MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorn

Reaction score
Can we get this added for warriors? Brand new ability. With extension can be run full time. Make the toggle so it fires if you have above X% endurance.

[40000/15527] No Time to Bleed
Classes: WAR/96
Skill: Defense
Endurance: 819
Target: Self
Beneficial: Blockable
Casting: 0s, Recast: 5m, Timer: 17
1: Cast: No Time to Bleed Effect
Your superior conditioning allows you to toughen your skin, absorbing damage from each incoming attack.

[40001/15527] No Time to Bleed Rk. II
Endurance: 839
1: Cast: No Time to Bleed Effect II
Your superior conditioning allows you to toughen your skin, absorbing damage from each incoming attack.

[40002/15527] No Time to Bleed Rk. III
Endurance: 860
1: Cast: No Time to Bleed Effect III

[40003/15527] No Time to Bleed Effect
Casting: 0s
Duration: 3m (30 ticks), Extendable: Yes, Dispelable: No
3: Absorb 600 Hits or Spells, Max Per Hit: 3098
Text: You don't have time to bleed.
Absorbs up to @3 damage from incoming blows for %z.

[40004/15527] No Time to Bleed Effect II
3: Absorb 600 Hits or Spells, Max Per Hit: 3253

[40005/15527] No Time to Bleed Effect III
3: Absorb 600 Hits or Spells, Max Per Hit: 3416

Added this as endurance option: timebleed
Control var: timebleedif

Should show up in /melee if you have the disc.

Let me know how it goes.

htw

This can be active all the time?

We be expecting a nerf if that's true, methinks.

This can be active all the time?

We be expecting a nerf if that's true, methinks.

It was nerfed twice in beta. In its first incarnation in absorbed 9k per hit for 1800 hits, then 4k per hit for 900 hits and now in its final incarnation above. Sony wanted warriors to have more sustainable mitigation.

@htw - its not firing when i turn on attack. i have the rk3 version of the spell.

edit: the No Time to Bleed Effect III buff shows up in the song window for this disc. Not sure if that affects why it isn't firing.

Last edited:
It was nerfed twice in beta. In its first incarnation in absorbed 9k per hit for 1800 hits, then 4k per hit for 900 hits and now in its final incarnation above. Sony wanted warriors to have more sustainable mitigation.

@htw - its not firing when i turn on attack. i have the rk3 version of the spell.

edit: the No Time to Bleed Effect III buff shows up in the song window for this disc. Not sure if that affects why it isn't firing.
Let me just verify this then:

1) Is it a disc, or aa?
2) If you fire it manually, what does it show in MQ2 window if you do: /echo ${Melee.DiscID}
3) If it's AA, what does it show for /aa info (on that aa)

I assume it's disc, I am rusty, but I don't remember AA's having ranks that way, only discs. Who knows though, I'm lucky to remember what a 'rank' is at all. ;)

You can also try to turn on all the ShowXXX options under your MQ2Melee section of your server_toon.ini, then /melee load
Can then also turn on melee info: /meleedebug
If you want to copy/paste, can use plugin mq2log for that, so it logs to file in your mq2\logs directory. Can post or email or PM any info you want that might help out.

htw

Let me just verify this then:

1) Is it a disc, or aa?
2) If you fire it manually, what does it show in MQ2 window if you do: /echo ${Melee.DiscID}
3) If it's AA, what does it show for /aa info (on that aa)

I assume it's disc, I am rusty, but I don't remember AA's having ranks that way, only discs. Who knows though, I'm lucky to remember what a 'rank' is at all. ;)

You can also try to turn on all the ShowXXX options under your MQ2Melee section of your server_toon.ini, then /melee load
Can then also turn on melee info: /meleedebug
If you want to copy/paste, can use plugin mq2log for that, so it logs to file in your mq2\logs directory. Can post or email or PM any info you want that might help out.

htw

1. its a disc
2. /echo ${Melee.DiscID} returns 0

will do those other things then PM you.

1. its a disc
2. /echo ${Melee.DiscID} returns 0

will do those other things then PM you.
It returns 0 when the disc is active? That's not right... hmm. I will have to see wtf up later when I can log a toon in.

Thanks!

htw

zerker

would there be a way to switch in battle stomp for battle leap now that stomp stacks with shammy 2.0 clicky and is 35% dmg now with the cotf lvl bought? or at least an option for it.

would there be a way to switch in battle stomp for battle leap now that stomp stacks with shammy 2.0 clicky and is 35% dmg now with the cotf lvl bought? or at least an option for it

hmm good to know so stomp is the way to go?

is it both or just leap that can make u land w your back to mob?

leap still flings you thru the mob still same dmg on it, but yes stomp has been upgraded to 35% from 20% and will still go off if shammy 2.0 is used where as it used to get overwrote by shammy 2.0. I use stomp to move to a mob quick, and stomp 90% of the time for raids.

I PMed you some more info. Hope it helps.

Should be ok now (time to bleed) - let me know.

Can you add the following to MQ2Melee for Rangers:

AA: Ferocious Kick (/alt act 337) (http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=38299&source=Live)

Disc: Focused Storm of Blades (3 Ranks, Endurance based) (http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=40108)

Disc: Reflexive Bladespurs (3 Ranks, Endurance based) (http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=34639&source=Live)

Added those.

would there be a way to switch in battle stomp for battle leap now that stomp stacks with shammy 2.0 clicky and is 35% dmg now with the cotf lvl bought? or at least an option for it.

I need the AA number, shown in game with /aa info

htw

Status
Not open for further replies.