open wound rk lll
Open Wound Rk. III :: Spells :: EverQuest :: ZAM
Vicious Spiral Rk. III
Vicious Spiral Rk. III :: Spells :: EverQuest :: ZAM
Blood Brand Rk. III
Blood Brand Rk. III :: Spells :: EverQuest :: ZAM
Festering Rage Rk. III
Festering Rage Rk. III :: Spells :: EverQuest :: ZAM
Phantom Assailant Rk. III Phantom Assailant Rk. III :: Spells :: EverQuest :: ZAM

These are all berserker abilities. Is there a way to use a lower lever ability instead of using the highest ability? I would like to use augment frenzy in stead of fearless frenzy is that possible?
thanks for your help.

i have 2 holy's for my zerker
Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Augmented Frenzy Rk. III]} && !${Me.Buff[Augmented Frenzy Effect III].ID} && ${Me.PctHPs}>=90 && ${Me.Combat}) /alt act 752
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Augmented Frenzy Rk. III]} && !${Me.Buff[Augmented Frenzy Effect III].ID} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=90 && ${Me.Combat}) /Disc Augmented Frenzy Rk. III
you can adjust them to any 2 holyshits you want just change the augmented frenzy to which ever rank you have and it will keep it up during combat.
was thinking about adding festering rage to a holyshit since it doesnt always trigger the proc to rebuff.
have you noticed if you cycle frenzy everytime it is up with augmented frenzy on? I noticed my zerker wont frenzy quicker with augmented frenzy, it is ready to use but waits the 3 seconds and then will fire frenzy, since augmented frenzy reduces the cooldown for frenzy by 3 seconds.

And if HTW adds Open wound only have it trigger if aggro is turned on other then that it is useless on flag it if you are tanking. Blood brand is the dot right? if it is it's dps is useless. The phantom would be nice but could holyflag all of those if you wanted.

Last edited:
fearless frenzy is on the same timer as aug frenzy but fear is a 12 minute timer where aug is on a 2 minute timer so I would use augmented frenzy most of the time.
the open wound would be great when agro is turned on.
you are correct about augment frenzy when it is on I sometimes have to manually push frenzy to work so it might not be working right

Sorry, saar, I haven't forgotten about you - just something came up. We'll get it hashed out!

htw

Also, for the zerker stuff, I'll get the stuff added - might take me a few days, my work days are long.

htw

HTW

I'm rebuilding my INI for melee. First thing I noticed:

1. By default, when I load and save melee, Provoke0=25046. This is Scoff, lvl 90 aggro disc.

-- Scorn is the lvl 95 Version
-- Ridicule is the lvl 98 Version (Note: SOE reduced the level of the new aggro disc by 2 levels for 96-100 level range)
---- This conflicts with you adding Ridicule as a /melee Ridicule Option.

Suggestion: Move Roar from Provoke1 to Provoke0, Add Blast of Anger (3 Min Reuse: Reduced to 1 min with Hasten AA's) to Provoke1, and for Provoke2 use Warlord's Grasp: 2002 ( 45sec aggro disc and tethers the mob to the warrior)

Things to ADD for Warriors:

Harassing Shout Rk I-III
Harassing Shout Rk. III :: Spells :: EverQuest :: ZAM
Have this toggle with /melee aggro=0/1

Banestrike to all classes if it has not been added.

Last edited:
What is the flag for the following:

I'm in a raid, therefore I do not want to use this Holy.

I want to manually use some discs if in a raid, but if grinding, I want it to fire.

!${Me.Raid[Member]} or something like this?

HTW

DO I need this flag: auspiceif=${If[${Melee.AggroMode}, 1,0]} ? or does auspice turn on/off with aggro=1/0

Last edited:
Here is my INI for Warrior; I am open to suggestions for adding/removing or improving anything I have included.

HTW,

I notice you do not have a Warrior INI example on the wiki. You can throw this up if you choose.

