MMO Login Server having issues

Zero0003

The One Who Sees All!
Reaction score
Few people having issues with login sever. Constantly logging me out. Doesn't reconnect. When I try and click to login again says something blocking it or its down. Have to close it and reopen to get it to work again. htw can you look at the logs and see whats going on.

I wasn't having any probs until just about 10 minutes ago. now it's loggine me out then back in , then out, then in over and over

The old server has a few issues. About have the new one set up, and will transfer soon hopefully. On old, there is a bug that would be a PITA to get all straightened out (i.e., upgrades, etc.), but every now and then a couple of the daemons get bent out of shape & core dump like mad.

I restarted them, which should clear it up.

Will try to get xfer done tonight. You may see the forums down for a bit, or not get on server for a bit, but should not be long (hopefully, LOL).

htw

You cant do an update without a scheduled maintenance message like SOE. So to cover your ass, just say all servers will be coming down for 7 hours, please log out immediately or risk being caught in a death loop!

You cant do an update without a scheduled maintenance message like SOE. So to cover your ass, just say all servers will be coming down for 7 hours, please log out immediately or risk being caught in a death loop!
LMAO.

htw

Tells me there's an issue that could be a firewall.

Then tells me I don't have a paid subscription and forwards me to the payments page.

so you guys hired some tech support from sony to do your patch's now eh? =(

Yep. GM Zatozia. His name is Chris IRL and he just happened to send them an email from his gmail account offering to fix their server and sell them a full suit of T5 gear for only 5000 dollars.

Still cant login, telling me there's a problem with network or firewall. Yadda yadda, then it tells me my Pw is incorrect....right. I didnt change anything on this side for weeks, only you did some update. Which obviously sucks and doesnt work. Any word on fix?

Still cant login, telling me there's a problem with network or firewall. Yadda yadda, then it tells me my Pw is incorrect....right. I didnt change anything on this side for weeks, only you did some update. Which obviously sucks and doesnt work. Any word on fix?

same

Start button
Select Run
Type in "Command" without the quotes
Type in ipconfig /flushdns

And try again.

Right when the new server goes live too!

Bah! I chose a great time to come back to EQ. Without "bugs" I'm just too lazy to play =). Also, the loader is new to me, so I'm never sure if the problem is me and my setup or you, hehe. So confused!