Masters Aura

Metsman4u

Reaction score
since the latest update which I Got tonite, my Master's Aura is constantly tryin to fire even tho it's on. Any thoughts?

since the latest update which I Got tonite, my Master's Aura is constantly tryin to fire even tho it's on. Any thoughts?

Yeah, ${Me.Aura.ID} no longer works for checking to see if you have your aura up. It errors and returns NULL so macros and mq2melee think that you don't have your aura up and try to recast it.

A ghetto fix is to use ${Me.Aura.Length} which works the same way ${Me.Aura.ID} used to.

/if (${Me.Aura[1].NotEqual[Master's Aura]}) /disc Master's Aura

/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID}

well that stopped the constant firing but now getting failure to execute/if command, even after I remove aura does not cast again perhap I copied n pasted incorrectly?

Mets just copy/paste my bloodlust aura example and change bloodlust to masters every where it is listed.

pasted exactly as you just stated bud and I m getting failed to parse/if command expected () around conditions

/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID} && !${Me.State.Equal[FEIGN]}) /disc mast

is what I'm using

FWIW,

With the new aura member, you should be able to just:

/if (!${Me.AuraInfo.ID} && !${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID}) /disc mast

For your downshitif you can use:
Code:
downshitif=${If[${Zone.ID}!=345 && ${Zone.ID}!=344 && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.Standing} && ${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].Duration}<38 && ${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].Duration}<18 &&!${Me.Feigning},1,0]}
Your downshitif checks before you do any downshits at all. in that example, you will only do them if not in the lobby, guild hall, are standing, it has been at least 12 seconds since you were rezzed, and you arent feigning.

I tried:

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Me.AuraInfo.ID} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].ID}) /disc Bloodlust Aura

It's not working like that. Anyone have a suggestion?

Try this (master's aura for example,u can change the aura's name for you own)

Code:
downshit12=/if (!${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Master's Aura]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[master's aura]} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc master's aura

Should works perfect.If your char have 2 auras, use below (enc for example):
Code:
downshit9=/if (!${Me.Song[Twincast Effect].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Twincast Aura]} && !${Me.Aura[2].Equal[Twincast Aura]}) /cast "Twincast Aura Rk. III"
downshit10=/if (!${Me.Song[Baffler's Aura Effect II].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Baffler's Aura Rk. II]} && !${Me.Aura[2].Equal[Baffler's Aura Rk. II]}) /cast "Baffler's Aura Rk. II"

Wont chain cast ,always cast and dont have stacking issues for me.:cool:

heh, was there EVER A fix to this? I m still getting fail to parse if command etc. sigh driving me nuts. Havent seen a cut and paste and properly adjust here yet that has worked.

heh, was there EVER A fix to this? I m still getting fail to parse if command etc. sigh driving me nuts. Havent seen a cut and paste and properly adjust here yet that has worked.

Which aura do you want? This one works perfectly for berserker aura:

Code:
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Bloodlust Aura]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[bloodlust aura]} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc bloodlust aura

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[3]} && !${Me.AuraInfo[Master's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.State.Equal[STAND]} && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /disc Master's Aura

htw