Code:
[MQ2MYButtons_Buttons]
MyButtonLabel_1=Bot
MyButtonCommand_1=/mac bot
MyButtonLabel_2=GBot
MyButtonCommand_2=/bca //mac bot
MyButtonLabel_3=Clear
MyButtonCommand_3=/bc Clear_Target
MyButtonLabel_4=imob
MyButtonCommand_4=/imob
MyButtonLabel_5=imob1
MyButtonCommand_5=/imob1
MyButtonLabel_6=Puller
MyButtonCommand_6=/puller
MyButtonLabel_7=Pause
MyButtonCommand_7=/bcaa //mqpause
MyButtonLabel_8=Follow
MyButtonCommand_8=/bc Follow
MyButtonLabel_9=Stop
MyButtonCommand_9=/bc Stop
MyButtonLabel_10=Move
MyButtonCommand_10=/bc gather
MyButtonLabel_11=Invis
MyButtonCommand_11=/bcaa invison
MyButtonLabel_12=Unvis
MyButtonCommand_12=/bcaa invisoff
MyButtonLabel_13=Camp
MyButtonCommand_13=/bcaa //camp
MyButtonLabel_14=ASS
MyButtonCommand_14=/1 Kill_This ${Target.ID}
MyButtonLabel_15=OFF
MyButtonCommand_15=/offtank
MyButtonLabel_16=SUM
MyButtonCommand_16=/sumtank 20
MyButtonLabel_17=17
MyButtonCommand_17=
MyButtonLabel_18=18
MyButtonCommand_18=
MyButtonLabel_19=Unity
MyButtonCommand_19=/tell Shaman Talisman
MyButtonLabel_20=Credit
MyButtonCommand_20=/tell Cleric GCredit

[MQ2Melee]
affiliation=10
aggro=1
ancestral=20
anger=1
attention=1
attraction=10
attractionat=20
auspice=10
barbed=10
bash=1
battleleap=1
bladeguard=1
brace=1
commanding=5
defense=1
disarm=1

downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag7=1
downflag8=1
downflag9=1
downflag10=1
downflag11=1
downflag12=1
downflag13=1
downflag14=1
downflag15=1
downflag16=1
downflag17=1
downflag18=1
downflag19=1

elbowstrike=10
enmity=1
enrage=0
enragingkick=25
facing=1
fieldarm=5
flash=10
fury=1
glory=1
groupcheck=1
gutpunch=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag13=1
holyflag14=1
holyflag15=1
holyflag16=1
holyflag17=1
holyflag18=1
holyflag19=1
holyflag20=1
holyflag21=1
holyflag22=1
holyflag23=1
holyflag24=1
holyflag25=1
holyflag26=1
holyflag27=1

infuriate=1
kick=0
kneestrike=1
knuckle=10
melee=1
opportunisticstrike=5
override=1
plugin=1
protect=20
provoke0=34016
provoke1=3546
provoke2=2002
provokeend=20
provokemax=1000
rally=92
respite=28
resume=20
ridicule=90
roar=10
rune=30
shout=10
standup=1
stickbreak=1
stickrange=70
stun0=10969
stun1=601
stun2=960
stunning=1
taunt=1
timebleed=10
topple=5
vehement=1

affiliationif=${If[!${Melee.AggroMode}, 1,0]}
angerif=${If[${Melee.AggroMode}, 1,0]}
attractionif=${If[${Melee.AggroMode,} 1,0]}
flashif=${If[${Me.PctHPs}<=30,1,0]}
furyif=${If[${Melee.AggroMode}, 1,0]}
roarif=${If[${Melee.AggroMode}, 1,0]}
auspiceif=${If[${Melee.AggroMode}, 1,0]}
gloryif=${If[${Melee.AggroMode}, 1,0]}
downshitif=${If[!${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151,345,33505]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && ${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].Duration}<38 && ${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].Duration}<18,1,0]}

