mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

I upgraded mmo to 14th of march patch and however the bot is working as usual. Probably it was to early for me and my sleepy pc this morning. :)
thanks for your offered help devestator.

Only thing I can think of that would cause that is your loading a differnet ini than you think you are loading. The eq patch didn't do anything to effect if the magebot is running in group mode or solo mode, I can't think of anything that would cause it to get confused as to which mode it was in.

PM me your magebot.mac.log file (in your mq2\logs folder) and your ini that you are using and I'll take a look.

I'm an idiot save me....how do I get my mage to follow my tank?

Code:
-Added GlobalCommands(string comFrom,string comText) routine. This will contain commands that can be used for any bot of mine. (These commands can be issued in a tell from a SafePC or in an /echo on the character). Currently available global commands (note some of these were available before but were moved to here):
safepc <name> - adds or removes a safepc, this will update in the ini as well.
gnoremob <name> - adds or removes an ignored mob, this will update in the ini as well.
follow <target> - makes the character followed the specified target.
stay - sets the characters home location to their present location and turns off follow.

appeared as though I should be able to type /echo follow tanknamehere; and it would have followed him...but that doesn't seem to be the case, am I doing this wrong?

Also is there a line for followmode in the INI or do I need to add one....am I missing something here :-( can PM my INI if needed thanks

Small section

Code:
HealPotHPs=40
UnsafePCAction=gate
CampAfterGate=true

[GroupSettings]
GroupMode=TRUE
MainAssist=tankname
PetAssistPct=97
GroupBuffAtStart=false
MinBuffCheckTimer=1m
UnsafePCAction=pause
OutOfCombatSit=false

[PetSettings]
SummonAtStart=TRUE
EquipAtStart=TRUE
PetSpellName=Vocarate: Air
PetSlot=gem3
PetHeal=Refresh Summoned

If your on the mage in groupmode and type /echo follow maintankname on the mage, it should follow the maintank unless he is to far away. In any case it should spit back out a message saying either following xxx or cannot follow xxx because ...

I just tested it to make sure it is working in version 3.00.

Also while I'm posting I did notice one thing with the latest patch that could cause potential problems. They changed the text for when you focus your pet, so there may be some cases where it will not correctly focus the pet, I will have this fixed in the next update.

If your on the mage in groupmode and type /echo follow maintankname on the mage, it should follow the maintank unless he is to far away. In any case it should spit back out a message saying either following xxx or cannot follow xxx because ...

I just tested it to make sure it is working in version 3.00.

Also while I'm posting I did notice one thing with the latest patch that could cause potential problems. They changed the text for when you focus your pet, so there may be some cases where it will not correctly focus the pet, I will have this fixed in the next update.

awsome so I read the information right just something wasn't working for me....Perhaps the distance issue with follow could be resolved by simply putting /stick 10 on instead of /follow where you /follow ${Main.Tank}

awsome so I read the information right just something wasn't working for me....Perhaps the distance issue with follow could be resolved by simply putting /stick 10 on instead of /follow where you /follow ${Main.Tank}

Actually the follow uses stick, not /follow already. The distance issue is not an issue but a safety feature. So that you dont tell it to follow something that is across the zone and it jump up and try to start following it and get stuck somewhere.

It will also not follow someone that is not in line of sight, for the same reasons to prevent it from getting stuck.

Actually the follow uses stick, not /follow already. The distance issue is not an issue but a safety feature. So that you dont tell it to follow something that is across the zone and it jump up and try to start following it and get stuck somewhere.

It will also not follow someone that is not in line of sight, for the same reasons to prevent it from getting stuck.

Ahh fun, safty features are interesting. now I believe I read a previous post in reguards to multiple mages....I too run 2 mages and an SK lol, how do I get the two mages to follow the SK after each fight and set the SK on a path like in solo mode? Is that what you mentioned you would add to the next patch of the program? And I haven't tried but something was mentioned about this being a usable program for SK's? or was the another program available that happens to use your DevCommon?

Description:
This is a mage bot that is meant to serve as an all in one bot. With V2.0 you can now run in a groupmode in order to run as an assist bot, even on raids (although this has not be tested on a raid). If running in group mode a pre recorded path is not required however this means the mage will not attempt to run from anything that may be beating on it. In non group mode a pre recorded path is required.

