MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Compile - Last Updated September 15, 2007

Nothing other than nosummon should be causing that. If you are 100% positive you dont have nosummon loaded, let me know.

I dont use nosummon and all of the plugins used at the time were listed. Happened again today in the stepps, random though, not all the time. May have been near an obstuction or something too if that would make a difference. Would mob knockback against a rock do this?
Here are the docracks loaded:
Code:
	/docrack AFewMountSkills on
	/docrack BagSize on
	/docrack BardClicky on
	/docrack BuyWFullInv on
	/docrack ClickCasting on
	/docrack EB on
	/docrack EnviroFall2 on
	/docrack EvadeAttack on
	/docrack ExchangeMoney on
	/docrack EZFollow on
	/docrack ForceFeedDrink on
	/docrack ForceFeedFood on
	/docrack JWOEndurance on
	/docrack Languages on
	/docrack NoAccel on
	/docrack NoBlind on
	/docrack NoDelayJump on
	/docrack NoEncumber on
	/docrack NoEqPlayers on
	/docrack NoMeleePush on
	/docrack NoMountModels on
	/docrack NoStun2 on
	/docrack OpenBags on
	/docrack OpenInventory on
	/docrack SeeInvis on
	/docrack SwapWhileCasting on
	/docrack UltraVision on
	/docrack UnlimitedDrunk on
	/docrack UseAssist on
	/docrack UseHotkeys on
	/docrack WeightLock on

While kiting in icefall last night i found that if i got hit, the first hit would sometimes launch me in a random direction in the zone. The first time i went really high, the next time i went just outside of my kiting area to the south, the next time i went almost all the way across the zone to the south. Not sure if this is a zone issue or an issue in the compile. Have not done it enuf to troubleshoot yet. Here are the plugins i was running.
Its a zone issue, They're having the same issues on the northside of Direwind just before you hit AG. but nowhere else in the zone is it happening.

I have seen nothing about my issue on all my computers so gonna repost it.

I am not sure what this is, however when I removed the new compile completely, wiped the folder clean and put the 8th compile back, everything is working fine. Does anyone have any idea?

It is safe to run the "8th" compile correct?

If you only run the plugins in the 8th compile yes. I would try removing mq2fps, as that one causes issues for some people.

Originally Posted by splitNhalf View Post

I am not sure what this is, however when I removed the new compile completely, wiped the folder clean and put the 8th compile back, everything is working fine. Does anyone have any idea?

Did you maybe get a glitch in your download? May try reDLing it and run it with no changes first.

sorry if this isnt the right place... but...

i've had a problem with the piggyzone from PoK to Dranik Scar through PoD... i usually just type in the /zone whatever_zone again and off I go... but then ironically before I got a chance to do that a couple minutes ago another dude pops to a same spot in PoK and says "wish go" .... instead of "wish to go" ... i told him " i think its broke" ... he says "yeah... me too" ... and runs off... maybe a small fix to a small problem... love what you all do and thanks!

Load mq2mmobugs first.

Code:
[Plugins]
[COLOR=Red]mq2mmobugs=mq2mmobugs[/COLOR]
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay

htw

Mq2InstantCamp and MQ2Bzsrch Issues.

Great job on the compile im also crashing on /icamp but besides that everything is working great .

For those reporting issues with Mq2InstantCamp and MQ2Bzsrch plugins:

HTW's most recent post made me remember something.... I had the exact same issues with Mq2InstantCamp and MQ2Bzsrch causing a crash in the last major compile, as I and others are experiencing now.

At that time.. I moved the MQ2MMoBugs plugin and the MQ2EQBugFix plugin to be the first and second plugins loaded in my Macroquest.ini (respectively) ...

Once I did that.. the issue went away and I was able to use the plugins with no issues.

I'm not at home right now.. nor will I be at my computer at home for a day to test confirm what my current plugin list order is...

If your having the issue still.. (like i am) and DO NOT have the MQ2MMoBugs plugin and the MQ2EQBugFix plugin to be the first and second plugins loaded in your Macroquest.ini ... could you please make these changes and report back your findings ?

