Mayong Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
I' ve been playing since 1999 and nobody I knew ever got banned for "honest retribution." In the rare instances where a GM got involved, usually when two guilds bumped heads going after the same goal, like the Emperor in Ssra, or a named in Vex Thal, the GM would tell everybody to "play nice" or he'd boot us all from the zone---"all" being both guilds.

I remember a classic case where our guild was on the third floor of Ssra, clearing mobs to get to the portal to the Emperor's room. A rival guild, both of us wanting to get more members flagged for Vex Thal, "jumped" past us to the zone-in prep area. To this day I'm not sure if they cheated; I didn't know about MQ back then, if it even existed, naive noobie that I was. They claimed they had camped mages at the zone-in spot and COH'd most of their raid in so they didn't have to clear the room like we were doing. As far as we were concerned, they violated our "camp." They zoned up into the Emperor's throneroom and got ready to pull the 8 mobs that had to be tanked/mezzed while the rest of the raid fought the Emperor.

Well, one of our SKs zoned up to watch and report if they wiped so we could try after them. Unfortunately, instead of hitting FD he hit some other key and aggro'd the 8 mobs before the raid was ready and kinda wiped them. It was very sad. But he did apologize profusely; even the GM who showed up was impressed with his humbleness. I think he had ADHD or some other handicap condition so the GM was sympathetic. I don't even think he got a soulmark.

After that, the rival guild never jumped past us to the Emperor's room, and when both guilds had sufficient raid forces flagged to pharm Vex Thal we came to an agreement that the first guild zoned in with sufficient forces to start clearing the zone got rights to all nameds.

Success in peace negotiations requires holding a pen in one hand and a pointy stick in the other. ;)

Imagine you are sitting in a room that has no door or windows. This guy in the room with you is shitting on himself and stinking the place up. You're basically telling me that I need to shit on myself too to get him to stop shitting.

It makes no sense.

Imagine you are sitting in a room that has no door or windows. This guy in the room with you is shitting on himself and stinking the place up. You're basically telling me that I need to shit on myself too to get him to stop shitting.

It makes no sense.

ROFL....

no you gotta shit on him, to make him stop shitting. If he's shitting, then shitting on him, do

I'd stay away from Mayong, I heard there are GM's on that server!!

Last edited:
so let me get this right you cheat and your bitching about someone cheating? gotcha thats like calling the kettle black

just because you say damgooszile hacks doesnt mean they do seriously eat a cookie and stfu i personaly dont like them on that server but hey whatever last i heard a gm was hideing and watching them for 2hrs and said they wasnt cheating but he was watching them shrug

as for lod fuck addiction raceing to a target is fun imho they was cockblocking the key mob from lod for weeks and no they wasnt all 80 to 85 and sometimes when u rush a mob you will die simple as that they beat it anyways rather they used a bug or not the GM's/SOE knows its there so tell them to fic it then cry about it

No, he isn't bashing them for cheating.

He is bashing them for wearing the shirt that begs EQ to crack down on the MQ community. Other than that, your hatred is unmerited and quit frankly unappealing. I said good day.

so let me get this right you cheat and your bitching about someone cheating? gotcha thats like calling the kettle black

just because you say damgooszile hacks doesnt mean they do seriously eat a cookie and stfu i personaly dont like them on that server but hey whatever last i heard a gm was hideing and watching them for 2hrs and said they wasnt cheating but he was watching them shrug

as for lod fuck addiction raceing to a target is fun imho they was cockblocking the key mob from lod for weeks and no they wasnt all 80 to 85 and sometimes when u rush a mob you will die simple as that they beat it anyways rather they used a bug or not the GM's/SOE knows its there so tell them to fic it then cry about it

There's a difference between "cheating" and "cheating smarter". They openly warp to named in zones and tag them off of people that already have aggro. That's just asshat. Then, they try to get in /ooc battles saying people stole "their mob".

Fuck Addiction? They are the most legit raiding guild on the server and this comes from someone in MT. LoD had PLENTY of 80s to 85s. PLENTY. Funny that they wiped with 44 and me and my friends EASILY did it for fun with 9.

So...are you in Damgooszile or just an assbag?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/English-Grammar-Dummies-Geraldine-Woods/dp/0764553224"]http://www.amazon.com/English-Grammar-Dummies-Geraldine-Woods/dp/0764553224[/ame]

Last edited:
I dont play on mayong but please keep the drama coming it puts a smile on my face :D

Status
Not open for further replies.