Solo mode is a great way to get experiences or just farm for money while you do other more important things! I've had great success using the bot in this faction. With the latest set of updates I've had the bot run successfully for 24 hours straight without any deaths in a semi dangerous area (mobs that hit for over 1k quad). This is on a level 80 mage so mileage may vary depending on AAs and level.

The pet focus AA (Advanced Pet Discipline Rank 1) is required for solo mode, there is just no reliable way for the bot to be able to handle adds effectively without it. If you do not have pet focus the bot will still run, but if you get an add you will most likely die. But if you can run the bot in a location where you are fairly sure that you will not get adds then it should do just fine.

Required Files
magebot.mac
devCommon.inc v1.7
devMovement.inc v1.5
MQ2Cast_Spell_Routines.inc
mageBotSettings.ini

Required Plugins
MQ2Cast
MQ2Debuffs
MQ2Exchange

Other Requirements
Pet Focus AA (For solo mode)

Download notes

A couple quick notes:
-There is a pccheck sub routine so that if a pc gets near you that is not on your safepc list in the settings.ini the bot will attempt to gate and camp.
-If there are particular mobs that cannot be attacked or that you do not want to attack in your path you can add them to the IgnoreMobs list in the settings.ini, be sure to update the Vale with the total number of ignored mobs.
-Currently the pet focus aa is needed for the macro to run at it's best whe soloing. If you get an add and do not have the pet focus aa the pet will not get it off you and the bot will continually attempt to run from the add causing more problems. If you can run it somewhere where you will not get adds then you will be ok without the aa.
-I'm working on a wiki help file for the ini to help new people get up and running but I havn't gotten it finished yet. For now if you can't figure
something out just let me know.

Compatability -Required versions of my bots for this version
clericBot v1.00
skBot v1.60
mageBot v3.00

Files Changed
devCommon.inc v1.72

Bug Fixes
-Corrected a bug in self buff check to properly check short duration buffs for auras (Really this time!)
-Corected a bug in buff routine that was causing some classes (Sk) to never buff themselves
-Corrected a crashbug in the tradecheck routine
-Corrected array error in tradecheck routine

New Additions
-TradeCheck routine has been changed slighlty so that it now should never accept a trade where items would be dropped to the ground.

Additional Notes
-This version should work fine with all my bots.

Files Changed
mageBot.mac
devCommon.inc v1.7

Bug Fixes
-Added a check to ensure proper targetting in groupmode when initially entering combat

New Additions
-Modifed for devCommon.inc v1.7
-Added support for the devCommon EQ Group roles. Set mainassist in the ini to group if you want to use these settings.

INI Changes
-None

devCommon v1.70 - 02/16/2009 Updates

Compatability -Required versions of my bots for this version
clericBot v1.00
skBot v1.60
mageBot v3.00

Files Changed
devCommon.inc v1.70

Bug Fixes
-Global commands that turn the buffs on and off should now reset the buff timer so that it will do said buffs immediately (if turning them on)
-Corrected a bug that was causing minBuffCheckTimer to not be set correctly in some situations.

New Additions
-New Variable campRadius. Similiar in function to mobRadius but more for passive camp detection routines than active routines.
-New routine TargBuffCheck(int buffTargID) - this is a routine to check buffs on a specific target
-Added EQ GroupRole tracking. If you do not have a puller, maintank, or mainassist set, it will use the one set in the group in EQ.
-BuffCheck routine will now rebuff buffs that have less than a minute left on the duration instead of waiting for them to fade.
-New global command buff <alias> <name>, this will only work if you have groupBuffs set up. But it will buff any target with the specified <alias> buff (ignores class restrictions set in the ini).
-Added a minimum sit time of 5 seconds after aggro is detected on the character.
-TradeCheck routine, will automatically accept trades if there is room. However there is currently one bug I have left to work out on this, if inventory room is limited and you hand the character items in a bad order it may drop something to the ground. (Example: The character has two slots left, the first is giant and the second is small. You had it two items but give it a small then giant item. The small item would be put into the giant slot since it is first, and the giant item would then fall to the ground.)

This would be a rare and situational problem, but is a problem none the less. I hope to have a work around to fix this within the next few days, but I wanted to get the clericbot released and did not want this problem holding it up.

Additional Notes
-None at this time

Files Changed
devCommon.inc v1.62

Bug Fixes
-Corrected a bug in the ChooseTarget routine that was spitting out errors.

