MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Compile - Last Updated September 15, 2007

I had not used mq2nosummon in quite awhile, so I decided to loaded it lastnight. Well it took me awhile to realize what was doing this too me.

When I would get summoned, I would get warped to some place extremely far away from the mob. Group even said I was standing next to them still. But I would be somewhere else according to the map. Happened in a zone 3 times where it killed me for 200k because of where it sent me. I unloaded it and the problem seemed to clear up.

MQ2NoSummon was bugged like this even in the last compile, and the one before that. :(

Maybe you can write yourself a ghetto macro to temporarily patch the problem.. just make a loop with like a 1 second delay. Take your previous xyz coordinates and compare them to your current xyz coordinates. If the distance from each point > then like 100, have it warp back to the previous point. Giving it a tolerance of 100 or so will allow you to still move at the same time and not get thrown super far by the plugin.

I loaded mq2, then EQ, as it was going to server select screen I received the following:

Exception Processing Message c0000135 Parameters 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c

[Plugins]
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2fps=mq2fps
mq2map=mq2map
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2exchange=mq2exchange
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2targets=mq2targets
mq2tributemanager=mq2tributemanager
mq2dps=mq2dps
mq2linkdb=mq2linkdb
mq2rez=mq2rez

I deleted my old folder, made a new one with this compile, all fresh, this has happened on all my computers. It still allows you to load with it. So I am up and running.

Nice job on fixing the goods. :)

I had not used mq2nosummon in quite awhile, so I decided to loaded it lastnight. Well it took me awhile to realize what was doing this too me.

When I would get summoned, I would get warped to some place extremely far away from the mob. Group even said I was standing next to them still. But I would be somewhere else according to the map. Happened in a zone 3 times where it killed me for 200k because of where it sent me. I unloaded it and the problem seemed to clear up.

I'm not sure if it works in general, but someone *cough galu* changed warp to Y, X, Z from X, Y, Z and didn't change this plugin. So it was flippin X/Y. Try this. (note I had changed it from y,x,z to x,y,z since everything else did it alpha....).

Attachments

• MQ2NoSummon.dll
    148 KB · Views: 29
Insta camp just crashed me twice

Yeah, I reported that on an earlier posting in this thread, and then another user confirmed they having the same issue as well. I'm sure its being looked into, in the mean time just unload the plugin... since it will crash you when you try to use /camp as well ( since it is redirecting the /camp command as well ).

I'm not sure if it works in general, but someone *cough galu* changed warp to Y, X, Z from X, Y, Z and didn't change this plugin. So it was flippin X/Y. Try this. (note I had changed it from y,x,z to x,y,z since everything else did it alpha....).

really?

I did it the way EQ stores them I'm sure...

Has anyone tried the /use command to use merchants from far? It crashed me last nite..

While kiting in icefall last night i found that if i got hit, the first hit would sometimes launch me in a random direction in the zone. The first time i went really high, the next time i went just outside of my kiting area to the south, the next time i went almost all the way across the zone to the south. Not sure if this is a zone issue or an issue in the compile. Have not done it enuf to troubleshoot yet. Here are the plugins i was running.
Code:
mq2mmobugs=mq2mmobugs
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2fps=mq2fps
mq2map=mq2map
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2docrack=mq2docrack
mq2exchange=mq2exchange
mq2mmowarp=mq2mmowarp
mq2reachit=mq2reachit
mq2piggyzone=mq2piggyzone
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2rez=mq2rez
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2otd=mq2otd
mq2cursor=mq2cursor
mq2twist=mq2twist
mq2hoverinfo=mq2hoverinfo
mq2vladutil=mq2vladutil
mq2melee=mq2melee
mq2gmcheck=mq2gmcheck
mq2mmofastmem=mq2mmofastmem

While kiting in icefall last night i found that if i got hit, the first hit would sometimes launch me in a random direction in the zone. The first time i went really high, the next time i went just outside of my kiting area to the south, the next time i went almost all the way across the zone to the south. Not sure if this is a zone issue or an issue in the compile. Have not done it enuf to troubleshoot yet. Here are the plugins i was running.
Code:
mq2mmobugs=mq2mmobugs
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2fps=mq2fps
mq2map=mq2map
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2docrack=mq2docrack
mq2exchange=mq2exchange
mq2mmowarp=mq2mmowarp
mq2reachit=mq2reachit
mq2piggyzone=mq2piggyzone
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2rez=mq2rez
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2otd=mq2otd
mq2cursor=mq2cursor
mq2twist=mq2twist
mq2hoverinfo=mq2hoverinfo
mq2vladutil=mq2vladutil
mq2melee=mq2melee
mq2gmcheck=mq2gmcheck
mq2mmofastmem=mq2mmofastmem

This has been happening to me too.

Nothing other than nosummon should be causing that. If you are 100% positive you dont have nosummon loaded, let me know.

Nothing other than nosummon should be causing that. If you are 100% positive you dont have nosummon loaded, let me know.

stupid question, i loaded nosummon and realized i'd rather castrate myself then use it because it sucks, i cant figure out how to unload a plugin...i tried /plugin nosummon off but it just said "plugin nosummon has loaded" so after one testicle gone, i figured i'd ask here

Anyone having trouble with piggy taking you to all kinds of places. I gated lastnight and ended up in permafrost for some reason. Strange stuff.

Anyone having trouble with piggy taking you to all kinds of places. I gated lastnight and ended up in permafrost for some reason. Strange stuff.

I've seen that when the zone you are trying to zone to is currently down. Other than that I have not.

I have seen nothing about my issue on all my computers so gonna repost it.

I loaded mq2, then EQ, as it was going to server select screen I received the following:

Exception Processing Message c0000135 Parameters 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c

[Plugins]
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2fps=mq2fps
mq2map=mq2map
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2exchange=mq2exchange
mq2targets=mq2targets
mq2tributemanager=mq2tributemanager
mq2dps=mq2dps
mq2linkdb=mq2linkdb
mq2rez=mq2rez

I deleted my old folder, made a new one with this compile, all fresh, this has happened on all my computers. It still allows you to load with it. So I am up and running.

I am not sure what this is, however when I removed the new compile completely, wiped the folder clean and put the 8th compile back, everything is working fine. Does anyone have any idea?

It is safe to run the "8th" compile correct?

Don't know what server you're on, but on mine the guild lobby crashes at least a couple times a week from all the folks sitting there AFK. If you try to /gate to a zone that's down, piggyzone may send you to someplace odd. Usually sends me to crescent reach for some reason...