MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I PMed you some more info. Hope it helps.

Should be ok now (time to bleed) - let me know.

Can you add the following to MQ2Melee for Rangers:

AA: Ferocious Kick (/alt act 337) (http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=38299&source=Live)

Disc: Focused Storm of Blades (3 Ranks, Endurance based) (http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=40108)

Disc: Reflexive Bladespurs (3 Ranks, Endurance based) (http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=34639&source=Live)

Added those.

would there be a way to switch in battle stomp for battle leap now that stomp stacks with shammy 2.0 clicky and is 35% dmg now with the cotf lvl bought? or at least an option for it.

I need the AA number, shown in game with /aa info

htw

Tried several ways to get the Focused storm of blades to work in melee. what is the proper line to add into the server_character.ini under melee to get this to work? using all updated plugins and download.

Not able to check right now, but type /melee and look for stormblades I think.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

For Focused Storm of Blades: /melee Blades=## (## = Minimum % End to use) i.e. /melee blades=1 will use it if you have 1% or more endurance.

Reflexive Bladespurs = /melee bladespurs=## just like Focused Storm of Blades

Thank you much for the response will try when i get home.

I have just started using /melee more now so for future reference how did you know that "Focused Storm of Blades" was just "Blades". I looked every where I could find, I thought, tried to research myself before aasking the question.

Thanks again.

Thank you much for the response will try when i get home.

I have just started using /melee more now so for future reference how did you know that "Focused Storm of Blades" was just "Blades". I looked every where I could find, I thought, tried to research myself before aasking the question.

Thanks again.
He would have guessed by doing just /melee with a toon that has it, i.e.: /melee
and then looking at the list of options - maybe even playing with it turning it on, etc.

I just spent a few hours going completely through my wiki entry, and made sure all options are there, clearing up some info, etc. Hopefully you find it of use:

MQ2Melee - MMOBugs Wiki

If anyone has any additions to make to any of the 'lines' (options where upgrades need added), or as usual, any new options, continue to post away.

It goes without saying that anything not working right, let me know. I actually found bugs with several options in the plugin while scrubbing it for wiki accuracy, so you might see a couple things different (update via loader, for MQ2Melee.dll).

htw

heh came to ask for the monk disc as well.. but you're on it!

Thanks for all you do htw!

shield topple aka topple dosent work for some reason i try to add it nothing happens

shield topple aka topple dosent work for some reason i try to add it nothing happens
It was moved to the opportunisticstrike line: opportunistic strike (78), shield topple (83), strategic strike (88), vital strike (93).

Should it be moved back to it's own lineup (i.e., topple option)? If so, I can remove it from the opportunisticstrike line, and put it in its own.

htw

just as fyi, the elbow strike hotbutton screws with throw stone hotbutton something fierce. it messed it up like 90% of the time. that may or may not cause some issues with mq2melee since it likely reports throw stone as being ready to use, when it is not able to be used.

It was moved to the opportunisticstrike line: opportunistic strike (78), shield topple (83), strategic strike (88), vital strike (93).

Should it be moved back to it's own lineup (i.e., topple option)? If so, I can remove it from the opportunisticstrike line, and put it in its own.

htw

so just turn on the opertunisticsstrike line and it will fire again just its still listed in the wiki

Added Scarlet Blade to the SK Crimson Blade line (cblade) (SK)
Gouging Blade/Gashing Blade is gblade (SK)

Updated all skill lines, including previous expansions where some where missed. Corrected a few minor issues for detection, due to spelling or coding.

Added a couple of lines.

Will update wiki soon as I can.

htw

Can you add Phantom Partisan to the cloud line (monk) as an upgrade, sony upgraded this disc and it preliminary results are that it is actually upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.