New Additions
-

Additional Notes
The new 1.62 is included in the rar download but is also available for download by it self if you've already download the rar.

Files Changed
devCommon.inc v1.61

Bug Fixes
-Corrected a typo in the new global follow command that was preventing follow from working.

New Additions
-

Additional Notes
The new 1.61 is included in the rar download but is also available for download by it self if you've already download the rar.

Files Changed
mageBot.mac
devCommon.inc v1.6
devMovement.inc v1.5
mageBotSettings.ini

Bug Fixes
-Corrected a bug causing TimeToSitAfterCast setting to be ignored.
-Added a delay when checking group buffs that should help with the rebuffing when not necessary problem that some people have noticed.

New Additions
-Modifed for devCommon.inc v1.6
-Echo messages are now colorful if you have the MQ2CEcho plugin.
-Added new OutOfCombatSit setting, see ini changes for details.
-More information is logged to help when trying to track down problems.
-Mobs on your ingore list should no longer even be targeted unless they are detected as adds.
-Now when running in groupmode, if a mob is inside of your minsafedistance but not facing you the mage will not sit but will still cast spells. If they are facing you and is in minsafedistance the mage will not cast spells.
-Added a new spelltype grouping system. Some people were having problems with some spells not casting further down the spell list. What you would have to do is reorganize your spell list to make sure conditional or long lasting spells always came first in the list. With this type grouping this is no longer necessary. You will be able to create spell types that cast in the specified order, and then assign your spells to a specific type so that it will cast with that group. *NOTE* this is completely optional, if you do not wish to use this spell casting will work like it always has, and you do not even need to even change your INIs. See ini changes for full details.

INI Changes
-New INI Setting [GroupSettings] OutOfCombatSit, True or False value, specifies wether the mage will sit when out of combat in groupmode if it does not need to in order to med. The mage will still sit when it needs to med out of combat.
-New INI Settings
Code:
[Combat]
SpellSetTypeValue=0
SpellSetType1=NULL

This will enable you to create custom spelltypes that can be assigned to each spell (see spell ini entries further down for info on this). When the mage is looking for a spell to cast it will check by group starting with SpellSetType1. It will still cast all spells not assigned a type after check all the Types. If you do not wish to use this you do not need to make any changes.

Example:
Code:
[Combat]
SpellSetTypeValue=1
SpellSetType1=Special

Value=3
SpellName1=Rancorous Servant
SpellSlot1=gem6
SpellMaxMobs1=100
SpellMinMobs1=1
SpellMaxMobHPs1=100
SpellMinMobHPs1=30
SpellMinMana1=20
SpellRecastDelay1=18s
SpellCondition1=Me.Song[Gift of Exquisite Radiant Mana].ID

SpellName2=Bolt of Molten Scoria
SpellSlot2=gem10
SpellMaxMobs2=100
SpellMinMobs2=1
SpellMaxMobHPs2=80
SpellMinMobHPs2=40
SpellMinMana2=30
SpellRecastDelay2=5s
SpellCondition2=Me.Song[Flames of Power].ID

SpellName3=Torrent of Thunderbolts Rk. II
SpellSlot3=gem4
SpellMaxMobs3=1
SpellMinMobs3=1
SpellMaxMobHPs3=90
SpellMinMobHPs3=21
SpellMinMana3=20
SpellRecastDelay3=15s
SpellType3=Special
In this example, even though Torrent of Thunderbolts is the 3rd spell it would get checked first when the mage looks for a spell that is ready to be cast and the situation meets all requirements. This is mainly just a way to make sure your long use or conditional spells / alt abilities / items gets used even if you have them further down the spell list, without needing to reorganize your entire list.

-Spell entry INI Additions, now on each spell entry you can use SpellMaxHPs and SpellType. SpellType is explained above, SpellMaxHPs will simply make it so you must be below that amount of hitpoints to cast the spell. Not really all that usefull as a mage but I made some changes to the common file and this was in my skBot so the mageBot can take advantage of it now as well if you find a need for it.

devCommon V1.6 - 02/08/2009 Updates

Files Changed
devCommon.inc v1.6

Bug Fixes
-Added checks to prevent using interrupt if you are on a mount. Should not dismount you anymore, but spells will finish casting even if a mob dies.
-Fixed a bug with assisting in groupmode that could cause you to get stuck on a corpse.
-Fixed a bug with CorpseCheck routine that could cause you to have an invalid number of live targets, causing spells that required certian numbers of live targets to be cast incorrectly.
-Fixed a bug in StripText routine that was not always stripping all escape characters.

