4. tell my guild hello

Here is what I got

/Bcaa /bccmd connect 127.0.0.1 2112
/pause 90, /bcaa //log on
/pause 150, /bcaa //bot on
/pause 190, //bcaa /g Hello All

Nothing is working, please help
smith8454

well, first you are using a eqbc comand to connect everyone to the eqbc server. should turn on autoconnect. /bccmd toggle autoconnect
second, if logs were on last time you were on, they should remain on.
third, your attempt to say "Hello All" is in group chat, not guild chat. /gu. although why do you want all of your toons saying hello in guild at the same time? Should be enough to just say it from 1 toon. doing it from all just draws attention to you.
4th, i don't understand why you are making the pause longer. It doesn't effect anything other than take 9 seconds from keypress to try to turn logs on, then 24 second after to turn bot on, then 43 seconds after to say hello. should be able to just do it with like pause 20 so the whole thing takes 6 seconds to run thru.

and then all of the commands after the /bcaa need //

/Bcaa //bccmd connect 127.0.0.1 2112
/pause 190, /bcaa //gu Hello All

Last edited:
well, first you are using a eqbc comand to connect everyone to the eqbc server. should turn on autoconnect. /bccmd toggle autoconnect
second, if logs were on last time you were on, they should remain on.
third, your attempt to say "Hello All" is in group chat, not guild chat. /gu. although why do you want all of your toons saying hello in guild at the same time? Should be enough to just say it from 1 toon. doing it from all just draws attention to you.
4th, i don't understand why you are making the pause longer. It doesn't effect anything other than take 9 seconds from keypress to try to turn logs on, then 24 second after to turn bot on, then 43 seconds after to say hello. should be able to just do it with like pause 20 so the whole thing takes 6 seconds to run thru.

and then all of the commands after the /bcaa need //

/Bcaa //bccmd connect 127.0.0.1 2112
/pause 190, /bcaa //gu Hello All
Thanks, I fixed the last line