Macro Builder - build or modify any macro

you just need to modify the inc to mem the spell if not already memmed. but i thought it memmed buffs.. guess it depends on how you have it set up. anyway, to have something mem if its not memmed, then just remove the ${SpellReady[name]} check and you will be good to go.

you just need to modify the inc to mem the spell if not already memmed. but i thought it memmed buffs.. guess it depends on how you have it set up. anyway, to have something mem if its not memmed, then just remove the ${SpellReady[name]} check and you will be good to go.

If it has a long mem time it might be causing the failure. I remember when HoV initially came out. It was like a 30 second cast spell so required 15 seconds to mem most includes only allowed for like 10.

notepad worked

did an F3 to find ${SpellReady , didnt find it in maintankbuff inc or fightbuff inc

what else could I look at in those incs

could it be this
Code:
/call Cast "${FightBuffSpell${fb}}" ${FightBuffGem${fb}}

if it is maybe
Code:
/casting "${FightBuffSpell${fb}}"

leaving he last part out?

ok, I been using the cleric mac for quite awhile now with no issues. since latest patch he no longer casts clickys..any ideas?

NM I Fixed It

Last edited:
Because i used piggyzone for timer purposes, and /sumcorpse on the rez include, a few things will need modded unless you load those plugins (piggyzone wont use any commands, just the timer functionality). you can just remove the /if checks that have "Piggy" in them, and i would just turn off reachit and turn off SumCorpse=1 for rez.inc. If those become safe to use in the future, you can turn them back on but right now /sumcorpse seems to be a quick way to losing your account.

hey guys still havent been able to get shammy to cast a spell (mtbuff) if its not memmed

what i have done for talisman of the tiger is made it a holyflag
if its not up that will mem it
that one is not so hard cause it checks if shammy doesnt have the buff then if hes in combat he casts it

Apathy (slow proc on MT) is a diff story , atm if its not loaded and im on puller I have to go back to tank try to send a bct or a tell or a bc (hit or miss on one of those working)

Dots same thing if they arent already loaded i wish he would in their assigned gems

I cant remember which macro had a "buff slot" that you could stick all your buffs on and would have a reset spell (when it wasnt buffing it would go back to that spell) would be awesome , I know id stick talisman of the tiger as a reset spell

1. The reason that doesnt work is because it checks if ${SpellReady[buff name]}. you have to remove the spellready check in order for it to mem.
2. Maybe change the timer for Apathy? mine works just fine, make sure you have your tank designated as MT.
3. There a ForceMemDot setting that you can use under [Dots] to make you mem them if not memmed. It is FALSE by default.

[Dots]
ForceMemDots=TRUE

4. You are already able to set a gem# for your designated buffs.

cant find this
${SpellReady[buff name]}
on mtbuff inc, checked other incs but no luck as of yet is there a particular inc it should be in other than those

UseMTB1=TRUE
MTB1=Apathy Rk.II
MTBGem1=gem12
MTBAt1=98
MTBStopAt1=20
MTBNamedOnly1=FALSE
MTBReuseTimer1=510s (mine lasts 8 min 50 sec)

didnt have the forcedots setting in ini added it (I may have to reload macro if it was adding it and I had an older version)

I do have the gem number for buffs (it was only apathy that wouldnt load, it would spam in bc, casting apathy mt or something like that but never mem it

Last edited:
MTB1=Apathy Rk.II

should be

MTB1=Apathy Rk. II

note the space. thats why it was spamming. should be good to go with that change.

wow man ty vm , sucks feel like a noob on that one when Im more aware of possible spelling problem i cut paste out of alla ty vm cant wait to see how that and force dots work out , mac is going strong in voa t4 zones

Added SummonTank.inc so that you can auto back away (using the back key, not warping) from mobs you want to summon tank. Useful for rooted mobs, or whatever else you want to summon tank since nosummon isnt safe any more.

Use:
target the mob you want, type: /sumtank

#include it,

To Load:
/call SummonTankLoad

To Call:
/call SummonTank.

been tweaking a bst with this macro

for gem is there a way to support combat abilities (think i got the comb from autobot but when looked at fightbuffs inc it didnt care for it :p, or is there a diff way :)

Code:
FightBuff1=Savage Fury Rk. II
FightBuffSpell1=Savage FUry Rk. II
FightBuffGem1=comb
FightBuffNamedOnly1=TRUE
FightBuffAggroModeOnly1=FALSE

FightBuff2=Kolo's Fury Rk. II
FightBuffSpell2=Kolo's Fury Rk. II
FightBuffGem2=comb
FightBuffNamedOnly2=TRUE
FightBuffAggroModeOnly2=FALSE

FightBuff3=Bestial FUry Discipline
FightBuffSpell3=Bestial FUry Discipline
FightBuffGem3=comb
FightBuffNamedOnly3=TRUE
FightBuffAggroModeOnly3=FALSE

Are those discs buffs? If so i can rewrite it to support discs. Or are you looking for a disc include? i had started one but it got so complex that i let people manually do them or trigger via holyshits, but i can relook at it.

they are discs, i thought all i had to do was type in comb (for combat ability)

used to use autobot it was gem alt item or comb i believe

Is there any reason the heals won't work for someone on the progression server?

assisting works
debuffs work
Dots work
Buffs work
Self buffs work

But
None of the heals are working...

No reason that heals wouldnt work that I can think of. I have not played on progression, but i had a friend that was using the paladin mac and he never complained about it not working properly so i couldnt say for certain.

While I am posting:
I've made a few updates to the incs. There is some noticeable improvements to anything involving clickies and I have done a couple other changes. I am also adding an option for targeted AE nukes that mostly seems to work. Once I finish a few more tweaks in other includes I will put up a new zip.

Is there anything wrong with these?

Code:
[Heal]
HealTotal=1
HealPuller=PeteSampras
HealPullerDist=50

Heal1=Healing
HealGem1=gem3
HealAt1=5
HealStopAt1=97

Code:
[XHeal]
XHealTotal=1
XHealPuller=PeteSampras
XHealPullerDist=50

XHeal1=Healing
XHealGem1=gem3
XHealAt1=5
XHealStopAt1=97

No reason that heals wouldnt work that I can think of. I have not played on progression, but i had a friend that was using the paladin mac and he never complained about it not working properly so i couldnt say for certain.

While I am posting:
I've made a few updates to the incs. There is some noticeable improvements to anything involving clickies and I have done a couple other changes. I am also adding an option for targeted AE nukes that mostly seems to work. Once I finish a few more tweaks in other includes I will put up a new zip.

looking forward to this already updated my mq2melee with sorcier's code and couldnt be happier with the way it works.