New Additions
-The CheckForAggro routine now does a better job of testing if a mob is actually aggro on you.
-SendTell routine will now strip any escape characters from a message before it is sent "\a"
-Added a variable defaultEchoColor that sets the default echo output color
-Added more checks that should make sure the character will continue to fight if the main assist is not present or dead.
-buffCheck(bool useTimer) routine moved to devCommon.inc
-A lot of reused variables in my bots have been moved to devCommon.inc instead of being declared in each macro. This also gives more options of adding features to all my bots in the future.
-Added GlobalCommands(string comFrom,string comText) routine. This will contain commands that can be used for any bot of mine. (These commands can be issued in a tell from a SafePC or in an /echo on the character). Currently available global commands (note some of these were available before but were moved to here):
safepc <name> - adds or removes a safepc, this will update in the ini as well.
gnoremob <name> - adds or removes an ignored mob, this will update in the ini as well.
follow <target> - makes the character followed the specified target.
stay - sets the characters home location to their present location and turns off follow.
docmd <command> - can make the character do any command. It does not work with any ' or " in the command though. Example: /tell bot docmd /pet hold - the bot will do the /pet hold command.
-Created a new CommonLoad routine. If you use my common file for other macros you'd want to /call CommonInit before you load any settings or declare any variables. Once you have all your settings loaded CommonLoad will finish loading with any settings you loaded that it uses.
-The devCommon.incnow has a built in verification system to make sure the bot you are using is of sufficient version to be compatible. If it is not a warning message will be displayed and the macro will be ended.
-There is now and Ignored mobs alert list, and a safe pc alert list created. By default the numbers are 101 for ignore mobs and 102 for safe pcs. If you wish to change this add a /varset alertList n for ignore mobs or a /varset safeAlertList n for safepcs before calling CommonLoad. This should make it so none of my bots ever target an ignored mob, and make safepc checks a little quicker.

Additional Notes
Not all of these updates apply specifically to all my bots currently, some are really only used in the mage or the sk but not both. But I'm including them in the update notes for the devCommon to have one universal set of notes for this file.

devMovement V1.5- 02/08/2009 Updates

Files Changed
devMovement.inc v1.5

Bug Fixes
-No bug fixes

New Additions
-Movement routins now return more information about the movement success or failure. Also if rooted the movement routine will exit now instead of sitting around waiting for root to wear off and preventing bots from doing anything else while watiing.

Additional Notes
Not all of these updates apply specifically to all my bots currently, some are really only used in the mage or the sk but not both. But I'm including them in the update notes for the devMovement to have one universal set of notes for this file.

Additional download notes
My other bots are NOT compatible with this release of devCommon.inc. If you use any of my other bots you must download new versions that are compatible with this version of devCommon.inc.

Please I welcome comments, suggetions, and change requests!

ok I feel stupid can you explaine too me how to work this.....doesn't seem to work like a regular macro or am I just wrong lol

Ahh fun, safty features are interesting. now I believe I read a previous post in reguards to multiple mages....I too run 2 mages and an SK lol, how do I get the two mages to follow the SK after each fight and set the SK on a path like in solo mode? Is that what you mentioned you would add to the next patch of the program? And I haven't tried but something was mentioned about this being a usable program for SK's? or was the another program available that happens to use your DevCommon?

No you cannot run an SK with this bot. I have an skbot macro that you can find in the macros section on this website. I've never personally tested it, but if you have the sk set to pull and not to return to the camp, and have the 2 mages set to follow him, they should break off and engage in combat each time a mob is encountered. Now there are things that could happen to cause this to break, if you were running it afk. For example if your sk got to far away during a fight for some reason it would not pick back up on follow. When I say to far away the distance is nearly the same distance a spell cast, so your follow target does not have to be right on top of you. The bot was not really designed to move around in group mode, it was designed more to sit at a single camp spot and wait for mobs to come to it. When I get time one day I do plan to work on a way to make it more ilke mercs where it will follow you around all the time. I just have not had the time to do that yet.

