MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Compile - Last Updated September 15, 2007

Thanks for the camp fix folks!

BTW, how much weight is there to the actual order plugins are loaded being causes for other problems?

Well, the only one that matters to my knowledge is MQ2MMOBugs.dll. It should always be first plugin loaded.

Well, the only one that matters to my knowledge is MQ2MMOBugs.dll. It should always be first plugin loaded.

Correct. None of the others *should* be order dependant. Not sure how mq2nosummon handles mq2mmowarp not being loaded....

Saw someone post ahwile back about getting flung around zones ...
are you using docrack no melee push? i know i stopped using it awhile ago because it was doing that same thing to me.

I am wondering if any one else is ld'ing while using succor?

/fade and /zone makes me CTD 80% of the time i use it....

Only added mmowarp, piggy and xptracker to the .ini

Running on vista..

Im having a problem piggying out of west freeport it will make me ld everytime then after i get back in game and use gate or piggy it will crash me. So the only fix i found is to redown load the compile then everything works great just weird.

hey guys, i'm back to eq once again, after 10 years of it i can't seem to get adicted to anithing else :)
I tryed this compile (that seem the most complete that i've ever seen, /clap to you guys) on a 0.7 server with Titanium client and it say incompatible client, i'm ordering a used SOF copy right now and i hope it work with it.
Pls confirm that it work with SOF client B/C i really want to use a cuple of macro that need most of the plugin in this compile.
Tnx again and i hope you guys try the emulator and love it like me (that detest to pay for 6 account of a game 10 years old but still can't go without.
I encurage you to keep the compile updated, since there are no patch and no client upgrade for the emulator and what you do last for alot of time.
/Bow to this old and wanderfull comunity, is nice to be with you again.

/Wave
Alcor75 (spreader of the seru "plague" macro)

hey guys, i'm back to eq once again, after 10 years of it i can't seem to get adicted to anithing else :)
I tryed this compile (that seem the most complete that i've ever seen, /clap to you guys) on a 0.7 server with Titanium client and it say incompatible client, i'm ordering a used SOF copy right now and i hope it work with it.
Pls confirm that it work with SOF client B/C i really want to use a cuple of macro that need most of the plugin in this compile.
Tnx again and i hope you guys try the emulator and love it like me (that detest to pay for 6 account of a game 10 years old but still can't go without.
I encurage you to keep the compile updated, since there are no patch and no client upgrade for the emulator and what you do last for alot of time.
/Bow to this old and wanderfull comunity, is nice to be with you again.

/Wave
Alcor75 (spreader of the seru "plague" macro)
If it does not work, zip up your eqgame.exe you are using, and email it to me at htwmmo@gmail.com and I will get a working compile posted here for emu.

htw

Titanium

anyway we could get this compiled to work with an unpatched titanium edition?

i sent htw the eqgame for titanium unpatched in the hope he could do that.

Alcor75

Last edited:
Incorrect Client Message

I am using the Titanium Edition of EQ to play EQ EMU

When I try to run Macroquest on page 1 of this thread it keeps telling me incorrect client version.

Is there something I need to change to make it work?