downshit0=/if (${Spell[Form of Endurance XV].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance XV].ID} ) /casting 133208|Face
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Thorny Shield].Stacks}  && !${Me.Buff[Storm Guard].ID}) /casting 75895|Back
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Aura of Pure Arcanum].Stacks}  && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Pure Arcanum].ID}) /casting 85573|Item
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Champion's Aura].Stacks[1]} && !(${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Champion's Aura]} || ${Me.Aura[2].Equal[Champion's Aura]}) && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Flash of Anger Rk. II]} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>5 ) /disc Champion's Aura
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Spikecoat].Stacks}  && !${Me.Buff[Spikecoat].ID}) /casting 46055|Waist
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Prismatic Ward XII].Stacks}  && !${Me.Buff[Prismatic Ward XII].ID}) /casting 133581|Range
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Frightful Aura].Stacks}  && !${Me.Buff[Frightful Aura].ID}) /casting 133709|Item
downshit7=/if (${Spell[Might of Stone VII].Stacks}  && !${Me.Buff[Might of stone VII].ID}) /casting 129201|Item
downshit8=/if (${Spell[Ancient Power].Stacks}  && !${Me.Buff[Ancient Power].ID}) /casting 47295|Item
downshit9=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Protective Mimic].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Protective Mimic].ID}) /casting 50870|Item
downshit10=/if (${Me.Pet.ID}) /pet leave
downshit11=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}<28 && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Rest Rk. III]} ) /disc Rest Rk. III
downshit12=/if (${Spell[Earth Elemental's Form].Stacks}  && !${Me.Buff[Earth Elemental's Form].ID}) /casting 42923|Item
downshit13=/if (!${Me.Buff[Illusion: Steam Suit].ID} && ${Me.Height}>2.15) /multiline ; /tar myself; /timed 20 /casting 67098|item
downshit14=/if (!${SpawnCount[NPC radius 30 zradius 30]}  && ${Me.PctEndurance}<40 && ${Me.State.Equal[STAND]}) /sit
downshit15=/if (${FindItemCount[=Fresh Cookie]}<20 ) /multiline ; /casting 71979|Item ; /timed 100 /autoinv
downshit16=/if (${FindItemCount[=Warm Milk]}<20 ) /multiline ; /casting 52191|Item ; /timed 100 /autoinv
downshit17=/if (${Spell[Essence of Ruaabri].Stacks}  && !${Me.Buff[Essence of Ruaabri].ID}) /casting 133166|Item
downshit18=/if (${Spell[Touch of the Unspoken].Stacks}  && !${Me.Buff[Touch of the Unspoken].ID}) /casting 133442|Item