The thing I said I was going to work on in a future patch where following and multiple mages are concerned, is making the mage stay near it's follow target during combat. In case the follow target moves to stay out of melee range of the mobs. This actually might be a problem if you are following an SK, I still need to look into what I'm going to do about this.

ok I feel stupid can you explaine too me how to work this.....doesn't seem to work like a regular macro or am I just wrong lol

If you can tell me a little more of exactly what your having problems with, I'd be happy to help you.

No you cannot run an SK with this bot. I have an skbot macro that you can find in the macros section on this website. I've never personally tested it, but if you have the sk set to pull and not to return to the camp, and have the 2 mages set to follow him, they should break off and engage in combat each time a mob is encountered. Now there are things that could happen to cause this to break, if you were running it afk. For example if your sk got to far away during a fight for some reason it would not pick back up on follow. When I say to far away the distance is nearly the same distance a spell cast, so your follow target does not have to be right on top of you. The bot was not really designed to move around in group mode, it was designed more to sit at a single camp spot and wait for mobs to come to it. When I get time one day I do plan to work on a way to make it more ilke mercs where it will follow you around all the time. I just have not had the time to do that yet.

The thing I said I was going to work on in a future patch where following and multiple mages are concerned, is making the mage stay near it's follow target during combat. In case the follow target moves to stay out of melee range of the mobs. This actually might be a problem if you are following an SK, I still need to look into what I'm going to do about this.

If you can tell me a little more of exactly what your having problems with, I'd be happy to help you.

well currently I have my mages to have my mercenary as the MA, and I type /echo follow tanknamehere. Now when the SK gets into combat the mages cease their follow and I get the message that we have encountered combat, ceasing follow, will resume once out of combat or some crap.

Thats a wonderful idea, however the entire time this is happening the assist is being spammed for the mercenary who I might add appears to constantly target corpses of the newly fallen creatures. So when the mages target my tank to /stick they are still assisting, end up targeting a corpse and don't follow the tank.

At the moment I simply have them in a spot where 4 mobs spawn, each of the 3 characters are getting roughly 10% aa per kill, and I just afk come back to 30 AA's...which is nice. I have looting turned off, just kill. Simple /afk son is playing, he doesn't know english as my afk LOL..

Just curious, perhaps add a pause for the assist after a fight? maybe 1 second or 2 to allow the follow of the tank so that I don't have to go back to both box's and /echo follow tanknamehere

Second issue. My mages aren't going through their combat spells the way i believe it was intended. They both cast malise at the begining of the fight, once it lands they don't move on to dmg spells, they just stay spamming malise on which ever character got the resist/won't take hold message and the other character just sits there, on a rare occasion you get the mage to cast rain of fire

well currently I have my mages to have my mercenary as the MA, and I type /echo follow tanknamehere. Now when the SK gets into combat the mages cease their follow and I get the message that we have encountered combat, ceasing follow, will resume once out of combat or some crap.

Thats a wonderful idea, however the entire time this is happening the assist is being spammed for the mercenary who I might add appears to constantly target corpses of the newly fallen creatures. So when the mages target my tank to /stick they are still assisting, end up targeting a corpse and don't follow the tank.

At the moment I simply have them in a spot where 4 mobs spawn, each of the 3 characters are getting roughly 10% aa per kill, and I just afk come back to 30 AA's...which is nice. I have looting turned off, just kill. Simple /afk son is playing, he doesn't know english as my afk LOL..

Just curious, perhaps add a pause for the assist after a fight? maybe 1 second or 2 to allow the follow of the tank so that I don't have to go back to both box's and /echo follow tanknamehere

Second issue. My mages aren't going through their combat spells the way i believe it was intended. They both cast malise at the begining of the fight, once it lands they don't move on to dmg spells, they just stay spamming malise on which ever character got the resist/won't take hold message and the other character just sits there, on a rare occasion you get the mage to cast rain of fire

I'll look into the follow, but it was working fine the last time I used it.

As for the second issue, it's probably an ini setting, if you pm me your ini I can tell you. It sounds like you dont have a very high recast delay on your malise spell. It casts whatever spell is available and meets all spell conditions that is on the list first. So if you only want it to cast malise once a fight then you need to set a higher recast delay.

Hi devestator, got to say awesome work on the Mac it looks fantastic.One question though... Have you put together a "How to use guide for dummies" yet?

Because I have no idea where to even Begin to try and use this bad boy lol. I have tried to set it up a few times and have just given up because I can't work it out...

