MMOBugs Fantasy Football

JimJohnson

Forum Jackass
Reaction score
Last year we had a fantasy football League. Ended up being a lot of fun. Freq was suppose to post for a sign up. Since he has not yet posted I will get the ball rolling. Rule set will be a little different this year but for the most part its going to be the same.

$20 buy in(think that is what it was last year)

Please post here if you are wanting to participate.

I might be interested, whats the cost per point you lose by, rules set? any flex position. What site will you use? Cost per trade?

I might be interested, whats the cost per point you lose by, rules set? any flex position. What site will you use? Cost per trade?

we keep it simple just a 20$ buy in. Limited trades per week.

Last year we used(Think)

QB
WR
WR/RB
RB/WR
RB
TE
OP
K
Def

We dont go retarded crazy with rules like some leagues.

Im in just let me know when you want the money by :)...Yeah our leaque is pretty intense on CBSsports

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
K
DEF
DL
DL
LB
LB
DB
DB

10cents per point you lose by, and then lots of fun ways to score...average loss cost maybe 3-5 bucks...pot was split 70%winner 30% to second place. last years pot winner got just over 600bucks. :) (i missed t he playoffs and paid over 50bucks in trades)

Im in just let me know when you want the money by :)...Yeah our leaque is pretty intense on CBSsports

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
K
DEF
DL
DL
LB
LB
DB
DB

10cents per point you lose by, and then lots of fun ways to score...average loss cost maybe 3-5 bucks...pot was split 70%winner 30% to second place. last years pot winner got just over 600bucks. :) (i missed t he playoffs and paid over 50bucks in trades)

Depending on feed back and willingness we could do trade costs but need to get people signed up first, for now dont plan on it. If its wanted by everyone sure we can work something out to do it that way.

Im game for anything (habitutual gambler) just let me know when you guys want the money in.

Freq taking to long. PM me your email so I can send you an invite for the league.

Shoot me a PM with an email so I can get you an invite sent out.

Bumping send me a PM if you have not and are interested in joining.

$20 buy in pot be split 3 ways.

If we get 10 + people pot would be split something like this.(sitting at 7 currently)

1st - 50%
2nd - 35%
3rd - 15%

Bump still have a slot or two open. PM me if you are interested in joining. If you know you want to join send me your email address in the PM.

Need 1 more for a 10 man league. Shoot me a PM if you are interested or will just pick up a non mmobugs member.

Sending out Emails for draft date options this week so lets get ready for some picking!

I def want in. FF nut.

Though Yahoo's fantasy football league is MUCH better than CBS Sportsline. Been in both for over 6 years.

im voting for a friday or saturday draft, cause last year i got fucked cause im still in korea...