MMOLoader gone

Wolfy

Premium Member
Reaction score
This happened on the last patch update and has happened again.

Last week I went to load up MMOLoader and the file was missing?? My shortcuts couldn't find it, I looked in the MMObugs folder - it was gone.

I tried copying a backup of it into the folder and I no-longer had administrator permissions on that folder to do so.

After an hour of setting permissions, I managed to copy the file back in. update and worked fine.

Today I tried to load it up...the file which the shortcut was pointing to cannot be found.....tried copying my spare file in....no adminstrator permissions....

It was there when I closed EQ down yesterday...so where has it gone???
Why do I not have admin permissions on my own computer to copy in to that folder - all other folders are fine????

Please help

Found it!!!!

Avast virus protection is deleting it!!!!!

Avast, ye landlubbers!

Sorry, couldn't resist..

/ducks

and also..

Bitdefender is also deleting it

Only workaround for me for bitdefender was disabling it completely. Adding to exclusions didn't work for me.

Yep Loader Gone here too

I use Bitdefender Total Security 2018 and Malwarebytes Premium. But I didn't catch either one deleting Loader, I was napping a bit. However, I've had the MQ2 folder excluded forever. And it still is ATM.
I've also got some weird authorizing errors going on too. I had to take ownership back and again remove write protection. I hate Win10, miss XP so much.