holyshit0=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Fortitude Discipline]}  ) /disc Fortitude Discipline
holyshit1=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Last Stand Discipline]}  ) /multiline ; /disc Fortitude Discipline; /timed 20 /disc Last Stand Discipline
holyshit2=/if (${Cast.Ready[Pulsating Pauldrons]} && !${Me.Song[Commanding Voice].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Myrmidon's Skill X].ID}) /casting 133221|Shoulders
holyshit3=/if (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Cast.Ready[Gladiator's Plate Chestguard of War]} ) /casting 70858|Item
holyshit4=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vehement Rage]}  )  /alt activate 800
holyshit5=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Brutal Onslaught Discipline Rk. III]}  ) /disc Brutal Onslaught Discipline Rk. III
holyshit6=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Mighty Strike Discipline]}  ) /disc Mighty Strike Discipline
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Jab Through Rk. II]}  ) /disc Jab Through Rk. II
holyshit8=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Warlord's Fury]}  ) /alt act 912
holyshit9=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Projection of Fury]}  ) /alt act 3213
holyshit10=/if (&& ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Barbed Tongue Discipline Rk. II]}  ) /disc Barbed Tongue Discipline Rk. II
holyshit11=/if (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unbroken Attention Rk. III]}  ) /disc Unbroken Attention Rk. III
holyshit13=/if (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Warlord's Bravery]}  ) /alt act 804
holyshit14=/if (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Warlord's Resurgence]}  ) /alt act 911
holyshit15=/if (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Hold the Line]}  ) /alt act 734
holyshit16=/if (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rage of Rallos Zek]}  ) /alt act 131
holyshit17=/if (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.PctHPs}<=30  && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Warlord's Tenacity]}  ) /alt act 300
holyshit18=/if (${Melee.AggroMode}  && ${Cast.Ready[Bladed Fang Mantle]} ) /casting 70971|Item
holyshit19=/if (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Cast.Ready[Gelid Legionnaire Breastplate]} ) /casting 133296|Chest
holyshit20=/if (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Mark of the Mage Hunter]}  ) /alt act 606
holyshit21=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Banestrike]}) /alt act 15073
holyshit22=/if (${Cast.Ready[Baelfire Gem]} ) /casting 133443|Item
holyshit23=/if (${Melee.AggroMode}  && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Imperator's Command]}  ) /alt act 2011
holyshit24=/if (!${Melee.AggroMode}  && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Imperator's Charge]}  ) /alt act 2012
holyshit25=/if (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Warrior's Auspice Rk. III]}  ) /disc Warrior's Auspice Rk. III
holyshit26=/if (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Harassing Shout Rk. III]}  ) /disc Harassing Shout Rk. III
holyshit27=/if (${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Sneering Grin]}  ) /alt act 2001

version=2014.010
ShowAbility=0
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowAttacking=1
ShowBash=0
ShowCasting=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowControl=0
ShowDebug=0
ShowEnrageDebug=1
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowRange=0
ShowSkills=0
ShowSpecial=0
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
CADelay=500
AADelay=250
SpellDelay=350
SkillDelay=250
PotionDelay=500
DownDelay=0
HolyDelay=0
DownCycleDelay=0
HolyCycleDelay=0

From the most recent patch notes:

Rogues can now successfully reduce their aggro by using hide while auto-attack is enabled.

On a low priority, could you change the 'evade' command to only hit Hide instead of attack off, hide, attack on.

Rogues can now successfully reduce their aggro by using hide while auto-attack is enabled.

On a low priority, could you change the 'evade' command to only hit Hide instead of attack off, hide, attack on.

Can this happen? It shoud be a dps increase for rogues.

Can this happen? It shoud be a dps increase for rogues.

Oddly, I've added a few rogue tweaks to mq2melee in the past few days that I was just getting ready to post (range check on PickPocket so it doesn't spam while "tanking" and some handling for successful PP leaving an item on cursor). I don't think this is going to give you a 20% dps spike or anything, but I'll go ahead and test it out and add it to what I post to the main mq2 forums, shouldn't be hard for htw or whoever to merge in the changes, they're minor.

Sorry for the delay, my tester poofed on me and I don't have a rogue of my own. I'll get this posted as soon as i'm positive it's working right.

In thinking it over, it seems to me you'd still want the old behavior if your HP were under the resume= setting, neh? So you don't re-aggro while waiting for a heal or whatever.

New error noticed when using ranged=XXX - SLOT IS NULL: Could not send notification to XXXXX leftmouseup. Melee swap to range and vice-versa fails even if I change the range distance and ammo/arrow.

New error noticed when using ranged=XXX - SLOT IS NULL: Could not send notification to XXXXX leftmouseup. Melee swap to range and vice-versa fails even if I change the range distance and ammo/arrow.
Ok thanks man. Will look into it.

htw

Workaround found.

Make bandolier MAIN with normal ranged item, and RANGED with ammo in range

/if (${Target.Distance}>35 && ${InvSlot[11].Item.ID}==IDOFAMMO) /bandolier Activate Ranged
/if (${Target.Distance}<35 && ${InvSlot[11].Item.ID}==IDOFRANGEDIFNOTAMMO) /bandolier Activate Main

Status
Not open for further replies.