Macro for lvl 59- 66??

fenzurdapanzer

Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any macro's for lvling a toon from 59 to 66? The tbs macros are all lvl 66+. I wanted a macro for any zone that can lvl my 59 bard (all songs and well equipped) to 66.

I will pay for the macro. send a PM to me or reply here =/

just get the afk bard macro thats on these forums and run it in like RCoD or something until you're 60. since you said your bard is "well equipped" hunt down the old Vxed macro...its somewhat risky..but hell any instances are..and so are non instances. I leveled my bard from 60-70 in Vxed

hope it helps

edit:
the newest vxed macro i saw had potion belts because you do get hit a few times while running it. my bard ran it probably 70% sucess..but he was low end bazaar/half naked. just get good instruments.

An ungrouped level 75 character can request The Forgotten Halls mission in Nedaria and all the rats/bats are level 60-65. Just /dzadd your other characters after getting the mission alone.

Killing mobs in the forgotten halls solo (or after a blur by my enchanter), my lvl 60 character was getting 2 to 2.5% XP per kill. I've actually been grinding AAs like this for a while (about 7% AA per kill). I use AFCleric.mac for my cleric, and I wrote two macros: a PL enchanter macro (slow, nuke/pet to 3%, blur), and another for my ungrouped lvl 60 druid (DoT and Nuke at 3% for full XP).

Of course, the rat/bat mobs don't assist each other so you don't get adds, they have low HPs so they die fast, they are all warrior mobs, and they don't summon.