MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know of a way to increase the frequency of Selos kick? (Bard)
He uses it, but not very often.

if you are using mq2bot, i just added it in to auto use and it will use it as soon as ready (actually sometimes before it is ready thx to client/server lag.. so you get 2 messages because its too fast occasionally)

holyshitflag is my suggestion maybe

if aa selos kick is ready then do eeeet (look at other holyshit examples for proper format, but thats basically what u are looking for

New War AA's

HTW

Could you add the following new AA's for Warriors?

War Stomp Alt Activation 691

Imperators Command Alt Activation 2011

Rage of the Forsaken Alt Activation 688

Thanks!

HTW

Thanks!

Agreed these are all non endurance eating so having them up at every refresh opportunity would be great. Please action

Thanks

HTW

Thanks!
Added these.

Options will show as (on/off):

stomp
imperator
forsaken

Associated *if* options when configured:

stompif
imperatorif
forsakenif

Will update wiki when I get time.

htw

From the most recent patch notes:

Rogues can now successfully reduce their aggro by using hide while auto-attack is enabled.

On a low priority, could you change the 'evade' command to only hit Hide instead of attack off, hide, attack on.

I'm not sure if this has been done, so I thought I'd bump it.

Anyone else having issues with Selo's Kick not firing off? Last night I would type /melee Selos=on and it would fire off, then never again.

Thanks HTW!

Could you also add the following for Warriors:

Defensive Proficiency Alt Activation 687

Thanks!

I'm not sure if this has been done, so I thought I'd bump it.
I have it on my list, but it's a little more in depth than just flipping an option, the way it's hooked in with events. I'll try to get to it.

htw

a holyshit that wont fire

so here is my portion on my rogues melee
Code:
[MQ2Melee]
affiliation=80
ancestral=20
assassinate=1
assault=25
backoff=40
backstab=1
bleed=25
disarm=1
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag30=1
enrage=1
enragingkick=25
escape=20
evade=1
facing=1
fundament3=1
groupcheck=1
hide=1
hidedelay=1000
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag35=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
holyflag13=1
holyflag14=1
infuriate=1
jugular=25
melee=1
noholy=1
override=1
petenrage=1
petinfuriate=1
petmend=20
petrange=75
pickpocket=1
pinpoint=20
plugin=1
pothealfast=50
respite=22
resume=20
sneak=1
sneakdelay=1000
standup=1
stickbreak=1
stickmode=1
stickrange=0
strike=1
strikedelay=1000
stun0=35251
throwstone=1
twistedshank=1
vigdagger=25
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Bite of the Shissar Poison X].ID} && ${Spell[Bite of the Shissar Poison X].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 76892|Item
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Song[Thief's Eyes].ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /Disc Thief's Eyes
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Might of Stone III].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Might of Stone III].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 128008 |Item
downshit30=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Indeterminable Reward]}) /casting "Glyph of Indeterminable Reward" alt
downshitif=${If[${Zone.ID}!=344 && ${Zone.ID}!=345 && ${Zone.ID}!=219 && ${Zone.ID}!=463 && ${Zone.ID}!=202 && ${Zone.ID}!=151 && !${Me.Moving} && ${Zone.ID}!=203 && !${Me.Invis},1,0]}
holyshit14=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Dirty Fighting]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Dirty Fighting" alt
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Incursion]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<90) /Disc Incursion
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Holdout Blade]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>=5 && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /Disc Holdout Blade
holyshit 0 and 1 will not fire, i started fighting a mob and at 50% i echoed holyshit 1 and came up TRUE and met all criteria to fire but would not, maybe im missing something tarded holdout blade seems to increase my dps alot.

You currently have

noholy=1

That means no holyshits will fire, set it to 0 ;)

Time to do any updates/cleanup. If any requests for additions, or there are missing additions to any 'lines' of abilities, etc. post here, and I'll get them added.

htw

Can you also look at the way evade works, since they changed it. You no longer have to turn attack off to make the "hide" work.

Status
Not open for further replies.