MMOLoader help please

lonestand

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Ok I woke up this morning to see that my loader wasnt connected, it was working fine when i went to bed. It said something about serveice is unavalible. I downloaded the latest version .7 and it still wont connect, i get the message a network issue is preventing login to mmobugs.com The server could be down, or a firewall is blocking your MMMLoader.
I do not have a firewall on this computer, and i double checked my windows firewall is turned off. Please help none of my plugins work atm.

we are trying to trouble shoot this for Lone HTW is asleep atm so once we figure out how to work around this issue(doesnt seem to be doing it for everyone) we can post so you guys can try it out.

But while we do try and fix this some simple things you can do.

make a CLEAN install of MQ2 of the 12th zip file(it has the current loader 1.8.0.7) so try a reboot+ clean MQ2.

OK after a clean install of Compile + loader .7, and a virgin folder no old compile stuff at all or it wont work.

ITS WORKING!@ Thank you for the help!

Re install into a CLEAN FOLDER, reboot log back on with new folder and you should be GTG

i a m having this problem too...i tried all that was suggested in forums still no results wont let me log in ...any other ideas

i a m having this problem too...i tried all that was suggested in forums still no results wont let me log in ...any other ideas

Worse comes to worse you can always join IRC and ask around. People in there can be helpful (usually) for a quick answer. htw is usually in there paying more attention than to forums.