Is there a step by step process or a list of what spells to put where and how to get started off for basic in group mode?

Thanks for your help.

This looks awesome, going to give it a shot and see how it works. Thanks!

Is anyone having trouble with the macro chaining a pet buff spell when your pet dies instead of resummoning?

I just get spammed with "you must first select a target for this spell"

I was able to bandaid this by making a doevent on that message to force it to summon a new pet.

?

Ok I have the settings.ini set up i cant seen to set up a path or select mobs to attack in solo mode. Anyhelp?

Any way to add in the spell "Summon Zabella's Heirlooms" and give to pet like it does for the weapons and armor?

Can I just add another few lines under the summon armor line? IE

Code:
PetFocusSpell=Summon Zabella's Heirlooms
PetFocusSlot=gem10

I'm not very fluent with macro's but I'm trying. Here is part of my .ini file.

Code:
[PetSettings]
SummonAtStart=true
EquipAtStart=true
PetSpellName=Aspect of Air
PetSlot=gem10
PetHeal=Renewal of Cadwin
PetHealPct=40
PetHealTo=80
PetWeaponSpell1=Summon Ethereal Armaments
PetWeaponItem1=Summoned: Blazing Brand
PetWeaponSlot1=gem10
PetWeaponSpell2=null
PetWeaponItem2=Summoned: Blazing Brand
PetWeaponSlot2=gem10
PetMuzzleSpell=Muzzle of Mardu
PetMuzzleItem=Muzzle of Mardu
PetMuzzleSlot=gem10
PetBeltSpell=null
PetBeltItem=null
PetBeltSlot=gem10
PetArmorSpell=Summon Plate of the Elements
PetArmorSlot=gem10

[Summoned]
Value=0
SummonedSpell1=Summon Frigid Paradox
SummonedItem1=Summoned: Elemental Ice Sliver
SummonedSlot1=gem10

EDIT:
I tried that and it did not work, what do I need to add in for it to work? Thanks dev!

Last edited:
Is anyone having trouble with the macro chaining a pet buff spell when your pet dies instead of resummoning?

I just get spammed with "you must first select a target for this spell"

I was able to bandaid this by making a doevent on that message to force it to summon a new pet.

By default the macro does not attempt to resummon the pet if it dies. You have to tell it to, I do plan on making it resummon automatically in groupmode eventually, but in solo mode if the pet dies you are most likely dead as well hehe.

Ok I have the settings.ini set up i cant seen to set up a path or select mobs to attack in solo mode. Anyhelp?

To set up a path you need to use the pathrecord.mac included in the rar file. Walk the path you want the macro to run when solo while it's running and it will record the path.

When it's walking the path it will automatically target and attack mobs that are within mobradius (set in the ini) on each point of the path. So if its walking past mobs you will need to increase your mobradius.

Any way to add in the spell "Summon Zabella's Heirlooms" and give to pet like it does for the weapons and armor?

Can I just add another few lines under the summon armor line? IE

I'm not very fluent with macro's but I'm trying. Here is part of my .ini file.

EDIT:
I tried that and it did not work, what do I need to add in for it to work? Thanks dev!

Currently there is no way to use the heirlooms spell and give it to the pet. I've never thought of anyone wanting to do this? lol Can I question why you are wanting to do it? I was not aware that these benefitted the pet in anyway.

Currently there is no way to use the heirlooms spell and give it to the pet. I've never thought of anyone wanting to do this? lol Can I question why you are wanting to do it? I was not aware that these benefitted the pet in anyway.

Well, it's about 80 more AC and roughly 1200 more HP + a few mods, Atk and hp/mana regen.

Could I do some editing to the macro around here where I will paste below. Or are there more modifications needed?