It might be the fix for it ... and just want to get a confirmation of this.

Thanks in advance.

MQ2MMOBugs is necessary for MQ2InstantCamp and MQ2Bzsrch.

I know MQ2MMOBugs is necessary and must be loaded for MQ2InstantCamp and MQ2Bzsrch to work at all ... but I also know that if MQ2MMOBugs isnt the first plugin loaded... but loaded later on in the plugin list.. you can CTD on a few plugins.

Just trying to confirm if ensuring MQ2MMOBugs is loaded first.. if it fixes the issue, no need to have the devs look into these plugins if its a user issue with the order of their plugin load.

UPDATE: 9-19-2007 5:03pm EST

I've received a few PM's from people who have been experiencing the CTD issues with MQ2InstantCamp and MQ2BzSrch plugins.

Some already had the MQ2MMoBugs as the first plugin loaded.. others didn't but made that change in their plugin list in the Macroquest.ini. All are still experiencing the issue still.

May I humbly ask the devs to please list these two plugins in the "Known Problems/Requests:" list for this latest compile.

I know it will be done and fixed whenever you get around to it... so I don't care about any eta's or crap like that.... would just like it to be officialy listed as something thats a known issue to be addressed ( whenever ).

Last edited:
I know MQ2MMOBugs is necessary and must be loaded for MQ2InstantCamp and MQ2Bzsrch to work at all ... but I also know that if MQ2MMOBugs isnt the first plugin loaded... but loaded later on in the plugin list.. you can CTD on a few plugins.

Just trying to confirm if ensuring MQ2MMOBugs is loaded first.. if it fixes the issue, no need to have the devs look into these plugins if its a user issue with the order of their plugin load.

UPDATE: 9-19-2007 5:03pm EST

I've received a few PM's from people who have been experiencing the CTD issues with MQ2InstantCamp and MQ2BzSrch plugins.

Some already had the MQ2MMoBugs as the first plugin loaded.. others didn't but made that change in their plugin list in the Macroquest.ini. All are still experiencing the issue still.

May I humbly ask the devs to please list these two plugins in the "Known Problems/Requests:" list for this latest compile.

I know it will be done and fixed whenever you get around to it... so I don't care about any eta's or crap like that.... would just like it to be officialy listed as something thats a known issue to be addressed ( whenever ).

Got it, and thanks. Added to first post as known issues.

htw

i thaught piggyzone stil didnnot work or am i wrong?
if it works can some give me link compile than

Greetings

MQ2Instantcamp and Bazaar Search crashes have been narrowed down to a coding issue. Currently in the process of fixing these.

MQ2Instantcamp and Bazaar Search crashes have been narrowed down to a coding issue. Currently in the process of fixing these.

*whistle* well for bazaar search anyway (my bad), not sure what the problem with instantcamp was.

Fixed DLL's - Credit to Gal for the fixes.

Attachments

• MQ2MMOBugs.dll
    200 KB · Views: 56
  • MQ2Bzsrch.dll
    392 KB · Views: 42
  • MQ2InstantCamp.dll
    124 KB · Views: 53
mq2piggyzone.ini

Thanks to brainiac we have found additional shortcuts for /zone, the biggest one being the nexus (it connects to half of luclin and some old zones). So if you /zone to/from luclin a decent amount you may want this. Hopefully more to come as we find new stuff.

Attachments

• MQ2PiggyZone.ini
    76.2 KB · Views: 42
With the new piggyzone, I can /zone to sseru from nexus directly (or from pok it takes that as a route).

How? Is it possible to zone like that normally? I thought non-adjacent zone hops = crash?

With the new piggyzone, I can /zone to sseru from nexus directly (or from pok it takes that as a route).

How? Is it possible to zone like that normally? I thought non-adjacent zone hops = crash?

Brainiac found a little flaw that showed some unknown to us zone connections which we are using. It seems SoE linked a few zones together even though you can't actually zone legitimately between them.