && ${InvSlot[14].Item.Type.Equal[Shield]} && !${Me.Buff[Defensive Proficiency].ID}) /casting "Defensive Proficiency" alt

Should work, just repeat for different weapon types/proficiencies/dw etc. I think it's a bit clunky. But given equipping a different weapon setup automatically remove the buff, a holy should put up the one you can be using

Having an issue where my characters wont kill NPC pets unless I manually engage them. They recognize that the pet is in camp and that they are in combat but will not go and attack it. It behaves the same as when I try and duel a PC where it auto turns of attack. I tried making the MQ2Melee.INI file and setting SpawnType=10 like it says in the wiki still not working. Any help would be much appreciated.

maybe post your melee ini, we could see what the issue is or start a new text file label it old melee and cut out the info (without being in eq) that is under mq2melee section and paste into the new text file as a backup, then load into eq and type /melee load then /melee save. Then try to kill a npc pet with plugin defaults if it works copy from old ini to new ini your values till you find the messed up one then post it.

what about banestrike? i see it as an option in the wiki but i can get mine to populate nor can i get it to turn on in game via /melee bane=1

what about banestrike? i see it as an option in the wiki but i can get mine to populate nor can i get it to turn on in game via /melee bane=1
Yeah, I don't have one with that, so am unable to test to see why.

htw

Is there some kind of work around for bards using MQ2Melee? On my setup, if I have a /twist active it won't (or rarely) will activate items like Caco or Selo's Kick. As soon as I /twist off items till start activating like they do on my war.

Is there some kind of work around for bards using MQ2Melee? On my setup, if I have a /twist active it won't (or rarely) will activate items like Caco or Selo's Kick. As soon as I /twist off items till start activating like they do on my war.

Same here

Same here

Sucks, because Selo's Kick is nothing to sneeze at.

um the fix for bards using twist is to edit your twist ini and you should have some like 13 through 19, you put your buffs in there twist will check higher numbers once every couple cycles so can add clicky item into your twist that way and as soon as they drop next twist pulse should twist in your item, or setup a holyshit/downshit to check for the buff, and if its missing to /twist pause cast your item then resume your twist, can also cast alt act in there too.

100 Warrior

Anyone have any useful expamples of level 100 warrior ini for mq2melee that they could pm me or share in a post? I'm having quite the time figuring out what should go in the Melee.ini and what should go in the bot ini..

Thanks!

here is mine not the best but works for me.
Code:
[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
ancestral=20
bash=1
commanding=5
disarm=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag10=1
downflag11=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag7=1
downflag9=1
enrage=1
enragingkick=25
facing=1
groupcheck=1
gutpunch=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
infuriate=1
kick=1
melee=1
override=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
plugin=1
protect=20
provoke0=34015
provoke1=34015
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=20
stickbreak=1
stickrange=0
taunt=1
timebleed=10
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Champion's Aura]} && !${Me.Song[Champion's Aura].ID} && ${Melee.DiscID}==0) /casting "Champion's Aura" disc
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance XII].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Ocululor's Nictitating Membrane]} && ${Spell[Form of Endurance XII].Stacks} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},151,202,203,219,344,345,463,33480,33113]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Ocululor's Nictitating Membrane" item
downshit10=/if (!${Me.Buff[Fiery Might].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Chestplate of Fiery Might]} && ${Spell[Fiery Might].Stacks} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},151,202,203,219,344,345,463,33480,33113]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Chestplate of Fiery Might" item
downshit11=/if (!${Me.Buff[Storm Guard].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Stormeye Band]} && ${Spell[Storm Guard].Stacks} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},151,202,203,219,344,345,463,33480,33113]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Stormeye Band" item
downshit2=/if (!${Me.Buff[Soothing Breath VI].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Living Steel Bauble]} && ${Spell[Soothing Breath VI].Stacks} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},151,202,203,219,344,345,463,33480,33113]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Living Steel Bauble" item
downshit3=/if (!${Me.Buff[Myrmidon's Skill VIII].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Forgotten Juggernaut's Pauldrons]} && ${Spell[Myrmidon's Skill VIII].Stacks} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},151,202,203,219,344,345,463,33480,33113]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Forgotten Juggernaut's Pauldrons" item
downshit4=/if (!${Me.Buff[Frightful Aura].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Chestplate of the Dark Flame]} && ${Spell[Frightful Aura].Stacks} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},151,202,203,219,344,345,463,33480,33113]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Chestplate of the Dark Flame" item
downshit5=/if (!${Me.Buff[Prismatic Ward XII].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Verdant Serpentine Bow]} && ${Spell[Prismatic Ward XII].Stacks} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},151,202,203,219,344,345,463,33480,33113]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Verdant Serpentine Bow" item
downshit9=/if (!${Me.Buff[Ancestral Memories I].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Girdle of Solusek Ro]} && ${Spell[Ancestral Memories I].Stacks} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},151,202,203,219,344,345,463,33480,33113]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Stifle].ID}) /casting "Girdle of Solusek Ro" item
holyshit0=/if (${Me.ActiveDisc.Name.NotEqual[Last Stand Discipline Rk. II]} && !${Me.Buff[Defensive Proficiency].ID}) /casting "Defensive Proficiency"
holyshit1=/if (!${Melee.DiscID} && !${Me.Buff[Defensive Proficiency].ID}) /casting "Defensive Proficiency"
version=2014.063
ShowAbility=0
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowBash=0
ShowCasting=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowControl=0
ShowDebug=0
ShowEnrageDebug=1
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1