MQ2 Causing EQ to crash

Reaction score
I am running the latest compile. MQ2 worked fine as of last night, but after the patch today and the mq2 update, when I load MQ2, it crashes my eq window. Not sure what's going on with it.

EDIT: It could have something to do with my character's INI or with the fact that I am in Evantil as I logged into another character just fine that was in bazaar.

EDIT: I just deleted my INI and tried logging in and same results. Going to test on same char but in another zone.

EDIT: It works in bazaar. So the issue is something with Evantil. Plugins I have turned on are:
MQ2CEcho
MQ2ChatFilter
MQ2GMCheck
MQ2MMOBzsrch
MQ2MMOFastMem
MQ2MMOTLO
MQ2MMOXp
MQ2Web
MQ2ChatWnd
MQ2CustomBinds
MQ2EQBugFix
MQ2HUD
MQ2ItemDisplay
MQ2Labels
MQ2Map
MQ2AutoDestroy
MQ2AutoForage
MQ2AutoSkills
MQ2Cast
MQ2Exchange
MQ2HoverInfo
MQ2Melee
MQ2MoveUtils
MQ2SpawnMaster

Last edited:
progress report?

HTW, has anyone looked into this? It appears it goes beyond RoF. Not being able to use MQ while I level my alts is making me a sad panda!

HTW, has anyone looked into this? It appears it goes beyond RoF. Not being able to use MQ while I level my alts is making me a sad panda!
I dunno - I don't see a debug report from you on rof or rof2. Well, ANY debug report for that matter haha.

All I see, as of last from you is: live-Unknown-21.8.0.0-almightymikeyp-20150312_031947.zip which I ignored mostly because you have no crash dump submitted.

If you want to email me some mini dump manually, you can do so to htwmmo@gmail.com or submit crash report when it happens (and of course, you need to make sure your system is configured to do the mini-dumps).http://www.mmobugs.com/DebugReports...n-21.8.0.0-almightymikeyp-20150312_031947.zip

htw

dump

Odd. I will resend a dump tomorrow and will PM ya when I send it.

still crashing

So I am still trying to figure out what the hell is going on with this, but I figured out the plugin responsible is Spawnmaster, which really sucks because I use that a lot. Is there an alternative?

P.S. when the crash occurs, it doesn't pop up with the debugger.

Ok so this is for live right? Or is it on emu?

Also, well, you can use MQ2Targets to achieve the same thing - but still I'd like to address any issue with MQ2SpawnMaster. :)

htw

Ok so this is for live right? Or is it on emu?

Also, well, you can use MQ2Targets to achieve the same thing - but still I'd like to address any issue with MQ2SpawnMaster. :)

htw

This is indeed on live.

I am crashing every time I fall off a hill, etc... No debug menu pops up.

Perhaps something is wrong with docracks

EnviroFall
EnviroFall2

Also running EQ in 2 different directories for boxing with main.

Yes, I'm fairly confident that's true. Try using 1 or the other, and see which one crashes you (or if each does individually). You don't have to kill yourself, just jump off a small height, but high enough it would damage you.

htw

Looks like the issue is with envirofall. envirofall2 works ok