IE

Code:
/declare petFocusSpell                          string outer
/declare petFocusSlot                           string outer
Then add
Code:
/varset petFocusSpell ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetFocusSpell]}
	/varset petFocusSlot ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetFocusSlot]}

Code:
/declare petBeltSpell			string outer
	/declare petBeltItem			string outer
	/declare petBeltSlot			string outer
	/declare petArmorSpell		string outer
	/declare petArmorSlot			string outer

/varset petHeal ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetHeal]}
	/varset petHealPct ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetHealPct]}
	/varset petHealTo ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetHealTo]}
	/varset summonAtStart ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,SummonAtStart]}
	/varset equipAtStart ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,EquipAtStart]}
	/varset petSpell ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetSpellName]}
	/varset petSlot ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetSlot]}
	/varset petWeaponSpell1 ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetWeaponSpell1]}
	/varset petWeaponItem1 ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetWeaponItem1]}
	/varset petWeaponSlot1 ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetWeaponSlot1]}
	/varset petWeaponSpell2 ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetWeaponSpell2]}
	/varset petWeaponItem2 ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetWeaponItem2]}
	/varset petWeaponSlot2 ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetWeaponSlot2]}
	/varset petMuzzleSpell ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetMuzzleSpell]}
	/varset petMuzzleItem ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetMuzzleItem]}
	/varset petMuzzleSlot ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetMuzzleSlot]}
	/varset petBeltSpell ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetBeltSpell]}
	/varset petBeltItem ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetBeltItem]}
	/varset petBeltSlot ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetBeltSlot]}
	/varset petArmorSpell ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetArmorSpell]}
	/varset petArmorSlot ${Ini[${iniName},PetSettings,PetArmorSlot]}
	/call EchoLog "   Pet Heal: ${petHeal}" true
	/call EchoLog "   Summon: ${summonAtStart}" true
	/call EchoLog "   Equip: ${equipAtStart}" true

It would require more mods than in just those areas. The way it's coded right now it simply would not be able to handle that many items in one bag. The best you could do currently would be to add it as weapons... but then your pet would not have any weapons and only two of the items would be handed to the pet lol.

I really was not aware the pet would even equip these items. WAR MNK BRD ROG BER cannot equip these items, and I'm pretty sure all mage pets are either WAR MNK or ROG class. Except the fire pet, I'm not sure what class it is listed as. I do wonder if the improved damage heirloom would work on the fire pet though, that would be pretty neat lol.

If you really wanted to equip these in the pet though the easiest way would be to editthe equippet subroutine. You'd first add a new setting to the INI for the heirloom spell, and add it in the /declares as well as /varset area that you have above. Then in the equippet subroutine you would have to handle summoning and equipping the items. Pretty sure I have a subroutine to handle summoning it if you pass the heirloom spell from the ini, then you would really just have to code it to hand all the items in the bag to the pet.

I can look at actually writing up the mod for you sometime, but I'll be honest unless I see some real evidence that the pet actually uses these items, I probably would not add it to the release.

It would require more mods than in just those areas. The way it's coded right now it simply would not be able to handle that many items in one bag. The best you could do currently would be to add it as weapons... but then your pet would not have any weapons and only two of the items would be handed to the pet lol.

I really was not aware the pet would even equip these items. WAR MNK BRD ROG BER cannot equip these items, and I'm pretty sure all mage pets are either WAR MNK or ROG class. Except the fire pet, I'm not sure what class it is listed as. I do wonder if the improved damage heirloom would work on the fire pet though, that would be pretty neat lol.

If you really wanted to equip these in the pet though the easiest way would be to editthe equippet subroutine. You'd first add a new setting to the INI for the heirloom spell, and add it in the /declares as well as /varset area that you have above. Then in the equippet subroutine you would have to handle summoning and equipping the items. Pretty sure I have a subroutine to handle summoning it if you pass the heirloom spell from the ini, then you would really just have to code it to hand all the items in the bag to the pet.

I can look at actually writing up the mod for you sometime, but I'll be honest unless I see some real evidence that the pet actually uses these items, I probably would not add it to the release.

The classes that can equip these items are : CLR PAL RNG SHD DRU SHM NEC WIZ MAG ENC BST.
I will do some research on what classes the pets are, if I can find it. Didnt see it on alla. It would be useless to add into macro if none of the pets can use lol. I've never played a mage, I got this one from Davidd a while back for cheap and figured I'd throw him in the loop. I assumed the pets could use the items since the mage summons them. I never even thought about it ha. I used to buy the damn things for my shammy pets lol.

Just did some asking around, all pets can use those summoned items. Imo it would be worth it to add into the macro. As long as it's not something that would take days on end to do. But that's up to you, I was gonna attempt it myself, and probably will when I have time :)

I always let the macro run thru the intial pet summon, buffs, weapons/armor and when it gets ready for the mage to start the pathing, I stop the macro and summon and hand the heirlooms to the pet then restart the macro. It only takes a few extra seconds to do that and then start up the xp